VCheng

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Pakistan
@VCheng Check out if you haven't already; Ari and Zacks Video on Revzilla on a 2005 Gsxr vs 2020 Ducati Panigale V4S. It's the best thing I have watched this year.

I like to think the ride is in the rider and not the machine. :D

Milspec

Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
I like to think the ride is in the rider and not the machine. :D
Watch it to the end though. everyone thought the same, that's why they switched riders, ran both on the same pireli diablo corsa 2's, with either of the riders, Panigale turned up shorter. last 3 mins of the video is gold.

VCheng

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Watch it to the end though. everyone thought the same, that's why they switched riders, ran both on the same pireli diablo corsa 2's, with either of the riders, Panigale turned up shorter. last 3 mins of the video is gold.

I need some continuous free time to finish watching the video. Will respond later in detail.

VCheng

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Word of the Day: ANNECDATA.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,788
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Those bikes look cool. Anyone saw the video of the Turkish racer who set record on the newest bridge across istanbul strait. It’s a few years old.

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
the best bik avaible....

😴 pleaaaaase

The old version 286 hp:

The driving performance is rather unspectacular up to 80 km / h; nevertheless, the 286 hp accelerate the motorcycle from 0 to 365 km / h in 15 seconds; the maximum speed is given as over 400 km / h.

The new version has 420 hp:

400 km/h for this beast

- no problem -

185.000 $:

by far my favorite bike

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,336
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
😴 pleaaaaase

The old version:

The driving performance is rather unspectacular up to 80 km / h; nevertheless, the 286 hp accelerate the motorcycle from 0 to 365 km / h in 15 seconds; the maximum speed is given as over 400 km / h.

The new version has 420 hp:

400 km/h for this beast

- no problem -

185.000 $:

I don't drive for speed, thats like you are driving for to die. I have never buy a sport bika, i am lover of naked bikes or supermoto. When I cruise with friends non of us have a bike like that. I have never in my life drive harder then 200km/h with a bike, i have for now 2 years motorscooter. Super for the in the city.

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I don't drive for speed, thats like you are driving for to die. I have never buy a sport bika, i am lover of naked bikes or supermoto. When I cruise with friends non of us have a bike like that. I have never in my life drive harder then 200km/h with a bike, i have for now 2 years motorscooter. Super for the in the city.

I love that sound - I wouldn't drive to 500kmh either - that is suicidal - but that sound ... I love it - and that bike is just huge - a beast... that look is just phenomenal

1599332256385.png

1599332278252.png

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
@Captain_Azeri_76 your profile photo rocks :)

Chicago da Kennedy ailesini tanımayan yok ki kim tanımıyor Kennedy i. Chicago luyuz biz. Suikaste uğrayan Kennedy değil mi? Benim öz dedem ya. Belçika tankları ile sokmadım mı insanları Türkiye ye? Nereden geldi bu 70 miyon insan, ben getirdim. Ben Suudi Arabistan Kralıyım, Papayım, Amerikan pesidınt prezıntıyım, Pentagon un başındaki insanım. Şakalaşacak insan mı arıyorsunuz diyorum Ankara ya cevap vermiyor. Kılıçtan geçiririm.

Destan

Reactions
My hobby for some years is collecting awesome Old School Oakley's
I try not to pass 100 glasses, so if i'm gonna buy some i try to sell some also :unsure::rolleyes:

IMG0101.JPG

VCheng

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Pakistan

Why am I not surprised? With liter+ class bikes, I think we passed the point of diminishing returns a long time ago. After all, the basic dynamic limits are reached at the two small patches of rubber in contact with the road surface. Power, weight, lean angles and suspension come after that IMO.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom