Is this end of EU

L

LegionnairE

If you take my money, you're going to play by my book. It's as simple as that.
Those Eastern Europeans are nothing without the money and support of Western and Northern Europe.
Where are you even from? Put up your flags.
Everyone benefits from equality. It helps prevent violence, is good for the economy, and makes the communities safer and healthier.
We are way past equality now, LGBT has become a protected class of citizens with special privileges in the west. There's a pride month now. It's not enough that we tolerate them. We have to celebrate them.

Not everybody has to follow this craze.

And I say these things as someone who used to be pro gay marriage but now it becomes more and more clear that it's a slippery slope.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,001
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

We are way past equality now, LGBT has become a protected class of citizens with special privileges in the west. There's a pride month now. It's not enough that we tolerate them. We have to celebrate them.

And I say these things as someone who used to be pro gay marriage but now it becomes more and more clear that it's a slippery slope.

Wait are you the real OG Legionnaire from PDF?

Vaggos

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Greece

No, we are not even close to equality (at least in Greece) and we don't have a pride month. Also I am not saying that we have to follow this craze like maniacs, but at least let them have the opportunities we have in society.

L

LegionnairE

No, we are not even close to equality (at least in Greece) and we don't have a pride month. Also I am not saying that we have to follow this craze like maniacs, but at least let them have the opportunities we have in society.

Society isn't going to fit what amounts to something like %0.2 of the population. You have to try to fit into the society. You don't start learning Albanian to make Albanian refugees more comfortable do you? They try to learn Greek.

That's the normal order of things.

Vaggos

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Greece
Society isn't going to fit what amounts to something like %0.2 of the population. You have to try to fit into the society. You don't start learning Albanian to make Albanian refugees more comfortable do you? They try to learn Greek.

I think your example is misplaced. Not isolating them, doesn't mean that we have to start f@cking each other and become bysexual 😂😂 They are two different things, but I got your point.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,001
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

I was gonna make an Albanian joke but forget it I feel like I would get banned for it

L

LegionnairE

I think your example is misplaced. Not isolating them, doesn't mean that we have to start f@cking each other and become bysexual 😂😂 They are two different things, but I got your point.

Fitting into the society means knowing how to act where. I don't go to a mosque and start telling people that there's no god. If you don't stick out you will be fine.

But that's not what they want, they don't want to fit in. They want to seek attention.

You want to be equal? or you want to be different and special? You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Mod edit: Memes deleted.

Vaggos

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Greece
Fitting into the society means knowing how to act where. I don't go to a mosque and start telling people that there's no god. If you don't stick out you will be fine.

But that's not what they want, they don't want to fit in. They want to seek attention.
View attachment 26003

You want to be equal? or you want to be different and special? You can't have your cake and eat it too.
Indeed some of them are attention whores, but it's a small percentage. Not everyone acts like those. There are serious and decent people among them.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,001
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

View attachment 26003

This? :D

View attachment 26004

It was another one on how Albanians steal 🤣🤣🤣

KKF 2.0

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
My mother is from Papua, my father is half Japanese and half Andorran.

Don't play the victim card. Realize how many privileges you enjoy as a cis male in this society and compare it to the many struggles, difficulties and problems that almost each and every member of the rainbow family is encountering on a daily basis. Besides, you don't have to celebrate anything. No one is forcing you to put up a pride flag. You don't have to march on the road for the rights of LGBTQ+ members either. Be nice that's all that matters.

L

LegionnairE

Indeed some of them are attention whores, but it's a small percentage. Not everyone acts like those. There are serious and decent people among them.
Of course there are. And those will be fine.
My mother is from Papua, my father is half Japanese and half Andorran.

Don't play the victim card. Realize how many privileges you enjoy as a cis male in this society and compare it to the many struggles, difficulties and problems that almost each and every member of the rainbow family is encountering on a daily basis. Besides, you don't have to celebrate anything. No one is forcing you to put up a pride flag. You don't have to march on the road for the rights of LGBTQ+ members either. Be nice that's all that matters.
So you're not even European. It's not your money, it's none of your business.

Don't play the victim card? Lol take your own advice.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,001
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Force fed lbgt. They wont stop until the world becomes gay.

Homosexuals get a lot of free rein to do whatever they want without the consequences because they always play the homophobic card.

Jews play the anti semitic card sadly some Muslims have picked up using the Islamophobia card by learning from these groups and crying like a whiny baby.

If the Companions of the Prophet Muhammed were alive today they would spit on all of our faces and rightfully so.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Force fed lbgt. They wont stop until the world becomes gay.

Homosexuals get a lot of free rein to do whatever they want without the consequences because they always play the homophobic card.

Jews play the anti semitic card sadly some Muslims have picked up using the Islamophobia card by learning from these groups and crying like a whiny baby.

If the Companions of the Prophet Muhammed were alive today they would spit on all of our faces and rightfully so.
I am not sure, pols and huns are pretty stubborn and persistant people, i think they made mistake with choosing them to break the knee, they will drug them around back and fort on courts, media, within policy activites, nothing good will come out of this.

Top Bottom