Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,756
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The Mossad fiasco will not be forgotten for years. The trauma suffered by the Israeli public and the high level of trust lost have been irreversibly damaged. In the past it had very good generations, very good organization, but now it is a paper tiger. The world of the 1990s no longer exists and we need to stop reading the world with the old stereotypes. There is corruption in state cadres all over the world. Political wisdom is long gone and countries are in the hands of populist demagogues or outright idiots. When we look at the US, the biggest empire of the current order, we don't even need to look at the rest of the world, the situation everywhere is in deep shit. Don't get me wrong, I am by no means an Israeli sympathizer, I just think it is a very good example to show the shitty situation in the world.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,404
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Looks like they are talking as much hostages as possible.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,655
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
20231007_130334.png

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,756
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Looks like they are talking as much hostages as possible.
One of the most important countermeasures to prevent a highly violent Israeli response is to take as many hostages as possible. Hamas also needs to hit as many airfields as it can.

E

Era_shield

I think the people saying that Israel allowed this to happen for politics are wrong, the propaganda alone from this event is going to haunt them for years.

Every country watching this that has Hezbollah and IRGC bordering them is worrying.
This is premature. If, in the next week or month, Israel flattens Gaza and occupies it completely, the propaganda you speak of will cease to exist.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,404
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
One of the most important countermeasures to prevent a highly violent Israeli response is to take as many hostages as possible.

That is what I was thinking.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,437
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is premature. If, in the next week or month, Israel flattens Gaza and occupies it completely, the propaganda you speak of will cease to exist.
If they had the power, they wouldn't have waited until now. I don't think they will want to internalize this helplessness.

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
Some thoughts.

Since coming to power nearly a year ago Netanyahu was busy only with so called "judicial reform" - weakening the democracy in Israel and seizing more power to himself. He ignored huge protests and caused huge division in Israeli society.

Because of his reform many intelligence officers who used to volunteer, refused to do so in protest. But Netanyahu ignored it and said everything is fine.

Recently because of riots in West Bank (again largely Netantahu policies fault) nearly half of forces which normally are stationed around Gaza were sent there.

As for Hamas, the only purpose of this "operation" is to foil Israel-Saudi peace deal at Iran's request. The consequences for Gaza citizens will be very hard, but they dont care.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,410
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Small Qatar does more to its Arab neighbors compared to the country which has ARABIA in it. (You know who they are)

F71ZtatXEAAUqIx

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom