Indonesia Indonesian Navy, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Laut (TNI-AL)

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

HellFireIndo

Committed member
Reactions
Well better to stick with the France, Germany or Japan of they want newly build Conventional diesel Submarine
Kemhan defense strategy paper apparently mentioned KSS III and its' strategic capability, so at least we know someone in the MoD is interested in the 3 types of Korean subs. If these Korean subs have a serious problem then we need to figure out what's next after the Scorpene, probably solve the question of U214, where and when. But if you ask me, at least the development concept of South Korean submarine force makes sense, the U209 series were followed by higher capability U214, which then followed by KSS III with even higher capability + VLS.

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,542
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
They are eyeing land strike capability sub right? I ever see a promotion about scorpene launched an scalp naval through torpedo (*i never see scalp naval export var being used. But i think Naval Group ever proposed this concept to Poland Navy). While the Brazilian Scorpene will used indigenious cruise missile with french assitance

Ofc with vls, u could maintain the torpedoes number. Its like the Indian P75i eyeing too.

this is crunch

Contributor
Reactions
4 627
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Just found out some interesting product and design, hopefully these design will be materialized in mass production
Screenshot_20220221-152205_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220221-152347_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220221-152820_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220221-152501_Chrome.jpg

SpeaX

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
More likely to prevent some backdoor mean of ( future enemy SIGINT ) annoyances .
Yet , it opens up another backdoor for other party too ....
Well , until we could make our owns . we would be always be on other power whims and controls .
How about TNI AU CH-4 UAV ? are there any info regarding preventing possible backdoor. I am wondering if certification from Kemhan for "Sertifikat Kelaikudaraan Militer" is also covering this kind of issue.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
How about TNI AU CH-4 UAV ? are there any info regarding preventing possible backdoor. I am wondering if certification from Kemhan for "Sertifikat Kelaikudaraan Militer" is also covering this kind of issue.
Never seeing them flying in the LCS . Some people say something about eastern region ... Who knows !!

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,854
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,542
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Are they satisfied with the works?
Yes, i guess

A portion from the Article with Gtranslate

On this occasion, the CEO of PAL, Mr. Kaharuddin Djenod, said, “This submarine overhaul has a very strategic value for PT PAL. Even though we are currently in the middle of the COVID-19 pandemic, which has resulted in virtual assistance for repairs by DSME and foreign experts, this has forced PAL to do overhauls independently.

Met on the occasion of the Commodore Inspection (CI) last November 2021, the CI team said they were satisfied with the results of the overhaul of the submarine ( KRI Cakra made by Howaldtswerke-Deutsche Werft (HDW) Kiel-Germany). Its capability has reached the operational feasibility indicator, "the achievement of the KRI Cakra Overhaul is very proud, where there is high confidence to reach a depth of above 200 meters," concluded Laksma TNI Wasis Priyono as chairman of the Commodore Inspection Team in November 2021

Last edited:

HellFireIndo

Committed member
Reactions
Yes, i guess

A portion from the Article with Gtranslate
"Met on the occasion of the Commodore Inspection (CI) last November 2021, the CI team said they were satisfied with the results of the overhaul of the submarine made by Howaldtswerke-Deutsche Werft (HDW) Kiel-Germany. Its capability has reached the operational feasibility indicator, "the achievement of the KRI Cakra Overhaul is very proud, where there is high confidence to reach a depth of above 200 meters," concluded Laksma TNI Wasis Priyono as chairman of the Commodore Inspection Team in November 2021."
Can we contact the Germans to try "fix" the Nagapasa class also?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom