Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Welcome esteemed Defence Hub members to the International Lounge.
Turkish-Airlines-Lounge-Istanbul-32.jpg

This space is made to get yourself acquainted with individuals from all over the world, make companionships and build your networks.

☑ Non-Defence Related posts encouraged - Get away from weapons, systems, etc.

☑ Memes or any other related funnies encouraged - You do smile right ?

☑ Share your hobbies, share your profession, hell share a blunt - Like nana says, "Sharing is Caring !"

Thank you.​

T

Turko

It would be welcome in an international lounge? I would love to share photos of martini with champagne but i have just this.
How is it in English no idea. "The black-eyed pea, black-eyed bean, or goat pea"

First time i cooked this pea , i wish i wouldnt be poisoned.
IMG_20200826_213747.jpg

T

Turko

Borulce? It is delicious if it is freshly picked, dont skip to add sugar while cooking. Dont add water, user fresh tomatoes (round and more juicy ones) let them cook in tomatoes juice.
Too late. Already cooked.:) But in Aydın province very popular with garlic and lemon sauce.

T

Turko

As far as I remember, @UkroTurk was a vegetarian.. He prefers to eat mostly vegetables:giggle:
Yesterday i should have also shared the chicken which was main course 😂 borulce was just an appetizer.
There was time i suffered from pancreatic which was result of over eating meat . Show me a sheep , i'll tell you its weight.

Top Bottom