Indonesia Indonesian Navy, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Laut (TNI-AL)

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,542
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
hopefully shikishima class
Like how large ?

Like this opv?

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,408
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Like this opv?
I'm sure this is more like a civilian OPV like the Shikishima class @satria mentioned

Although they'll likely send us something smaller, but still quite large (~2000 tons) like the Hida class

Japan_Coast_Guard_PL51_Hida.JPG

chiphocks

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I'm sure this is more like a civilian OPV like the Shikishima class @satria mentioned

Although they'll likely send us something smaller, but still quite large (~2000 tons) like the Hida class

Japan_Coast_Guard_PL51_Hida.JPG
if they do need a large patrol vessel in DWT like Hida or Shikishima class (95 to 150 meters), why dont they just redesign that Sigma 10514???
is it possible to redesign a combatant to vessel to an OPV?

satria

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
7 1,098
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
if they do need a large patrol vessel in DWT like Hida or Shikishima class (95 to 150 meters), why dont they just redesign that Sigma 10514???
I think it's about pride ... Japan don't need 10514

10514 to be OPV ... possible of course but for RI better use Tanjung Dato class for Bakamla or local OPV that DRU design

chiphocks

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I think it's about pride ... Japan don't need 10514

10514 to be OPV ... possible of course but for RI better use Tanjung Dato class for Bakamla or local OPV that DRU design
yeah, sadly that one is a problematic one
leave alone about export, they can't even meet the target for our own

for an OPV, Tanjung Dato should be enough
she just need a little more muscle like med caliber cannon and/or cheapo CIWS and also radars

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,408
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Bro this is basically for free, we don't get to choose.

Dapet yang kecil aja udah alhamdulillah banget apalagi dapat yang gede, meskipun masih belum jelas seberapa besar.

satria

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
7 1,098
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
yeah, sadly that one is a problematic one
leave alone about export, they can't even meet the target for our own

for an OPV, Tanjung Dato should be enough
she just need a little more muscle like med caliber cannon and/or cheapo CIWS and also radars
from what i get it, Japan will help us for better realitionship n economy prospect in the future, so they build one for Bakamla

Japan makes its own ships, so that their workforce remains fulfilled, otherwise just send money build one in Batam ...

The reason i prefer Shikisima class, so later on Navy think big, bexause Bakamla have 150 meter ship ocean going

satria

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
7 1,098
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

H1-Panther – Kendaraan Amfibi Tercepat dari Platform Humvee 4×4​

Panther11.jpg

DSC_07351.jpg

Seeing the capabilities of this amphibious vehicle, the Indonesian Navy is apparently interested in operating it. At least two H1-Panther units will strengthen the Indonesian Navy in 2024. The H1-Panther is an amphibious vehicle based on the original Rantis (tactical vehicle) Humvee 4×4 chassis. However, according to the capabilities offered, the H-1 Panter has gone through a series of modifications, none other than so that this vehicle can accelerate quickly through the water, in fact the H-1 Panther is currently lined up as the fastest amphibious vehicle in the world.

2 unit H-1 Panter for marinir

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,408
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Bull, the Chinese Z-9 ASW helicopter served many years as PLAN destroyers air wing with full ASW mission package just fine, Pakistan seems to have no problem as well.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom