Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
51 1,735
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey

Excerpts from the Article:

U.S. officials are concerned that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu may see an expanded fight in Lebanon as key to his political survival amid domestic criticism of his government’s failure to prevent Hamas’s Oct. 7 attack, which killed an estimated 1,200 people and resulted in some 240 hostages being taken to Gaza.

In private conversations, the administration has warned Israel against a significant escalation in Lebanon. If it were to do so, a new secret assessment from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) found that it will be difficult for the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) to succeed because its military assets and resources would be spread too thin given the conflict in Gaza, according to two people familiar with those findings. A spokesperson for the DIA did not offer comment.

Since Hamas’s October assault, Israeli officials have discussed launching a preemptive attack on Hezbollah, U.S. officials said. That prospect has faced sustained U.S. opposition because of the likelihood it would draw Iran, which supports both groups, and other proxy forces into the conflict — an eventuality that could compel the United States to respond militarily on Israel’s behalf.

Officials fear that a full-scale conflict between Israel and Lebanon would surpass the bloodshed of the 2006 Israel-Lebanon war on account of Hezbollah’s substantially larger arsenal of long-range and precision weaponry. “The number of casualties in Lebanon could be anywhere from 300,000 to 500,000 and entail a massive evacuation of all of northern Israel,” said Bilal Saab, a Lebanon expert at the Middle East Institute, a Washington think tank.

Hezbollah may strike deeper into Israel than before, hitting sensitive targets like petrochemical plants and nuclear reactors, and Iran may activate militias across the region. “I don’t think it would be limited to these two antagonists,” he said.

Apparently Netanyahu admin is trying hard to force U.S. into a fait accompli of a war with Hezbollah and consequently Iran as they know in the face of an inevitably failing IDF, all Jewish centers of influence will pressure U.S. to rescue IDF, hence effectively forcing U.S. into all-out war with Iran. U.S. admin is apparently trying to avoid this.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
88 8,679
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Israel already spent much of their air defence interceptors and Hezbullah has 10x more rocket stockpile than Hamas. Not to mention those are more sophisticated and has longer ranges. Such conflict will have much more devistating impact on Israel's economy .

satria

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
8 1,554
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
67 31,250
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
GDVkBylWoAAAsMs.jpeg

GDVkChLWUAI1T6U.jpeg

Relic

Experienced member
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
13 2,685
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
~25.000 Palestines killed. How many Israelis killed so far?
Hard to find anything approximating an offcial number, but from the variety of sources I've seen, Israel has likely suffered 2000-4000 casualties (KIA / severely WIA) since the beginning of their invasion. I've seen highly exaggerated totals coming from Arab / Muslim sources in the region, but they're obviously exaggerated as there would be a lot more evidence of thousands dying if it actually were the case.

Palestinian numbers have been similarly low given Israel's capacity to cause destruction in the region. 25,000'ish casualties is actually remarkably low given the the fact that Israel has dropped more than 29,000 bombs on Gaza (according to the Wall Street Journal). That's less than 1 person killed per bomb dropped, which spits in the face of the hilarious claims of attempted genocide.

Last edited:

mehmed beg

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Hard to find anything approximating an offcial number, but from the variety of sources I've seen, Israel has likely suffered 2000-4000 casualties (KIA / severely WIA) since the beginning of their invasion. I've seen highly exaggerated totals coming from Arab / Muslim sources in the region, but they're obviously exaggerated as there would be a lot more evidence of thousands dying if it actually were the case.

Palestinian numbers have been similarly low given Israel's capacity to cause destruction in the region. 25,000'ish casualties is actually remarkably low given the the fact that Israel has dropped more than 29,000 bombs on Gaza (according to the Wall Street Journal). That's less than 1 person killed per bomb dropped, which spits in the face of the hilarious claims of attempted genocide.
? Are we going to use a mathematical formula to determine the Genocide? Or we should give a Nobel Peace Prize for the remarkable restraint and humanity of The Jews?
Since you are in the analytical mood, can you break down, how many bombs were used specifically for children? Women? Older people etc. You can use it as to furtherer your " humanitarian point.
I think that for this post you should be banned from here , I usually don't complain but I know you from other forums.
You are a pathological, indecent, cynical, callous, malicious poisonous coward. Nothing more than that.
Frankly, I was in a war and I k Ed without a ceremony but for you i would take my time. Simply it is necessary.
I can't believe that after 56 years of my life, I would live to see a day that, degenerated immoral animal like you can freely and shamelessly say such things.
Also, you do it , of course to lesser extent in regards of the russians Ukrainian war.
I don't know what this world has produced, seemingly callous morbid animals like you.
Utterly without shame, honour, decency.
I don't like the Serbs or Croats or many other people and for me in many cases , it is personal but I never ever think even fractionally like you.
You are a maggot

Last edited:

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
88 8,679
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

Genocide has become loose word that has been thrown around a lot lately.

But there are deliberate killing of civilians from Israeli side. Which has been verified by independent observers.

Last edited:

Relic

Experienced member
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
13 2,685
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Genocide is has become loose word that has been thrown around a lot lately.

But there are deliberate killing of civilians from Israeli side. Which has been verified by independent observers.
Nobody (at least not me) said there wasn't. We're watching the narrative change in real time, however, as anybody with even half a brain on their shoulders understands that if Israel was actually attempting anything close to a genocide they would have accomplished far more killing after dropping 29,000 bombs on a populous trapped in an "open air prison".

The crybully rhetoric from the extremists throughout the region is falling flat on its face. Yes, Israel is killing civilians. That has happened in literally every war in modern history. It's largely unavoidable if your goal is to win. But, no, there is nothing even close to a genocide happening in this scenario.

Last edited:

Relic

Experienced member
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
13 2,685
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
? Are we going to use a mathematical formula to determine the Genocide? Or we should give a Nobel Peace Prize for the remarkable restraint and humanity of The Jews?
Since you are in the analytical mood, can you break down, how many bombs were used specifically for children? Women? Older people etc. You can use it as to furtherer your " humanitarian point.
I think that for this post you should be banned from here , I usually don't complain but I know you from other forums.
You are a pathological, indecent, cynical, callous, malicious poisonous coward. Nothing more than that.
Frankly, I was in a war and I k Ed without a ceremony but for you i would take my time. Simply it is necessary.
I can't believe that after 56 years of my life, I would live to see a day that, degenerated immoral animal like you can freely and shamelessly say such things.
Also, you do it , of course to lesser extent in regards of the russians Ukrainian war.
I don't know what this world has produced, seemingly callous morbid animals like you.
Utterly without shame, honour, decency.
I don't like the Serbs or Croats or many other people and for me in many cases , it is personal but I never ever think even fractionally like you.
You are a maggot
Are you done?

29,000 bombs dropped. 24,000-25,000 lives lost. Objectively, one of the smallest figures we've seen in any modern war involving an air campaign against urban centers. There is nothing even CLOSE to a genocide happening in Gaza. If Israel wanted to kill 1 million+ Palestinians they could have easily done it already. Instead, they've created humanitarian corridors that have allowed hundreds of thousands of people to evacuate. That's not what genocidal people do. That's what war looks like. Hutus killed upwards of 800,000 Tutsis and Twa in Rwanda in 8 months, largely with machetes, during their genocide. You don't think Israel could accomplish the same with a modern army and millions of guided / unguided munitions? Use your brain and understand what's unfolding. Think critically for 5 seconds.

And quit the "women" and "children" nonsense. Women make up roughly 50% of the population of any society and Gaza is comprised of a populous that is 50% below the age of 18 (children). Of course women and children are dying. They make up a huge percentage of the people that live in Gaza. It would be a statistical impossibility for women and children to be fully spared in this conflict.

mehmed beg

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Are you done?

29,000 bombs dropped. 24,000-25,000 lives lost. Objectively, one of the smallest figures we've seen in any modern war involving an air campaign against urban centers. There is nothing even CLOSE to a genocide happening in Gaza. If Israel wanted to kill 1 million+ Palestinians they could have easily done it already. Instead, they've created humanitarian corridors that have allowed hundreds of thousands of people to evacuate. That's not what genocidal people do. That's what war looks like. Hutus killed upwards of 800,000 Tutsis and Twa in Rwanda in 8 months, largely with machetes, during their genocide. You don't think Israel could accomplish the same with a modern army and millions of guided / unguided munitions? Use your brain and understand what's unfolding. Think critically for 5 seconds.

And quit the "women" and "children" nonsense. Women make up roughly 50% of the population of any society and Gaza is comprised of a populous that is 50% below the age of 18 (children). Of course women and children are dying. They make up a huge percentage of the people that live in Gaza. It would be a statistical impossibility for women and children to be fully spared in this conflict.
For example in Srebrenica, there wasn't any missiles. 50% women also and a lot of children so please state that Ratko Mladic is hero and very efficient and should be freed.
Interesting enough, since you base your view of Genocide as a mathematical equation, so based on that and according to your logic, I would need to to join you?
On other note as a Canadian, you are probably an Ulster Scott and Protestant. For the last 400 years, you have done nothing but fleece everything around you. In 1840s , you freely enjoyed a plentiful of food while the native Irish Catholics were dying of hunger.
It is practical in your nature to do a genocide, you think nothing of it and even here , you think and trying to convince Muslims that's is completely normal and necessary to cull the population and by your logic and according to your argument I should commend Srebrenica Genocide too. Oh yes in Ukraine it is different story, isn't it?
Funny enough just 5 minutes ago my friend, who knows Adair pretty well sent me the pictures of New York Hasidic tunnels with bloody mattress and children chairs.
Seemingly the fascination with the children runs deep among your friends and your ilk, but not with the real representatives of your kind.
That explains your shamelesness,
Thell me here, do you like little kiddies? It seems that you have a particular taste, you like them a bit brown while bloodiest, you like drop to school?
Are you a pedo? Or maybe, you like to be a bit rough with women?
By the way. I haven't seen a single woman combatant on Hamas side and I saw plenty on Israeli side.
Only a person without any ethics , morals, shame, honor and intelligence can speak like you and can look at the children and women in such way.
Only the utter charlatan can speak in such way about Gaza yet just in other thread speak for Ukrainian folk, completely other way around.
Only delusional person and utterly immoral can ask to be understood for it. And the one who gave a like for for your drivel is even worse then you. Anyway it can be only 3 persons.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom