Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,403
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I think Iran, as part of their retaliation, will also close the Hormuz strait and the overland supply line from UAE to Israel

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,403
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I don't know if anyone noticed but if Iran is indeed attacked, their proxies in Lebanon and Yemen will surely retaliate...and so does the one in Iraq.

The Iraqi chapter is important, because Iran could pressure the allies in Iraq to close the country to American supply going into Rojava and Kurdistan. Without the Iraqi supply line support, Kurdistan will fail while Rojava will either be swallowed by Syria or Turkiye.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,696
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I hope this escalates to total war. The dilemma of enabler nations is escalation. Under the right circumstances pretending or roleplaying turns into the real thing where no one can back down anymore.

BTW an enabler nation is a nation that persistently behaves in enabling ways, justifying or indirectly supporting another nation's harmful policies. In this case Israel and Iran are each other's enablers.

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
30 4,757
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
As long as "end of the stick doesnt touch us", I say light the region up lmao
Geopolitically speaking, it's would be the best for Turkiye if these two weaken each other as much as possible without either side having a decisive victory.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,370
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

GLOtQq6WsAAq20o