Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,011
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

We are better off if both Iran and Israel are weakened.

A strong Israel goes against Turkish interests in the Middle East.

Iran actually helped the USA invade both Iraq and Afghanistan.

While the Israelis constantly pushed for more American interventions in the Middle East.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,011
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Once Iran collapses us Turks need to be wary of Israel as they will go for us next.

I always warned Azerbaijanis about this.

Dont get too close with Israel.

V

v.Kruska

Why do you feel the need to associate it with a foreign country?

The boiler is boiling inside Iran itself. who sows wind will reap storm.
Okay a valid argument - however for some "unknown" civillian anti Tehran organization or e.g. Kurd splinter group, it would require IMO clear assistance by an outside country/organization to perform such a task. E.g. CIA/MOSSAD Ukraine intelligence etc. which in turn would make it the deed of an anti Iranian country - very likely not bordering next to Iran.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,372
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Maybe you did not notice the "land-neighboring" remark of mine, as such that would exclude a scenario involving Israel.
That there are ongoing efforts to establish a Gulf State alliance with the in-cooperation of IDF military assets is certainly a valid argument - but who knows when or if it will ever happen.
Ok , fair enough. But the only one willing to go to war against Iran is basically Israel now, and its not a war of land grab. No one wants to occupy Iran, the best option is to neuter is industrial, military and economic potential.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I think that Indians trying to sell some stuff to Armenia which is based on Israeli technology. If it goes through, then it is another question mark. Strangely USA is pretty anti Azeri, someone should think that the situation should be opposite. Iran helps Russia and in a way Israeli too by its silence in the regards of Ukraine, so do Arabs . The cooperation of USA and Iran is well known. Iranian relations visa vi Azerbaijan ( from day one) shows that they not primarily sectarian . Iran policy pushing Arab entities in to the armes of Israel, quite clearly, the same entities nowdays love that pimp in Damascus who is Iranian stooge and the same time the alleged enemy of Israel and yet the new friends of Israel are his friends. Obviously from day one Iranian anti Israeli policy is just the smokescreen to gain point I order to help them create their Empire. Since that policy had been implemented, there are the rivers of blood desperation , poverty and confusion. Iranians , Israelis and many Americans are known that they strongly believe in coming of some bum who is going to give them a lot of candies.
Am I missing something here?
May Allah SWT curse and punish these devil hordes.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Are such considerations enough to make Azerbaijan do a direct attack? I don't think so. Azerbaijan have direct border with Iran so the risk of getting invaded for retaliation is high. By just bombing a few small facilities, the risk simply outweigh the pros.

I don't know about Turkey.

But Israel? Israel is the most likely culprit among them. Israel has history of directly attacked Iran in the past. Israel directly attacked Iran again for the lulz is a no-brainer for them. Israel also has no direct border with Iran so the risk of getting invaded for retaliation is very small, Iran needs to invaded other countries first before getting to Israel. As I said previously, Iran in the past has got directly attacked by Israel a few times, but what Iran do? Did Iran directly attacked Israel? No, because Iran simply can't do it.

For Israel, attacking Iran is low risk high return. But for Iran, attacking Israel is high risk low return. You can easily saw who the most likely culprit among the three countries here.
Israel has cooperated with Azerbaijan to hamper Iran before. Not going to mention specific examples but that cooperation goes back many, many years after Iran started trying to screw around in Azerbaijan to turn it into yet another extremism-infested vassal. And Iran isn't going to invade Azerbaijan. They can't, risks to their own control far outweigh the benefits.

Also Iran has been targeting Israel for years. Who do you think funds and assists Hamas with the rockets, bombs and other weaponry they use against Israel?

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,327
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
I hope they don't shot a passenger airliner like they did it with retaliate action because of kasim soulaymani... :LOL:

Bigtalks of Iran time to make it happen..

Isa Khan

Experienced member
Reactions
22 9,818
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,372
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The most surprising part is they don't modernize their air force, years of rumors but no new fighter jet in IRAF.
Hardy a surprise, no one wants to sell them. Iranians at PDF even laments how Russia is not willing to sell them S-300s due to back lobby of Israel and Western state. The recent sale of Su-35s are allowed to happen by sheer necessity.

So its not their fault. Their answer to their lack of air power is their ballistic missile program which only help solving their problems by a scant.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,738
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
It’s proof that ballistic missiles are not enough deterrent. Capable airforce is necessary. If Iran can’t even get Chinese tech they’re in pretty deep sh!t

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,114
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
It’s proof that ballistic missiles are not enough deterrent. Capable airforce is necessary. If Iran can’t even get Chinese tech they’re in pretty deep sh!t

nothing is a deterrent if you do not use them. If Iran had showered Israe with 50-60 missiles the first time they started to bomb their troops in Syria none of this would have happened.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
nothing is a deterrent if you do not use them. If Iran had showered Israe with 50-60 missiles the first time they started to bomb their troops in Syria none of this would have happened.
Really?
Maybe missiles are reserved for the hospitals in Aleppo they just work on those. Iran is nothing, it was before nothing and it will always be nothing.
I guess only the most hated person in the eyes of Iran, sent ballistic missiles. It was Sadam just in case that you don't know

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I hope they don't shot a passenger airliner like they did it with retaliate action because of kasim soulaymani... :LOL:

Bigtalks of Iran time to make it happen..
Iran shot Pan AM Lockerbie flight too. They have long experience with that. Why not ? It was known to some 2 weeks in advance that it will happen.
Though I must say beforehand us shot down Iranian airliner

Merzifonlu

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
24 2,053
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Looks like Iran pissed off a lot of states. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,997
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

rif.ahm

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Let's see, if Iran foreign policy and belligerent action could unify the GCC and Israel we could be talking IAF taking the fight to Iran proper from Saudi, UAE, Kuwaiti airbase. Israeli F-35s and F-15 fleet would (not merely could) devastate the IRIAF and go for Iran nuclear infrastructure and missile launchers.

The problem with IAF going for Iran nuclear sites has always been the tyranny of distance. They seems to have overcome those but having access to GCC country airbase in the gulf could be a huge help.

the combined might of the GCC and Israel is not something Iran could likely cope.
This would be disaster. The fire would burn the burn the whole middle east

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom