Casual Discussion Introduction

SAG_Analysis

Reactions
thank you sir. I am Muhammad Bilal Iftikhar Khan, 42 years old, married and currently serving as content head in a News channel based in Lahore Pakistan. I served as content head of Indus news before joining this channel for 2 years. I have done masters in diplomacy and strategic studies and my columns appeared in both urdu and english papers and sites .

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
18 19,933
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
thank you sir. I am Muhammad Bilal Iftikhar Khan, 42 years old, married and currently serving as content head in a News channel based in Lahore Pakistan. I served as content head of Indus news before joining this channel for 2 years. I have done masters in diplomacy and strategic studies and my columns appeared in both urdu and english papers and sites .

We are glad to see you here, Muhammad..

VCheng

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Welcome to all new accounts and a special welcome to @Waz. Glad to see you here man. Hope you enjoy and you are a Pakistani mod as well. Super :D :D :D :D now i have to work half as much which was basically nothing since there are about 5 pakistanis and all are awesome. Looking forward to you posting here. :D

Let's see how long such "dual citizenships" survive across both fora. :D

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,825
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Thanks, as most of you might remember me from defense pk as Kamil_Baku.
I finally found you guys. i missed you all a lot... i asked but people afraid to tell the name of forum. good to be back
Welcome, if in doubt you can always search for defence forum, or turkish defence forum and we'll be either in top 10 or no. 1 :p

AzeriTank

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,760
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Welcome, if in doubt you can always search for defence forum, or turkish defence forum and we'll be either in top 10 or no. 1 :p
now i saved it to my bookmark to make sure i see it every single day... i already started to read all articles and really enjoy it...

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom