Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,375
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
View attachment 22338 I

Maybe the unloading mechanism can be improved.
Kearifan lokal.

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,366
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
nvm looks like it was really a rheinmetall field ranger with some add-on cover for the right side Optic
1623052961645.png

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,452
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,605
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
a "chonky" variant of maung spotted , if anyone can tell what kind of RCWS installed in that new batch of anoa , my first thought was rheinmetall qimek/field ranger but seems like a litte different than that .
source : @dhendrayudha https://www.instagram.com/p/CPzvHw0sZ59/

View attachment 22385
View attachment 22386
On second pic, it appears that either the front door wasn't closed properly or (hopefully not) that there's still some manufacturing issues. Not sure about the color, though. It probably looks better in black but that's just my opinion.

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,366
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
On second pic, it appears that either the front door wasn't closed properly or (hopefully not) that there's still some manufacturing issues. Not sure about the color, though. It probably looks better in black but that's just my opinion.
i think the QC was criticized alot when the first maung appear , because people can see the discrepancy and inconsistency between each maung .

personally i admire the modern look but it's kinda lacking in "garang" look like komodo , where the vehicle kinda scream "this thing are meant to be deployed at battlefield" i guess pindad designer could try to look at plasan sandcat for a both mixed modern and garang look .
1623059653390.png
1623059665962.png
1623059742401.png

i agree on color preference , i guess olive drab + dark grey or black on fender would look better

Panca

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Var Dracon

Reactions
1 473
Nation of residence
Indonesia

Var Dracon

Reactions
1 473
Nation of residence
Indonesia
All these talks about new navy ships always mention PT PAL, PT PAL, and PT PAL. The question is: Is PT PAL capable enough to produce those ships? How many construction dock they have and how many are usable for building navy ship of more than 100 m long? Do PT PAL have plans to make new shipyard or at least new construction dock in the future? Why not involve a private shipyard, considering they can absorb the experience and expertise for making large ships?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom