Indonesia Indonesian Navy, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Laut (TNI-AL)

Maverick

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I like the option of Pandur with all factor explain by Mado, more over it will have common use between Army and Marines. but i think for time being AAV/KAAV is more suitable proven short solution to replace those BTR.
Its proven, can carry up to 20 soldier, ROK Marines and USMC also still used it.

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Recently Kasal want all 3 Koarmada have equivalent capability. Its mean each of koarmada have capability to do Surface, Underwater, Air combat while do some non combat auxiliary duty. Any concern ?

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Recently Kasal want all 3 Koarmada have equivalent capability. Its mean each of koarmada have capability to do Surface, Underwater, Air combat while do some non combat auxiliary duty. Any concern ?
The biggest one is funding issue, the second one is human resource issue, the third is management control

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The biggest one is funding issue, the second one is human resource issue, the third is management control
I see the First and the last of your statement as a main issue; while i believe 🇮🇩 can give the best human resource they have.

full potential can be achieve if in each fleet territory has a fully capable dock and maintenance system. other than that, we still faraway to go to retire Older ships from IDNavy inventory.

such Parchim, FPB 57, and Van Spijk class already outdated.

other than 6 Carlo Bergamini from 🇮🇹 to replace VS, i don't know what ship that will replace Parchim.

even if Mogami are coming, their role will be on par with Nahkoda Ragam class.

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,534
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Whats the possibility we will get french baguette in this Madam Parly visitation?

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Whats the possibility we will get french baguette in this Madam Parly visitation?
No leaks, just wait for next couple days.

edit :
🇩🇪 and 🇰🇷 still playing around in the background for such deal. hi chance of NO state of the art subs due to budget limitations.

Last edited:

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,534
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
No leaks, just wait for next couple days.

edit :
🇩🇪 and 🇰🇷 still playing around in the background for such deal. hi chance of NO state of the art subs due to budget limitations.
Ah tight budget.
Well better grab those u209NG like Egypt or continue the batch2 nagapasa. But if i could dreaming it would be KSS III or U218

Last edited:

Jaka45

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Screenshot_20220209-182505_Facebook.jpg

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,534
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Hmmm, SBR or am2000?

Last edited:

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,629
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
NSM for our KCR:

Seems like KRI Golok will be armed with NSM and will undergo a firing test sometime this year.

Interesting quote from the article:

The Indonesian Ministry of Defense is very interested in this Fast Missile Boat and plans to procure 120 Fast Missile Boats for the Indonesian Navy

While I don't think that number will be all Klewang-class FACs, but I do hope that they will make more of it.

Soman45

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
NSM for our KCR:

Seems like KRI Golok will be armed with NSM and will undergo a firing test sometime this year.

Interesting quote from the article:

While I don't think that number will be all Klewang-class FACs, but I do hope that they will make more of it.
now this is new for me, suddenly BOOM NSM one of my dream AShM

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,629
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Judging from the article, it seems that TNI-AL will be getting Antasena combat boat in anti-ship missile launcher configuration. While it's still too early to tell, but once again, given that KRI Golok will be the platform used for the testing, it's also likely that if it's successful, we'll see more Klewang-class FAC for our navy in the coming years as well.

At least that's what my take on this.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom