Defence Q&A Is the US or China the world’s economic superpower?

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Is the US or China the world’s economic superpower?

TBS Report

01 October, 2021, 02:40 pm

is_the_us_or_china_the_worlds_economic_superpower_last-01_1_1.jpg

Viva_vietnamm

Contributor
Vietnam Moderator
Reactions
2 454
Nation of residence
Vietnam
Nation of origin
Vietnam
Choose not the have kids and enjoy life is a sign of development level, almost all developed economies have this problem for decades already, only super poor countries have super high birth rate, doesn it mean they have more wealth to support more children? Germany and Japan have negative population growth for many years, does it mean they don't have money to support more children?
So,u admit that CN will cease to exist like German and JP ??? At least those countries realized that they would cease to exist if they could not expand and become true supwer power nations and tried very hard in ww2 but failed and become US's vassal state.

Viva_vietnamm

Contributor
Vietnam Moderator
Reactions
2 454
Nation of residence
Vietnam
Nation of origin
Vietnam
LOl, If you don't have enough money, how do you buy things in the first place? where is the money from? China can't just print money like US doesn.
I explained to u why container crisis happended already, right ?? Bcs CN only export its products to EU-US but doesn't import much, thats why containers can not ship back to CN, creating the crisis.

See, CN export more than import now bcs millions CNese suddenly lose jobs or salaries are cut to half, so they don't have money to buy luxury good from EU-US.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
At least those countries realized that they would cease to exist if they could not expand and become true supwer power nations
China doesn't have to expand, China is a continental size country, we don't have living space crisis faced by tiny countries, China is already big enough.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
See, CN export more than import now bcs millions CNese suddenly lose jobs or salaries are cut to half, so they don't have money to buy luxury good from EU-US.
Lol. you do know China is becoming the world biggest retail market consuming over a third of world total luxury items and Chinese tourists are the world biggest spender by a large margin, don't you? China also has one third of this planet total foreign reserves, she is also the global top overseas investor investing hundreds of billions around the world. If China doesn't have money, who does? Vietnam? Lol

Viva_vietnamm

Contributor
Vietnam Moderator
Reactions
2 454
Nation of residence
Vietnam
Nation of origin
Vietnam
Germany and Japan had ceased to exist? Last time I checked, they were the No.3 and No.4 biggest economies in the world.
Native Germany and JPese haven't ceased to exist yet but they will due to very low birth rate like CN.

How can they still exist when less kids are born ?? to remain as No.3 and No.4, German has to rely on immigrant workers to survive now.

-------------------

Germany's workforce in desperate need of skilled immigrants, warns labor agency​

Europe's largest economy has an aging population and low birth rates, and the federal labor agency says Germany must attract at least 400,000 skilled immigrants annually to keep up with demand.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Native Germany and JPese haven't ceased to exist yet but they will due to very low birth rate like CN.

How can they still exist when less kids are born ?? to remain as No.3 and No.4, German has to rely on immigrant workers to survive now.

-------------------

Germany's workforce in desperate need of skilled immigrants, warns labor agency​

Europe's largest economy has an aging population and low birth rates, and the federal labor agency says Germany must attract at least 400,000 skilled immigrants annually to keep up with demand.
They are still the third and fourth biggest economies, you can make whatever predictions, but before they really happen, it's meaningless, and I personally don't think Japan and Germany will ceased to exist, you can ask around to find out how many do.

Viva_vietnamm

Contributor
Vietnam Moderator
Reactions
2 454
Nation of residence
Vietnam
Nation of origin
Vietnam
China doesn't have to expand, China is a continental size country, we don't have living space crisis faced by tiny countries, China is already big enough.
Based on In Hitler's Mein Kampf, CN don't have enough raw material (oil , gas etc) thats why CN is having energy crisis now, if US- Russia block the oil route , then CN's economy will collapse.

Stop bragging abt your clean energy, its doesn't help CN tos top energy crisis now.

-------------

In Hitler's Mein Kampf, he expressed his belief in detail that the Germans needed "Lebensraum" ("living space", that is soil and raw materials), and it could be found. in the East. Killing, deporting, or enslaving Poles, Russians, and other Slavic groups (races considered weaker) and recovering the lost by bringing in Germans was already a public policy of the Nazis. The entire urban population would be annihilated by starvation, thereby creating an agricultural surplus to feed Germany.

Viva_vietnamm

Contributor
Vietnam Moderator
Reactions
2 454
Nation of residence
Vietnam
Nation of origin
Vietnam
They are still the third and fourth biggest economies, you can make whatever predictions, but before they really happen, it's meaningless, and I personally don't think Japan and Germany will ceased to exist, you can ask around to find out how many do.
But they never deny that they need immigrant workers to survive cos they don't have enough kids.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Based on In Hitler's Mein Kampf, CN don't have enough raw material (oil , gas etc) thats why CN is having energy crisis now, if US- Russia block the oil route , then CN's economy will collapse.

Stop bragging abt your clean energy, its doesn't help CN tos top energy crisis now.
A country dosen't have to expand just because they can't have enough raw material for everying, most countries don't meet their raw material requirements, does it mean most countries in this world have to expand? very strange logic.

Viva_vietnamm

Contributor
Vietnam Moderator
Reactions
2 454
Nation of residence
Vietnam
Nation of origin
Vietnam
A country dosen't have to expand just because they can't have enough raw material for everying, most countries don't meet their raw material requirements, does it mean most countries in this world have to expand? very strange logic.
most countries don't meet their raw material requirements, thats why USis still the sole military supwer power now and don't have energy crisis like CN-EU-JP etc.

Otherwhile,Nazi-Jap-Soviet would still be the military supwer power nations.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Okay, but how can they still exist when they stop having kids ??
They don't stop having kids, there are still kids in both Japan and Germany, as for what future holds, let future tells, many approaches they can explore in the future, we just don't know which one they're going to take yet.

Viva_vietnamm

Contributor
Vietnam Moderator
Reactions
2 454
Nation of residence
Vietnam
Nation of origin
Vietnam
No one denied US is the world military super power, you argue about the wrong thing I guess.
I just explain how to become a super power. Just like Hitler said, u need a good "living space", that have enough soil and raw materials while CN don't have enough oil, gas etc and CN economy will collapse if Russia-US block CN's oil route.

Not mentioning CN also having demographic issue that will make CN soon will face with labor shortage problem like German-JP.

At least German-JP already make very good cars and can buy the best lithography machines to make 5nm chips while CN still can't make any good cars yet, even Taliban also don't use CNese cars, and can not buy lithography machines to make 5nm chips, too.

So, CN may have the same problem like Soviet and Russia: never can become an economic superpower bcs both CN-Russia can't make good cars and 5nm chips.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
I just explain how to become a super power. Just like Hitler said, u need a good "living space",
China is not Germany of Japan, we have enough living space, only tiny nations like Germany and Japan worry about so called "living space". and we also don't have western colonial mentality, we are pretty ok with what we have. I m Chinese, you are not, and I know what we Chinese people thiink and believe better than you do.

Viva_vietnamm

Contributor
Vietnam Moderator
Reactions
2 454
Nation of residence
Vietnam
Nation of origin
Vietnam
China is not Germany of Japan, we have enough living space, only tiny nations like Germany and Japan worry about so called "living space". and we also don't have western colonial mentality, we are pretty ok with what we have. I m Chinese, you are not, and I know what we Chinese people thiink and believe better than you do.
Haha, so now u keep repeating: You are not Chinese, You don't live in China...blah blah :LOL: .Bro, I dont need to live in China, but in 2020 I still know Evergrande will collapse soon while a Chinese like u know Nothing :LOL:

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Haha, so now u keep repeating: You are not Chinese, You don't live in China...blah blah :LOL: .Bro, I dont need to live in China, but in 2020 I still know Evergrande will collapse soon while a Chinese like u know Nothing :LOL:
Evergrande is just one single privately owned company, private sector itself all together doesn't affect much on mostly state owned industries of China. Same as Huawei and Alibaba and Tecent and Tik tok, China has so many these private companies. I know from Vietnam's perspective they may look massive, but they are nothing comparing to state companies in China.

List of largest Chinese companies​

Top Bottom