Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,151
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkiye can pummel the fck out of pkk without having to resort to killing civilians.

While Israel just bombs anything that moves not to mention how they humilate non jews.

Not even the Turks humilated non Turks like this regardless in history.

Thats the difference between us and them.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,173
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
who cares?, I will never condemn Hamas

I condemn the atrocities . For we are moslem . We should adhere to the teachings . On the same token . Until proven otherwise ... I stand by hamas innocence as palestinian freedom fighter .

Which is nothing. Nothing will happen to Israel in your lifetime.

Last week someone someone said to me that ukraine will be bailed indefinitely . And they will kick the russian invader with the financial backing of all nations in western hemisphere . Yet , here we are today .

Be very careful with what you wishing for ..

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I don't see much of apologis for Srebrenica though it was proven in the Hague. You can't see an Arab or Pakistani journalist asking any one in the west " Are condemn " Srebrenica ever? But here , the tone set by the simple question . The Jews came to my country from Spain as refugees, in order to live in Bosnia, they needed the approval of Bosnian Pashas, Ayans etc , I am a part of that class. So I owe them absolutely nothing, they owe me and I love my brothers in arms R and I who are the Jews and both say about those unproven events " F them"
So no concern for me no concern for them. Quo pro Quo

Spitfire9

Reactions
8 404
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
Good explanation of the proportionate response law

I quote from the above:

'Under the First Additional Protocol to the Geneva Conventions of 1977 at both Article 51(5)(b) and Article 52(2), we know that when #Hamas uses its own population (or Israeli #hostages) as #humanshields - either by using them to shield themselves or to shield their weapons depots - Hamas has, under international law, turned civilians targets into military targets. That means that when Hamas places weapons caches in and under schools, hospitals, mosques, etc., Hamas has made each of those places legitimate military targets. So, it has been well-known for many years that Hamas purposefully placed its headquarters underground beneath the al-Shifa Hospital. In doing so, international law holds that the hospital is no longer just a civilian target, it is a legitimate military target.'

Why has certainty not been sought here? Whether there is or is not a Hamas facility below the hospital can easily be established by inspection by independent inspectors.

Why has Hamas not called for an inspection if there is no such facility? Why has Israel not called for the same if their intelligence tells them there is such a facility? Neither seems to care one iota about the welfare of the people of Gaza.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,739
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't see much of apologis for Srebrenica though it was proven in the Hague. You can't see an Arab or Pakistani journalist asking any one in the west " Are condemn " Srebrenica ever? But here , the tone set by the simple question . The Jews came to my country from Spain as refugees, in order to live in Bosnia, they needed the approval of Bosnian Pashas, Ayans etc , I am a part of that class. So I owe them absolutely nothing, they owe me and I love my brothers in arms R and I who are the Jews and both say about those unproven events " F them"

The west stopped it, without the west you think the Muslim countries would have stopped it? Bosnia was saved by Clinton

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
The west stopped it, without the west you think the Muslim countries would have stopped it? Bosnia was saved by Clinton
Really? Just when we were about to win it , a couple if thing happened. Like they let Serbian airforce, though no fly zone was supposed to be enforced, to bomb our position. Certainly they didn't save us. Also Western countries imposed the arms embargo on us.
Nevertheless who saved whom wasn’t the subject of what I said and that's the obvious thing to me and you.
This is just lame attempt of the deflection. As usual the goalposts are ever changing. Why not to use a linguistics arguments in the lack of the real one?
So again, to make it clear, why not the question about Srebrenica which was proven but the condemnation of Hamas is ever present?

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,739
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Really? Just when we were about to win it , a couple if thing happened. Like they let Serbian airforce, though no fly zone was supposed to be enforced, to bomb our position. Certainly they didn't save us. Also Western countries imposed the arms embargo on us.
Nevertheless who saved whom wasn’t the subject of what I said and that's the obvious thing to me and you.
This is just lame attempt of the deflection. As usual the goalposts are ever changing. Why not to use a linguistics arguments in the lack of the real one?
So again, to make it clear, why not the question about Srebrenica which was proven but the condemnation of Hamas is ever present?
Why would you ask someone to condemn something they themselves stopped ? Doesn't make sense

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Why would you ask someone to condemn something they themselves stopped ?

Doesn't make l

Why would you ask someone to condemn something they themselves stopped ? Doesn't make sense
Let take your statement for the sake of argument as the truth. So they let us be slaughtered but they stepped in and saved us.
OK I will say " Thank you usa for the saving my sister life, but doesn't matter for my father, I still love you " ?
Are you OK? I mean, a normal person can't say these things, especially as you are not the part of the West in any shape if form apart from your ambitions , for which West doesn't give a damn

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
What would have happened if there was zero western intervention ?
What would happen? We would take Banja Luka and in a few months bring the Serbs to surrender or a lot better conditions. For example now , we as Bosnians have only right to suggest who is going to be who in charge of us. It needs the approval of Serbs and Croats. In order to achieve that , the Constitution was suspended 48 hours.
Haha very democratic?
What did you say before? The protest make USA great? Are you Charlie Kirk in disguise?

Spitfire9

Reactions
8 404
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
United Kingdom

I do not fully understand what you write.

As to who owes who what, you owe me nothing. Neither do your compatriots.

I volunteered to teach Bosnian refugees English at the time of the disintegration of Yugoslavia. I was teaching them the day Srebrenica was surrendered to the Serbs. I recall it well because when the news came through my students all left to watch the news on TV.

I did not teach them English because of their religion or nationality or race or culture. I did that because they were people subject to oppression who would benefit from my help.

I would find it encouraging if less hatred and religious bigotry were expressed here.

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I do not fully understand what you write.

As to who owes who what, you owe me nothing. Neither do your compatriots.

I volunteered to teach Bosnian refugees English at the time of the disintegration of Yugoslavia. I was teaching them the day Srebrenica was surrendered to the Serbs. I recall it well because when the news came through my students all left to watch the news on TV.

I did not teach them English because of their religion or nationality or race or culture. I did that because they were people subject to oppression who would benefit from my help.

It would find it encouraging if less hatred and religious bigotry were expressed here.
Nothing personal was said to you nor I question you personally.
I simply stated that a long time ago Spanish Jews came as the refugees there , for that the approval of the Bosnian ruling class was needed. You can read Mehmed- my name, Beg - it is a title of the certain members of the ruling class. Also many Jews, unfortunately not enough, managed to survive ww2 by wearing niqabs if Bosnian women and by the German reluctance to enter women part of the houses.
So what I am trying to say here , it is not my obligation to support the Jews . And understand it as obligation.
I am truly great full to you for helping my people. I truly am and I have nothing personal against you, truly

Spitfire9

Reactions
8 404
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
Nothing personal was said to you nor I question you personally.
I simply stated that a long time ago Spanish Jews came as the refugees there , for that the approval of the Bosnian ruling class was needed. You can read Mehmed- my name, Beg - it is a title of the certain members of the ruling class. Also many Jews, unfortunately not enough, managed to survive ww2 by wearing niqabs if Bosnian women and by the German reluctance to enter women part of the houses.
So what I am trying to say here , it is not my obligation to support the Jews . And understand it as obligation.
I am truly great full to you for helping my people. I truly am and I have nothing personal against you, truly
Thank you for your generous comments.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,173
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

For once he might think that all of those atgm and munitions are simply falling from the sky...

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I was suspended here for 24 hours. I had a chat with nice gentleman Tr_12334 who is a moderator.
I told him , I have feelings that the people like me are here like under enquest. No matter what we answer, the interrogators will rephrase the same thing.
For example it isis or Al qaida are constantly brought to the discussion. It is known fact that Hamas is local type islamist organisation, which is not friendly towards isis. Also when I condemn Isis , I primarily do it from the religious point of you. I can even quote why? So if the facts are established why return to them constantly, especially when the facts are known and established?
Secondly, at the end if the day , people do not realise that they do disservice to themselves.
What happens tomorrow when in your place of living, you are faced with the same methodology? It already happens very often.

Top Bottom