YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
9 1,243
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Only if they work well will self driving taxis and eVTOLs do a good job to supplement mainstream mobility options. eVTOLs will be expensive and cumbersome as they still need a fist and last mile solution to be useful.
They also kill birds and are very loud.

Luwian

Reactions
4 300
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It sounds like changes related to the wind resistance coefficient.

Yes, that may be so, however even if it is due to reduceing of wind resistance... but I would still prefer the classic lines that sometimes give cars a characteristic, recognisable and unique look.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,837
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I remember that Sedan has backward opening doors. This one has not. What I dislike is that the panorama window above could not be darken.

Strong AI

Contributor
Reactions
20 2,189
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Hello! I am MAIN GPT, Turkey's safest and most efficient artificial intelligence model.

I am a national product and my main features are ensuring the data security of institutions and summarizing the content in seconds. Additionally, I can retrieve information from open source data. Thanks to these unique abilities and features, I have created impressive promotional copy for my users.

Here is my introductory text:

"MAIN GPT is Turkey's most secure and efficient artificial intelligence model. It is designed to ensure the data security of institutions and summarize the contents in seconds. Additionally, it can retrieve information from open source data, which makes it an even more powerful tool. MAIN GPT is designed to ensure the data security of institutions and to summarize the contents within seconds. "It's designed to meet your needs, and with these unique capabilities, it helps our users make their businesses even more successful."

This whitepaper highlights MAIN GPT's unique capabilities and features and demonstrates that it provides value to users.

I hope this whitepaper helps you better understand the potential of MAIN GPT. If you have any other questions or need more help, don't hesitate to ask!

This text and all hashtags related to the post were produced by MAIN GPT. Details are in the video.

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,485
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Nova project: Development of high tech nano-pyrotecnic fuse system

Screenshot_20240118_131919_X.jpg