Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
palestinian hamas on full armenian mode

-launch missiles
-Israel retalliates back
-HELP US WORLD LOOK GENOCIDE!!!!

Think of the consequences before you do something lol

This was same as PKK capturing cizre/sur and crying about help after losing it.

Dont the Israelis cry about the same thing when they have apaches and f35s LOL

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,172
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
hezbullah is not involved because they dont care...
they probably laugh and have fun because they got two cakes one cake is israel and the other one is sunni hamas...

people must be braindamaged if they think iran or hezbi are interested in a bloody nose like this..

let me tell you.. if this would be a total mess for israel and palestine hezbi would win.. why? they want these holy sites too.. and also they love to see their sunni enemy down and their second little enemy israel weakend or at least some damage..

they wont let themselves hurt for sunni enemy.. why should they? their hate is deeply rooted in iranian mullah propaganda..

if hezbi reacts than to attacks against their kin..

They have an interest to keep Hamas survives as a counterbalance . On the other side is they have to keep the lebanon as a state stake holder interest . Hezbos will join in ...but , only at their leisure and only if they have no other avenues again . And Hamas are still alive and kicking ..

Only idiot will believe this propaganda . To think there is a weapons were not used during this israelis incursion ?? Do they think we all a 5th grader here ??

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,129
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Elon Musk put community notes on the video lmaoo

Try again Zionists you are not even fooling anybody not even Elon LOL

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,063
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Anti-Jewish sentiment received loud and clear.

I live in England. In 1252 a law was made demanding that males practice archery (practise using a bow and arrow) every week. Like at least 99.99% of the population I do not. Never been fined or imprisoned for breaking the law. When laws cease to be relevant they stop being enforced (fall into disuse).

UK is a multi-religion, multi-racial, multi-cultural society. Nobody cares if there is an old law forbidding Jews from England. Or Buddhists, Hindus, Muslims, Atheists,.. whatever.
UK Parliament can change any law or act easier than US or Turkiye because of the uncodified constitution.
51%of Parliament vote is enough.
The Parliament can suddenly block any people from moving into UK.
In 1960-80s,UK blocked almost all the Hong kong people and African,even they were UK subject of colony.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,488
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
If you think Jackson Hinkle is a bad propagandist, wait until you hear Eli David

sha·ha·da
/SHäˈhädə/

noun
the Muslim profession of faith (“there is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah”).

The flag of Saudi Arabia

7de8732987c13db12a1c09643081c436.jpg

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
65 7,615
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

"There is significant evidence of systematic sexual abuse, but morgue officials have not designated individual cases as rape because of a lack of court-compliant physical proof."

"Now, a month after the massacre, the window for collecting physical evidence of r**e that can stand up in court is closed, said a forensic official who spoke on the condition of anonymity. Under good conditions, authorities would have had about a week to collect evidence from bodies if they were promptly found and professionally handled.

But these were not optimal conditions for evidence collection. In the wake of the massacre, resources were overwhelmingly directed toward identifying victims — not their cause of death — a process that is still ongoing. The circumstances of the mass casualty event and the ongoing war contaminated crime scenes, or did not allow for the collecting of relevant evidence. And in many cases, the bodies were in such states of mutilation or decay when found that it was impossible to obtain evidence."

Interesting article, they are citing eyewitness testimonies, testimonies of first responders to the scense, morgue officials to claim that, there was s*xaul abuse on mass scale, as well as citing interrogations of captured Hamas members.

One of which is you can see below.

To be frank, anybody who knows Arabic can notice that his sentences are kind of too articulated and detailed to be a real time testimony.

Also, they are religious fanatics, saying that 'according to religion all are forbidden and yet we did it anyway' does not make lot of sense.

The water is getting really muddy. Perhaps some of this horrific incidents actually took place. Perhaps it didn't. The porblem is, Israel has damaged its credibility so much overtime that it is hard to believe anything they say without rock solid evidence.

@Gary @Bogeyman et al.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,488
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

"There is significant evidence of systematic sexual abuse, but morgue officials have not designated individual cases as rape because of a lack of court-compliant physical proof."

"Now, a month after the massacre, the window for collecting physical evidence of r**e that can stand up in court is closed, said a forensic official who spoke on the condition of anonymity. Under good conditions, authorities would have had about a week to collect evidence from bodies if they were promptly found and professionally handled.

But these were not optimal conditions for evidence collection. In the wake of the massacre, resources were overwhelmingly directed toward identifying victims — not their cause of death — a process that is still ongoing. The circumstances of the mass casualty event and the ongoing war contaminated crime scenes, or did not allow for the collecting of relevant evidence. And in many cases, the bodies were in such states of mutilation or decay when found that it was impossible to obtain evidence."

Interesting article, they are citing eyewitness testimonies, testimonies of first responders to the scense, morgue officials to claim that, there was s*xaul abuse on mass scale, as well as citing interrogations of captured Hamas members.

To be frank, anybody who knows Arabic can notice that his sentences are kind of too articulated and detailed to be a real time testimony.

Also, they are religious fanatics, saying that 'according to religion all are forbidden and yet we did it anyway' does not make lot of sense.

The water is getting really muddy. Perhaps some of this horrific incidents actually took place. Perhaps it didn't. The porblem is, Israel has damaged its credibility so much overtime that it is hard to believe anything they say without rock solid evidence.

@Gary @Bogeyman et al.

who cares?, I will never condemn Hamas

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,129
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
If you think Jackson Hinkle is a bad propagandist, wait until you hear Eli David

sha·ha·da
/SHäˈhädə/

noun
the Muslim profession of faith (“there is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah”).

The flag of Saudi Arabia

7de8732987c13db12a1c09643081c436.jpg

People think the Islamic black flags belong to aq and isis.

When various Islamic empires and caliphates used it.

What aq and isis done is coopt it for their iedology.

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I just wonder one thing, often the Jews throughout history were accused of the child sacrifice. For that very often they were persecuted. Now in Gaza , we can see that they are truly dedicated to killing the children. I mean, they take a special care to kil as many children as possible? I usually do not go to that kind of conspiracies but also Epstein comes to minde too.
Who knows?

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina

@Gary @Bogeyman et al.
They can speculate but Talmud do not speculate, according to that a Jew can do anything to the Goyims. We can see that they quote that thing profusely these days. Anyway what was written there is known since 1240 and Disputation of Paris. I know that they are trying to say that those " ideas" are just speculative, nevertheless in the light of that , I don't feel that as a Muslim we should apologise for writing the declaration of our Feith to anyone.
Also I don't feel that we should continuesly answer the same accusations in the regards of the same events, especially considering that the accusations are ever changing. Not just that, the officially, by following Israeli narrative, the accusations are unsubstinated.
No apologies from my side for Hamas.
Not before, not now and not in the future

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Then you are no different to someone who supports Isis or pkk
You see the nominalism and scholastic arguments are for uneducated.
We can say also, if during the Turkish War of Independence for example a Turk killed a Greek, then they were the same?
Yesterday was blue sky, my eye are blue and the jacket I wore was blue. Maybe you can find similarities but know one normal can't.
Parallels can be made these days out of everything.
I can find and compare a lot of your posts and God forbid , someone can think thar you are a cynical., payed troll. Of course, I don't think that, God forbid
To add , Azeri government is pro Israel and even the ex secretary of Azerbaijan Tufeyli understand so.
Since you write usually in one liners ( often with added lol, just that we mere mortals can understand your thought elegance( are we are supposed to support Israel because their are some technical similarities with pkk and Azerbaijan is friendly to Israel. Some values are pretty universal, so should Bolivian government take to consideration your linguistics arguments?

Last edited:

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,488
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Then you are no different to someone who supports Isis or pkk
I'm in a position where I'm willing to accept whatever they (Israel) wants to do because I will accept whatever we are going to do with them eventually.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,700
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
I'm in a position where I'm willing to accept whatever they (Israel) wants to do because I will accept whatever we are going to do with them eventually.
Which is nothing. Nothing will happen to Israel in your lifetime.

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom