Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,013
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Its ridiculous how the Eu has the right to interfere with members internal politics and policies.

When its an economic union. How ridiculous not to mention the Eu uphold the hijab ban in workplaces.

Muh human rights. Honestly I support Poland and Hungary here they have a right to decide their policies as they are sovereign countries.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,013
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
What does this have to do with EU falling apart?

Dont a lot of them hate being told what to do by the EU.

I know the EU wont be falling apart but countries hate it when you tell them what to do.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
What does this have to do with EU falling apart?
All, in curremt political climate both poland and hungary will not accept this dictate and it will probably cause chain of events which would result with exiting eu of these 2 countries.

Vaggos

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Greece
All, in curremt political climate both poland and hungary will not accept this dictate and it will probably cause chain of events which would result with exiting eu of these 2 countries.
Let them exit then. And bye bye funding 🙂

Last edited:
L

LegionnairE

No self respecting sovereign nation would accept a foreign entity openly meddling in its internal affairs like that. This will surely create anti EU sentiments in eastern European nations.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,839
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
No self respecting sovereign nation would accept a foreign entity openly meddling in its internal affairs like that. This will surely create anti EU sentiments in eastern European nations.
Very welcome, bro.

KKF 2.0

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If you take my money, you're going to play by my book. It's as simple as that.
Those Eastern Europeans are nothing without the money and support of Western and Northern Europe.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,013
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
If you take my money, you're going to play by my book. It's as simple as that.
Those Eastern Europeans are nothing without the money and support of Western and Northern Europe.

Eastern Europeans by nature are still conservative thats why Western Europeans constantly badmouth them for being backwards.

Sorry but what does lbgt rights do to advance a country??

Vaggos

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Greece
I agree they shouldn't interfere, but they knew in what community they signed in! There are certain standards and rules to follow. If you can't keep up, go home.

Vaggos

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Greece
Eastern Europeans by nature are still conservative thats why Western Europeans constantly badmouth them for being backwards.

Sorry but what does lbgt rights do to advance a country??
Everyone benefits from equality. It helps prevent violence, is good for the economy, and makes the communities safer and healthier.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,013
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I agree they shouldn't interfere, but they knew in what community they signed in! There are certain standards and rules to follow. If you can't keep up, go home.

Isnt the eu more of an economic union??

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom