Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,494
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Military reservists are civilians unless they are performing military duties. Shopping with a rifle on the back "just in case" still means civilian.
Said no one ever.

These German soldiers (most of whom are reservists) are killed in cold blood while being so far away from the front in Paris.

Reinhard Heydrich died when he was shot while riding a car, in Prague, which btw, in 1942 are hundreds of km away from the Soviet frontline

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-R98683%2C_Reinhard_Heydrich.jpg

That's not hpw it works, the moment you bear arms when Levee en Masse is issued, you are a military target.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,702
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Said no one ever.

These German soldiers (most of whom are reservists) are killed in cold blood while being so far away from the front in Paris.

Reinhard Heydrich died when he was shot while riding a car, in Prague, which btw, in 1942 are hundreds of km away from the Soviet frontline

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-R98683%2C_Reinhard_Heydrich.jpg

That's not hpw it works, the moment you bear arms when Levee en Masse is issued, you are a military target.

And if levee en masse is not issued?

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I am semi literate ? I cannot even see a paragraph in what you write, it's just a mess of angry words because you are so triggered that I said Hamas are terrorists. You can cry to AKP and Huda-Par, they love your Hamas. I stand by what I said.

I ask you again, if the PKK, dashnak, hunchak or munchak launched an attack that killed this many civilians in one day, nobody will be holding TR back from revenge to eradicate this group in every geography immediately.

Israel is going to eradicate Hamas as a must for national security, there is no other choice for Israel's government, even if the government changes to the most liberal leftist government ever. No government would tolerate a group that can kill hundreds of civilians in one day, film the murders and celebrate it on the streets, kidnap your civilians, launch rockets at your houses and all with the support of a hostile power that wants to go nuclear.

I don't understand your position at all.

And I completely understand why people say Hamas is worse than ISIS, even if ISIS caused more harm. Because ISIS is not supported openly. But Hamas is and by world leaders. Even if they share footage of them murdering civilians, they are supported. It doesn't matter if the Israeli government is the worst in the world, if you think some terrorism is okay because of your idealogical beliefs then you are encouraging terrorism.

If the PKK shared lots of footage of hundreds of Turkish civilians they murdered in an attack which was celebrated and justified GLOBALLY on social media by millions of people thatt you would see easily on social media and by WORLD LEADERS I bet you would be acting the same way as Israelis are. All of us would be.
Hunchak and Munchak ? That's how you phrase it? Very casual? Just like that? 89 000 people killed in Van in 5 days is so casual for you? Was it maybe Munchak or Hunchak? Well New York Times, I think reports thar only 1500 Muslims were left in Van?

So let's recapitulate here? Shall we?
Hamas is " the worst ever terrorist organization " didn't you say so ? Didn't you say if Munchak. Hunchak or Casulschak killed so many like Hamas did than Turkish Government would do something?
Well they did . Just ti inform you that between Trabzon and Shirnak , Munchak, Burchak killed almost every single Jew also.
Since we are talking about the killed Jews now , shall we stop talking about Munchak and say Dashnak and Hunchuk? Are they approaching " the worst ever " ?
Seemingly, the one who harm the Jews are worst ever? That's what I can deduct by your writtings?
1200 in a day , by the way , even according to Israeli sources it is very questionable who killed who.
Or let's say 1919 in a day in Erzurum over 2200?
Oh it is all the same? It doesn't add up. Does it?
The worst ever? How?
Do you think that I am so casual about Srebrenica that I would say Serb or Berb or Herb? That's it pretty casual.
Isn't it strange to someone who comes from Turkey, to say that Hamas killed more in any given day more than Armenians?
Someone like you is anaware?
600 people at Zanzegur railway station in 2 hours? 66 000 in a few days?
So it is Munchak? In Dogu Bayezit , an Armenian soldier was walking around with the chain made out of the nipples of Turkish and Kurdish women ( there is an eye witness) and it is just Munchak for you? And in Israel was worse ? Despite the ISRAELI WITNESSES confirming that a lot of people were killed by the Israelis themselves?
So now , we have to say that Hamas is worse than Al Qaida? Your words? So Americans, who you like so much should consider Hamas worse then Al Qaida?
Didn't you say that Hamas is worse ever? So if I take your word for it than I can freely say that killing 1400 Israelis ( unconfirmed) is worse than killing 89 000 Ottomans?
Munchak? I wonder what would Musa Khazim say about it , if he was around?
When, i said that you are illiterate, I meant , the points you make.
It is different matter how the mods will interpret all of this and it is different what you are implying here.
So the one who says about these things Munchak is truly dumb , unfortunately it is approved here.
That the honor of Turkish and Kurdish people are of any importance or respect to you, surly you wouldn't say Munchak. 520 k deas people ( allegedly your country man) is not something to be trivialised.
If you said something similar about my people and you were around me , then I would beat into your head that Serbs are not Hetbs and for me a million times worse than anybody.
Logical?
Munchak

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,702
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Hunchak and Munchak ? That's how you phrase it? Very casual? Just like that? 89 000 people killed in Van in 5 days is so casual for you? Was it maybe Munchak or Hunchak? Well New York Times, I think reports thar only 1500 Muslims were left in Van?

So let's recapitulate here? Shall we?
Hamas is " the worst ever terrorist organization " didn't you say so ? Didn't you say if Munchak. Hunchak or Casulschak killed so many like Hamas did than Turkish Government would do something?
Well they did . Just ti inform you that between Trabzon and Shirnak , Munchak, Burchak killed almost every single Jew also.
Since we are talking about the killed Jews now , shall we stop talking about Munchak and say Dashnak and Hunchuk? Are they approaching " the worst ever " ?
Seemingly, the one who harm the Jews are worst ever? That's what I can deduct by your writtings?
1200 in a day , by the way , even according to Israeli sources it is very questionable who killed who.
Or let's say 1919 in a day in Erzurum over 2200?
Oh it is all the same? It doesn't add up. Does it?
The worst ever? How?
Do you think that I am so casual about Srebrenica that I would say Serb or Berb or Herb? That's it pretty casual.
Isn't it strange to someone who comes from Turkey, to say that Hamas killed more in any given day more than Armenians?
Someone like you is anaware?
600 people at Zanzegur railway station in 2 hours? 66 000 in a few days?
So it is Munchak? In Dogu Bayezit , an Armenian soldier was walking around with the chain made out of the nipples of Turkish and Kurdish women ( there is an eye witness) and it is just Munchak for you? And in Israel was worse ? Despite the ISRAELI WITNESSES confirming that a lot of people were killed by the Israelis themselves?
So now , we have to say that Hamas is worse than Al Qaida? Your words? So Americans, who you like so much should consider Hamas worse then Al Qaida?
Didn't you say that Hamas is worse ever? So if I take your word for it than I can freely say that killing 1400 Israelis ( unconfirmed) is worse than killing 89 000 Ottomans?
Munchak? I wonder what would Musa Khazim say about it , if he was around?
When, i said that you are illiterate, I meant , the points you make.
It is different matter how the mods will interpret all of this and it is different what you are implying here.
So the one who says about these things Munchak is truly dumb , unfortunately it is approved here.
That the honor of Turkish and Kurdish people are of any importance or respect to you, surly you wouldn't say Munchak. 520 k deas people ( allegedly your country man) is not something to be trivialised.
If you said something similar about my people and you were around me , then I would beat into your head that Serbs are not Hetbs and for me a million times worse than anybody.
Logical?
Munchak

Man you are talking about things that occurred over a century ago to justify something that is happening today? I didn't say worst ever in history either, just the current worst place in the world. And I do think that, given the violent videos of murder they were celebrating on telegram.

Serbs Herbs Berbs Kerbs

Yes, Hamas is worse than Al Qaeda. The tactics and support they receive are different, the geopolitics is different, the route to violence is different, the threat is different. Hamas has proven it just wants to kill civilians, it will kill civilians, there is no border that is safe with Hamas, there is no peace with Hamas, Hamas is the perfect enemy for keeping Netanyahu and Ben Gvir in power.

And Hamas's greatest advantage right now is linking all the settler violence in the west bank into support for Hamas in Gaza, even though Hamas is at war with the Palestinian authority of the west bank.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,172
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Man you are talking about things that occurred over a century ago to justify something that is happening today? I didn't say worst ever in history either, just the current worst place in the world. And I do think that, given the violent videos of murder they were celebrating on telegram.

Serbs Herbs Berbs Kerbs

Yes, Hamas is worse than Al Qaeda. The tactics and support they receive are different, the geopolitics is different, the route to violence is different, the threat is different. Hamas has proven it just wants to kill civilians, it will kill civilians, there is no border that is safe with Hamas, there is no peace with Hamas, Hamas is the perfect enemy for keeping Netanyahu and Ben Gvir in power.

And Hamas's greatest advantage right now is linking all the settler violence in the west bank into support for Hamas in Gaza, even though Hamas is at war with the Palestinian authority of the west bank.

Well , compared to the israelis reasoning which they uphold as a right of return ... His reasoning a were on a mild one ...

Note : Israel premise is they were there before the palestinian do . Who knows , maybe next year they will proclaim they were living in jerusalem before adam and eve do

We are talking about the MSM lynchpin here

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,131
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
How do you know they're civilians ? I mean in Israel, ladies in casual dress are shopping in the mall with an AR strapped on their shoulders, there are picture(s) of them around the internet.

israeli-women-carrying-rifles-in-a-mall-v0-boks6flzv60c1.jpg

Palestinians are also unarmed by the way. Hence why they cant fight back against the settler terrorists.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
61 29,687
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Those who claim that Hamas is a terrorist organization have a question to answer. The gangs formed to defend the homeland during Turkey's War of Independence were "terrorist organizations" in the eyes of the West. Since there is no one in this forum who would agree with this, calling people defending their own homeland terrorists is ad hominem at best. At worst, it shows that people are brainwashed. Those who ignore evidence to the contrary are still trying to portray Hamas as a terrorist organization.

While the genocides committed by Israel are obvious, you cannot dismiss the killing of babies and children with 2 simple words. You can't do this after condemning Hamas so much. While your humanitarian sensitivities are so high when it comes to Hamas, when the issue is Israel, you cannot dismiss the issue by saying "we condemn them". Those who blame Hamas for Israel's killing of its own citizens (even the Israeli soldier who arrived in the region admitted that they killed their own citizens. It would be madness to claim otherwise) have clearly shown that they are on Israel's side on this issue. So stop making excuses.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
61 29,687
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Those who claim that Hamas is a terrorist organization have a question to answer. The gangs formed to defend the homeland during Turkey's War of Independence were "terrorist organizations" in the eyes of the West. Since there is no one in this forum who would agree with this, calling people defending their own homeland terrorists is ad hominem at best. At worst, it shows that people are brainwashed. Those who ignore evidence to the contrary are still trying to portray Hamas as a terrorist organization.

While the genocides committed by Israel are obvious, you cannot dismiss the killing of babies and children with 2 simple words. You can't do this after condemning Hamas so much. While your humanitarian sensitivities are so high when it comes to Hamas, when the issue is Israel, you cannot dismiss the issue by saying "we condemn them". Those who blame Hamas for Israel's killing of its own citizens (even the Israeli soldier who arrived in the region admitted that they killed their own citizens. It would be madness to claim otherwise) have clearly shown that they are on Israel's side on this issue. So stop making excuses.
What you're doing looks like this.

In order to make Israel seem reasonable despite all the brutal genocides it has committed, you are trying to hide it behind a claim that has no basis and has been proven otherwise. Since no one here can publicly defend the massacres committed by Israel, you are using a few hundred dead Israelis to implicitly defend this and make it seem reasonable by implication.

You don't care about any of the evidence against Israel here (confessions, interviews, satellite images). Your only concern is to blame Hamas and make them forget what Israel did. This obvious effort to exonerate the guilty is truly incredible.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,702
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

Ah, so the russian insurgents in Ukraine, the PKK and Armenians who say they are defending their own homeland while they kill civilians are also the list of groups you support, good to know. Every group of civilians that takes up arms to murder other civilians is justified in your eyes. Okay. There is a huge distinction for me between groups that defend the homeland and groups that murder civilians on go pros and bodycams and celebrate the footage.

What you're doing looks like this.

In order to make Israel seem reasonable despite all the brutal genocides it has committed, you are trying to hide it behind a claim that has no basis and has been proven otherwise. Since no one here can publicly defend the massacres committed by Israel, you are using a few hundred dead Israelis to implicitly defend this and make it seem reasonable by implication.

You don't care about any of the evidence against Israel here (confessions, interviews, satellite images). Your only concern is to blame Hamas and make them forget what Israel did. This obvious effort to exonerate the guilty is truly incredible.

A "few hundred" in one day. No, Israel has it's faults but we are at a position where there is no two state solution, it cannot exist. There are many to blame for this including your dear Erdogan who does nothing but bark.

20% of Israeli population is Arab. There are Arabs in the Israeli army. They have equal rights.

But Israel has an extreme right government that has been profitting from war to keep votes coming to keep them in power and Hamas/Iran has kept them in power by doing exactly what they want at the expense of civilians for their own interests. Palestinians are just being used as pawns and discarded as part of sick revenge fantasies.

If I was an Israeli citizen and my fellow citizens were killed I'd vote groups like Netanyahu out of revenge as well

Last edited:

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,702
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Well , compared to the israelis reasoning which they uphold as a right of return ... His reasoning a were on a mild one ...

Note : Israel premise is they were there before the palestinian do . Who knows , maybe next year they will proclaim they were living in jerusalem before adam and eve do

We are talking about the MSM lynchpin here

The problem with Israel is the extreme right is taking over the government due to the national security issues, they were in trouble and then the Hamas attack happened which saved them. Otherwise the left really hate them and were having large protests before the attack

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
61 29,687
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ah, so the russian insurgents in Ukraine, the PKK and Armenians who say they are defending their own homeland while they kill civilians are also the list of groups you support, good to know.
In your opinion, then, the militias resisting the occupation of Ukraine are also terrorist organizations. So where did you draw the line? What is a reasonable size for you? You answer this first. Palestinians did not come to that region by migrating from another country like Israel. Who is the invader here and who is defending his homeland? You don't even realize what you're saying.

Every group of civilians that takes up arms to murder other civilians is justified in your eyes. Okay. There is a huge distinction for me between groups that murder civilians on go pros and bodycams and celebrate the footage.

A "few hundred" in one day. No, Israel has it's faults but we are at a position where there is no two state solution, it cannot exist. There are many to blame for this including your dear Erdogan who does nothing but bark.

20% of Israeli population is Arab. There are Arabs in the Israeli army. They have equal rights.

But Israel has an extreme right government that has been profitting from war to keep votes coming to keep them in power and Hamas/Iran has kept them in power by doing exactly what they want at the expense of civilians for their own interests. Palestinians are just being used as pawns and discarded as part of sick revenge fantasies.

If I was an Israeli citizen and my fellow citizens were killed I'd vote groups like Netanyahu out of revenge as well

You still don't care about the killed Palestinians as much as the dead Israeli civilians. They should be just statistics to you, right?
So why are you talking about humanity or the slaughter of innocents here? If it is all about proving how right Israel is, this can only be hypocrisy. Because Israeli lives are untouchable. However, Palestinians can be butchered like butchers. And you are even ready to openly vote for Netanyahu for this. Anyway, I don't want to write to you any more. Because I don't want to be banned anymore for what I write.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,494
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Since there is no one in this forum who would agree with this, calling people defending their own homeland terrorists is ad hominem at best. At worst, it shows that people are brainwashed.

It's a bit wrong, most of these zionists supporters support israel and her crime, not because they're brainwashed, they understood which one is right or wrong. But deep inside they hated Islam, and Palestine does symbolize Islam because one of its holiest sites sits in Jerusalem.

Geert Wilders sums it up very clearly that this war is about the West vs Islam and they saw the occupation by the zionists as a first line of defense against a resurgence of Islamic power that could again threaten Europe/West. Moreover, they know that the West has passed its Zenith and on its way to collapse sooner or later, and there's only one specific group of people that in the long run could replace them, the Islamic world.

So they try to install anything that could prevent the Islamic world to consolidate by creating israel as a fortress to check the Arab/Islamic world in particular. Here's a speech by Biden calling Israel their best investment in the Middle East.

You would also find the biggest enemy of Palestine is the nation of Poland, another Western country who through their government backed account, Visegrad24 are spreading vile accusations against the Palestinians, and we know Poland is one of the biggest enemies of the Islamic world.

In the end, Palestine was and is remains an Islam vs West issue, not just some nationalistic border issue. They support israel, because they like to see Islam, its symbols and its people subdued and we Muslims must make sure that an appropriate answer is given in kind.

Ins hsort, they support Israel, because they're not ignorant, rather because they understand the importance of Jerusalem and Palestine to Islam that they chose to support israel.

Last edited:

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,702
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
In your opinion, then, the militias resisting the occupation of Ukraine are also terrorist organizations. So where did you draw the line? What is a reasonable size for you? You answer this first. Palestinians did not come to that region by migrating from another country like Israel. Who is the invader here and who is defending his homeland? You don't even realize what you're saying.

You still don't care about the killed Palestinians as much as the dead Israeli civilians. They should be just statistics to you, right?
So why are you talking about humanity or the slaughter of innocents here? If it is all about proving how right Israel is, this can only be hypocrisy. Because Israeli lives are untouchable. However, Palestinians can be butchered like butchers. And you are even ready to openly vote for Netanyahu for this. Anyway, I don't want to write to you any more. Because I don't want to be banned anymore for what I write.

I am looking at things from the time period of the present. It is unrealistic to say Israel as a country should cease to exist or to bring up grievances from more than 50 years ago.

There is presently a state of Israel with better fundamental freedoms and quality of life for civilians of all backgrounds then Hamas ruled Gaza. Hamas attacks and murders civilians and celebrates the video footage, Israel has to respond. Given Hamas by nature uses civilians as shields, many civilians will be killed while eliminating Hamas in a dense urban environment. Given Israel's military superiority, it is obvious Israel will win.

The people supporting Hamas are just fighting Israel to the last Palestinian and supporting Netanyahu.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
61 29,687
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I am looking at things from the time period of the present. It is unrealistic to say Israel as a country should cease to exist or to bring up grievances from more than 50 years ago.

There is presently a state of Israel with better fundamental freedoms and quality of life for civilians of all backgrounds then Hamas ruled Gaza. Hamas attacks and murders civilians and celebrates the video footage, Israel has to respond. Given Hamas by nature uses civilians as shields, many civilians will be killed while eliminating Hamas in a dense urban environment. Given Israel's military superiority, it is obvious Israel will win.

The people supporting Hamas are just fighting Israel to the last Palestinian and supporting Netanyahu.
I can't find anything to say to you anymore.

Marquis de Sade

Reactions
2 129
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The videos are on social media and have been verified by numerous experts.

I 100% believe the source after I saw the video of Hamas terrorists killing that Thai civilian with a shovel beheading him.

There is probably an hour or more footage, IDF only publicly released the less graphic stuff. But the more graphic stuff is all over the internet. There are plenty of videos of Hamas executing civilians.

The worst part is, almost all the graphic footage was shared by Hamas to celebrate. This is the worst terrorist organization in the world.

Lot of blabla without real proof en 80% of the 'attrocities' are debunkend like '40 beheaded babies' and 'mass-raping'.

These same accounts pop up when Turkey conducts a operation in Syria or Iraq and talk about 'genocidial killing of Kurdish people' with 'bombing Kurdish villages' and 'Turkish mass-killings and etnic cleansing'.

The most Israeli deaths on 7 october were caused by heavy Israeli artillery fire.

The Israeli constitution states that every Israeli citizen should be a reservist, man or women. They are allowed to carry heavy rifles and they get away with killing Palestinians. By rules of war and the rules of the UN, Palestinians have the right to fight against the occupation forces.

But there is no proof of Hamas killing civillians and kids, especially when they could take them hostage to free Palestinian hostages like they do now.

Last edited:

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,702
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Lot of blabla without real proof en 80% of the 'attrocities' are debunkend like '40 beheaded babies' and 'mass-raping'.

These same accounts pop up when Turkey conducts a operation in Syria or Iraq and talk about 'genocidial killing of Kurdish people' with 'bombing Kurdish villages' and 'Turkish mass-killings and etnic cleansing'.

The most Israeli deaths on 7 october were caused by heavy Israeli artillery fire.

The Israeli constitution states that every Israeli citizen should be a reservist, man or women. They are allowed to carry heavy rifles and they get away with killing Palestinians. By rules of war and the rules of the UN, Palestinians have the right to fight against the occupation forces.

But there is no proof of Hamas killing civillians and kids, especially when they could take them hostage to free Palestinian hostages like they do now.

There are plenty of videos of Hamas killing civilians, you are delusional.

There is a channel on Telegram called @HamasDid that collects all the media Hamas members shared but it is very graphic and has many dead civilians.

Hamas is a terrorist group that celebrates the death of civilians.

Last edited:

Marquis de Sade

Reactions
2 129
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
There are plenty of videos of Hamas killing civilians, you are delusional.

I think you are sick like the most pro-zionist trolls on X.

Hamas is not worser than PKK because Hamas fights for a homeland where they and their ancestors lived centuries ago.

Hamas is also not worser than Al Qaeda or ISIS because they are only interested in liberating their homeland, they dont give a shit about gay rights in Paris.

Liberation of the homeland against a occupation force is justified by all means. It doesnt matter if you kill the occupier with a gun or a shovel.

Israel is responsible for all Israeli civillian deaths because they use their own civillians as human shields by planting kibbutzes in every corner of the occupied territories and arming them to the teeth.

Palestinians (muslim or christian) have the right to attack them, written on paper and signed by 194 countries at the UN headquarters. You can kill all the foreign boots on the ground, inclusing reservists, colonists, settlers etc.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,702
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think you are sick like the most pro-zionist trolls on X.

Hamas is not worser than PKK because Hamas fights for a homeland where they and their ancestors lived centuries ago.

Hamas is also not worser than Al Qaeda or ISIS because they are only interested in liberating their homeland, they dont give a shit about gay rights in Paris.

Liberation of the homeland against a occupation force is justified by all means. It doesnt matter if you kill the occupier with a gun or a shovel.

Israel is responsible for all Israeli civillian deaths because they use their own civillians as human shields by planting kibbutzes in every corner of the occupied territories and arming them to the teeth.

Palestinians (muslim or christian) have the right to attack them, written on paper and signed by 194 countries at the UN headquarters. You can kill all the foreign boots on the ground, inclusing reservists, colonists, settlers etc.

You are legitimizing a group that murders civilians, shares videos of themselves murdering civilians en masse and celebrates it with their followers. They even killed Thai workers.

You are no different from a PKK supporter or ISIS supporter, you are the exact same. Because all violence is legitimate to you.

If you were right, why is the UN and all these countries not defending Hamas actions ?

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,494
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Hamas as armed group is as IDF is as an armed group. 😁.

Hamas finally responded in kind as what the terrorist armed gang called the IDF has been doing in the last 75 years. That is murdering civilians and recording it on camera.

Good for Hamas.

Top Bottom