Indonesia Indonesian Navy, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Laut (TNI-AL)

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,406
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Apapun pengadaannya, Republikorp rekanannya. This how you become rich, by becoming a pemburu rente and get all of that proyek kementrian. What is tender? I always be the winner

Edit: Bisnis sama Pemerintah itu lebih gampang daripada bisnis yang ngandelin consumer spending. Perlu marketing, market research dll, belum tentu laku, ngapain bersusah payah gitu kalo bisa bisnis yang ngandelin government spending wkwk

Last edited:

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,563
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Apapun pengadaannya, Republikorp rekanannya. This how you become rich, by becoming a pemburu rente and get all of that proyek kementrian. What is tender? I always be the winner

Edit: Bisnis sama Pemerintah itu lebih gampang daripada bisnis yang ngandelin consumer spending. Perlu marketing, market research dll, belum tentu laku, ngapain bersusah payah gitu kalo bisa bisnis yang ngandelin government spending wkwk
Per the Indonesia tradition, like the way Habibie govt bought the Eastern German Warship, also the changbogos from daewoo salesman.

Also, translate it to English since we arent talking in Warkop wkwk

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,479
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Anyway navy needs anti-ship missiles in the supersonic regime. And I don't see anything from the West in this category

satria

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
7 1,138
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,406
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Rather than deal,i guess they hired strong influencer,
I don’t think doing business with Authoritarian is a good thing. But many Formilers maybe don’t know how SASAC’s CITIC Construction made apartment buildings in IKN for Ministry of Defense. I don’t know are the budget from PUPR or MoD, but for sure all attended the meetings for the construction. We’re on the same league of Rogue State like Venezuela and others by working with them lol

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom