Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,172
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
LGBT-disease, critical race theory, mass-imigration and political correctness are starting to kill the West.

Full militairy and economic support for failed states like Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan will do the rest.

Let them drink their poisonous chalice

Unlike Trump, Biden has a long political career. Biden is always Pro++ Israel. Here is a old Footage of him speaking:

It is as it is then ... Their calls

Can you notice who fabricated this conflict?
View attachment 62401
View attachment 62403

“We are drawing US attention away from Ukraine,” one of the leaders of Hamas.

The Russians have benefited from what we have done, as we distract the US from Ukraine, and China has been amazed at our success - Khaled Machel.

It doesn't matter anymore . Both the manipulator and manipulated are benefitting each other anyway . Saudi -Israel was a tipping point .

Add drug consumption, the Welfare State, high salaries for state workers and high pensions compared to private sector pay, and you get high youth unemployment and a declining population.

Defending Ukraine is in Europe’s interest. Sending aid to Israel would make no sense and be extremely stupid. Hopefully, Tawian won’t need any help.
I sincerely believed what we have seen in Gaza today/tomorrow are mildly comparison on what would be happen in Taiwan . When backed into the corner . Even if China sparred Taiwan . US will commence a scorched earth policy especially on the chips production facility ..

30 Israeli human rights and civil society groups "call on the international community to act urgently to stop the state-backed wave of settler violence which has led, and is leading to, the forcible transfer of Palestinian communities in the West Bank."

Too litle too late , while i believe the good intentions . We are passed on the point of no return now ...

Sigh ..

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
66 7,620
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

Marquis de Sade

Reactions
2 129
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
- France is very cautious and always acts when something happens in their former colonies in Africa. They own the Central Banks of their former colonies, they propagate the French language and send troops to fight them when a coup occurs.

- So are Spain, they still have a lot of cultural influence in South-America despite they killed millions of natives there and opressed them with bloodthirsty generals and dictators.

- The Netherlands are dictating their former colonies and have a say in almost every political decision in Suriname, Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao etc.

- Belgium is still the number one diamond miner in their former colony Congo and keeps political and militairy influence.

- Despite decreasing political and militairy influence, the UK has still kept their financial networks intact in South-Africa, India, Hong-Kong and Egypt.

Only the Turkish Republic doesnt give a penny about their former colonies.

Palestine and Israel were our colonies, together with Syria, Iraq and Lebanon.

Our state must have a 'Red Book' for our former colonies, a emergency button to activate a deepstate old-boys network or loyal colonial servants from the inner circle, like the European countries have in their own former colonies.

If the USA has the right to come here to Gaza and Lebanon with ships from 10.000 km abroad, in our own region and back-garden, then we have the fullest might and right to play in our own sphere of influence.

Foulgrim

Greece Moderator
Reactions
1 631
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
The Arab states must remove the recognition of Israel as a state, expel the American bases from their states and strangle the flow of oil from the Straits of Hormuz to the western states and mainly to the USA, Great Britain, France, Germany and of course Israel, which is the elephant with clay feet, since no battle could be won without the logistical support of the West. He once fought Israel alone in the Second Intifada and lost. Under the nuclear umbrella of China and Pakistan, the Arab states must invade the occupied territories of Palestine and throw the Israelis out. Zionism must be defeated, I can no longer watch the chihuahua have nukes and armor up to the neck because he is afraid of his own shadow. This scum called Israel must be punished and now is the chance. And now if something doesn't happen, the sure thing is that at some point nuclear(?) Iran will make them a plot of land, there is no way. The Arab states have the power to defeat Israel once and for all, the question is why they don't! The Arab states with so many thousands of dead civilians should have declared war on Israel. The 6-Day War is not going to be repeated because the Arab states have the economic, military, geopolitical and population power to prevent this from happening. I'm not in favor of war, but here they need retaliation, and very harsh ones at that. There must be massive participation of all Arab states regardless of their geopolitical confrontations. It is clear that a new Crusade is being implemented from the West with Israel as an excuse. In 1821, the Greek Revolution went through many difficulties in order to overthrow the Ottoman yoke, also there was help from many western states either in logistical form or in geopolitical protection. It was our land that needed to be liberated. Why do the Arab states not offer the help that the Palestinians need against Israel and the USA? As the days go by, the more the West will interpret this as weakness.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,488
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The Arab states must remove the recognition of Israel as a state, expel the American bases from their states and strangle the flow of oil from the Straits of Hormuz to the western states and mainly to the USA, Great Britain, France, Germany and of course Israel,

You can't bank on the Arab states, and I'm being polite in regard to the Arab states. If Europe has the likes of Orban, Today's ME Arab states have Bin Salman, Bin Zayed, and his likes. These people will do all they can to appease the West and sabotage Arab and Muslim interests worldwide.

It's impossible to "teach" Israel a lesson without first destroying their Arab ally. Who secretly enable them to live without fear.

The literal Orban and Fico of the Middle East:

ad-cp-saudi-cp-hadi-750x450.ashx

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,488
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Here's a picture of a baby in Gaza:

And here's what the Western pro-Ukraine masses (the one who constantly whine about Russian war conduct) think about it:

020.png

Before this I happened to have a debate with one Ukrainian, he insisted that Western way of war is humane, because they use " precision weapons" and not carpet bombing like Russia, I disagree, I'm adamant that nothing really distinguishes the Russian employment of air power than the West.

You can read it here:

👇👇👇

I'm always right even though my opinion is unpopular. events will eventually prove my reasoning. It took only a few months for the West to finally expose themselves like this.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,441
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Here's a picture of a baby in Gaza:

And here's what the Western pro-Ukraine masses (the one who constantly whine about Russian war conduct) think about it:

View attachment 62420

Before this I happened to have a debate with one Ukrainian, he insisted that Western way of war is humane, because they use " precision weapons" and not carpet bombing like Russia, I disagree, I'm adamant that nothing really distinguishes the Russian employment of air power than the West.

You can read it here:

👇👇👇

I'm always right even though my opinion is unpopular. events will eventually prove my reasoning. It took only a few months for the West to finally expose themselves like this.
I've been saying it for as long as anyone has listened. WE ARE NOT THE GOOD GUYS. This is not a story about good and evil. This is a story about conflicting ideas, from seperate tribes, battling for power in the world we live in. It's a story as old as humanity itself.

There are different ideas, values and securities in the world. This is just another instance of people clashing over what they think is "just" and siding with who they think should win.

But make no mistake about it, we're not heroic good guys in this story, and anybody who thinks we are, is delusional. This is the way of the world. People who disagree about culture, religion, language, borders, rights, etc... Killing each other in defense of those beliefs.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,131
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

This cant be justified.

But man Dagestanis are fcking crazy!!

They just broke into the airport like it was nothing.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,172
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

This cant be justified.

And the chechen hasn't join the chat as yet . As once the israelis poster once wrote it . It's an existantial threat to them while most of us just take it as a regular sunday in day to day occupied palestine .
Congrats , now you are making it happen to the wider islamic wolrds sphere . Most of the moslem now are seriously considering you as an existantial threat to all moslems ...

Do not treat others what you don't want to befall upon you ..

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,441
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada

This cant be justified.

How wild would it be to just fire up the turbofans and start ingesting some Dagestanis lol? Crazy buggers!

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,131
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Dagestanis just had to play this song when breaking out into the airport.

Would have been perfect.

Million march for Palestine.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom