Casual Discussion Introduction

musings

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Salam to all

I guess i will make this my new home........ Peace to all.......unless your name is Benny or Sammuel.....

hembo

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bahrain
Nation of origin
India
Hello to everyone, old acquaintances as well as the ones that do not know me... 50-year-old Chemical Engineer here with interest in defence equipment, geo-politics, human & world history (newly developed).

Ironically, I am a pacifist and simpleton by nature and "Live & Let Live" kind of guy. Atheist and apolitical with a low tolerance for tunnel visioned people (I do not respond much to such posters but they usually end up in my ignored list). Very old Pee Dee Eff member (lurker since 2006 and member since 2009) and an ex-Moderator of now defunct Indiandefenceforum dot com. I post a little but read vociferously.

Hope to have a positive and friendly (er) presence here and looking forward to meet & interact with old & new aquaintances.

Last edited:

LB08

Reactions
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
hey there

what was your nick on there ?

also, sorry if I trolled you. lol

LeonBlack08

Don't recall you trolling me, I never take it seriously anyway. Besides you are quite harmless, as long as the thread is not derailed, it's all good.

Maula Jutt

Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Pakistan
oh, I'm just your regular ol' seasonal flu virus here, far from an ebola type ;)
aa tera virus abhi baja ta hu ruk bc
behen-darr-gayi-akshay-kumar.gif

aa

Top Bottom