Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,465
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Honestly if I was Jewish I would actually set Israel up in the UK and Germany.

1 for putting Jews in a hostile land and 2nd for the holocaust.

Set Israel up in Germany why should the Palestinians pay the price for what the Germans did.

Crazy how Germany escaped from ww2 so bad.

Nahh, they'll just punish people who had nothing to do with their 3000+ years of being an absolute nobody in the world stage and who actually helped them when they're at rock bottom. Basically the typical colonialist mentality of 100 years ago.

Remind me of the story of the stranded Dutch colonialist who were saved by aboriginal African tribes, but in return the Dutch killed and enslaved the same tribe that saved them.

But when Russians exercise their geopolitical moves, suddenly Russia is barbaric, because we now live in the supposed civilized 21st century.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
65 7,563
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
I'm not saying Israel is a saint here and they had their share of wrongdoings but nothing of this scale.

Well, not recently. But if you go back in 20th century, they also did some large massacres.

Zapper

Experienced member
India Correspondent
Reactions
10 851
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
India
Well, not recently. But if you go back in 20th century, they also did some large massacres.
Even your population was massacred by pakistanis in the 20th century, India was frequently suffering from cross-border terrorism in the 90s' with the entire Kashmiri pandit population wiped out or driven from their homes. Things and priorities have changed since then and that doesn't give any terrorist org the right to attack civilians

This is the event that single-handedly convinced many countries who would've otherwise called for restraint to practically give a NOC to Israel bombing the shit out of Palestine to hunt down Hamas. These Hamas subhumans doomed the fate of thousands of Palestinians

Last edited:

Zapper

Experienced member
India Correspondent
Reactions
10 851
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
India
Not necessarily, no. There is a full video, if I am not mistaken she was already like this when she was taken. (Because she was shot)

Given the number of Israeli women who were raped and assaulted during this ordeal, why don't you post the video to prove your claims

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
65 7,563
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Even your population was massacred by pakistanis in the 20th century, India was frequently suffering from cross-border terrorism in the 90s' with the entire Kashmiri pandit population wiped out or driven from their homes. Things and priorities have changed since then and that doesn't give any terrorist org the right to attack civilians

Did I say it does? How is 1971 relevant in this conversation? It is only about Israel amd Palestine.

Given the number of Israeli women who were raped and assaulted during this ordeal, why don't you post the video to prove your claims

Yeah, I am sure they had social media videos in 1950s and 1960s.

These are well documented. Just one example-

Anyway, there is no definitive verified numbers of how many Israeli women actually have been raped in last few days. I will wait and see until the fog of war is cleared and propaganda machine stops.

While killing of children and elderly and rape are never justified on individual levels, but when it comes to the matter of geopolitics, as Qatari foreign ministry said, Israel has no one but to blame it self for the violence.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,807
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Hamas showing how they use the humanitarian aid to Gazza to make rokets and such. Guess stupidity is inbred in arabs. Now this propoganda video will be used to prevent future aid. Palestinians should rejoice, they can expect future humanitarian aid to be in form of food about to experie within 3 days. And water feel free to boil seawater with a magnifying glass before consuming.

edit: Lol deleting video after sharing wont fuckall help

Attachments

• IMG_0038.png
    IMG_0038.png
    869.4 KB · Views: 53

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,465
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
European colonial empires screwed the middle east up for eternity.
Screwed? yes! For eternity? Nope.

Empires rise and fall, political shifts happen, it's just bad days and good days in the end. The Arabs just happen to be at the bottom of a civilizational cycle at the moment, while their foe in the West is currently at the top, and Israel is milking it for their interest which works for a determined set of time until it is no longer there.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,435
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
I wonder one thing about all the fanboys in here that passionately support one side and spit hate on the other... How can you support this bloodshed and all the atrocities committed on civilians by both sides. How can anyone be happy that this cycle of violence and hate is never going to end because with the current way of "solving" the problems it isn't.

You are all crazy.
The world is a dangerous place, full of warring, tribalism and power struggle. This is only one of the scenarios in world right now in which the human condition is playing out. Very few of us are "supporting bloodshed" but most of us acknowledge that it's going to happen. We only have the capacity to empathize with some many people and their struggle for existence. The majority of us are going to be relate to the side of a conflict that best shares our values / moral view.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,435
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada

Hamas showing how they use the humanitarian aid to Gazza to make rokets and such. Guess stupidity is inbred in arabs. Now this propoganda video will be used to prevent future aid. Palestinians should rejoice, they can expect future humanitarian aid to be in form of food about to experie within 3 days. And water feel free to boil seawater with a magnifying glass before consuming.

edit: Lol deleting video after sharing wont fuckall help
They've always done this. Hamas steals the foreign humanitarian aid funding and supplies meant for the citizens and uses those resources for terrorist purposes. That'a why I'm in favour of my country cutting off every cent of foreign aid to Palestine that it sends on an annual basis... Because it doesn't get to the children it's intended for. If there was a better route to ensure the aid got there, I'd be all for sending it, but, sadly, there isn't right now... Western "humanitarian aid" to the Middle East, in general, is a gross waste of our resources in so many instances. It simply ends up in the hands of people that want to kill us with it.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,435
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Undoubtedly, the United States will help ensure that they don't run low on ordinance, especially if a group like Hezbollah decides to jump into the conflict.

That said, for as much ordinance as they've already dropped on Gaza, they're doing a fairly good job of keeping civilian casualties low when you factor in the density of the city and the fact that Hamas ties their military operations into residential areas. A less capable air force might have killed 5000 civilians by now, but Israel has some excellent precision weapons. JDAMS, PGMS and GBUs of numerous types.

Last edited:

Zapper

Experienced member
India Correspondent
Reactions
10 851
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
India
Rape, look at the blood.

View attachment 61719

Not necessarily, no. There is a full video, if I am not mistaken she was already like this when she was taken. (Because she was shot)
I'm referring to this statement of yours for the post above where you stated that she was found in that condition. I wonder if one can even walk if they're shot in the groin region since that's where the blood is (per your claims)...and her pants got bloody only near her genetalia

Yeah, I am sure they had social media videos in 1950s and 1960s.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
65 7,563
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Undoubtedly, the United States will help ensure that they don't run low on ordinance, especially if a group like Hezbollah decides to jump into the conflict.

That said, for as much ordinance as they've already dropped on Gaza, they're doing a fairly good job of keeping civilian casualties low when you factor in the density of the city and the fact that Hamas ties their military operations into residential areas. A less capable air force might have killed 5000 civilians by now, but Israel has some excellent precision weapons.

I doubt Air strikes doing anything significant when it comes to knocking out Hamas's warfighting capabilities.

A long brutal ground assault like bakhmut is needed.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,435
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
I doubt Air strikes doing anything significant when it comes to knocking out Hamas's warfighting capabilities.

A long brutal ground assault like bakhmut is needed.
It will come. There are plenty of videos already circulating of Hamas infrastructure being bombed. Contrary to what many of the deeply partisan (in favour of Palestine / Hamas) posters in this thread are spewing (I'm not including you in that group), Israel isn't simply carpet bombing the city and destroying civilian infrastructure and massacreing civilians for the fun on it. While their intelligence failed in stopping this Hamas attack, they have excellent surveillance over Gaza and they know about a lot of locations that Hamas uses, politically / militarily. For example, they completely destroyed the Islamic University in Gaza because it's well known to be a place that Hamas uses as a weapons cache.

Also, in order to limit their casualties, I hope the Israelis aren't foolish enough to embark on an urban combat campaign in any large capacity, when they can simply advance slowly, and destroy Hamas strongholds in the city with airstrikes and long range artillery. Yes, that increases civilian casualties, but if it decreases the casualties that your civilians are going to face, it seems worth it. As for the underground infrastructure, that one is interesting. Sometimes you can get away with simply collapsing buildings on top of it and starving out the trapped Hamas members stuck under ground. Alternatively, if they have multiple underground exists blocked, you can funnel them to chokepoints, that you can use gunships and drones to monitor, and simply pick them off as they surface.

Above all else, you have to ensure that you have to implement a tight military blockade of the exit towards Egypt. Yes, the Egyptians have technically closed it right now, but terrorist organizations find ways to bribe people and get their people out. Israel needs to put clamps on the area, in all directions, by sea, land and air, so they can systematically exterminate Hamas members that are trapped.

Last edited:

Skyfall

Committed member
Reactions
3 913
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
I'm referring to this statement of yours for the post above where you stated that she was found in that condition. I wonder if one can even walk if they're shot in the groin region since that's where the blood is (per your claims)...and her pants got bloody only near her genetalia
She was most likely sitting in a puddle of her own blood.

Last edited by a moderator:

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
65 7,563
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

This looks so helpless.
When watching these videos, I can’t help but to feel deeply thankful for my country, and the freedom that I enjoy. Also, my respect and gratitude increases tenfold toward Bangladesh Armed forces.

Palestine is a live example of the fact that, territorial integrity and sovereignty are not given. It never is, It has to be earned with blood and sustained through deterrence.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom