Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,404
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Probably. the israeli terrorits seems to be in complete disarray. Hamas rockets are also hitting extensively. Iron dome has somehow also been taken out of the equation.
There's a video on twitter showing the extent of damage in Tel Aviv. Not saying that iron fome is taken out of the equation, but significant numbers of rocket does pass

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,394
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
There's a video on twitter showing the extent of damage in Tel Aviv. Not saying that iron fome is taken out of the equation, but significant numbers of rocket does pass

Yes, because expending several thousands interceptors within hours is nuts. Some batteries definitely ran out, at least temporarily.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,114
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan

Even in other areas rockets are quite successful. EW might have something to do with this surprise. Saturation argument does not hold for Tel Aviv.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,114
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Most importantly. The events today has shown that israel can be broken and defeated. Arab countries will start considering the military option once again.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,394
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Most importantly. The events today has shown that israel can be broken and defeated. Arab countries will start considering the military option once again.

Nah, that is far-fetched.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,404
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Umm not that fast LMAO.

The day this happens is the day the U.S military and economic dominance are shattered. Till then this is a pipe dream, Arabian leaders don't care much about Arabs living in their country let alone Arabs in another country. Some like the UAE (and their leadership) happily sell fellow Arabs for license to buy F-35, this is not the kind of leaders you go to war with.

So it's a waiting game, but that's it, the equation remains. No U.S. support = No Israel.

Just like every empire, the U.S empire will eventually fall. So no need to rush, it took 88 and 1/2 years for Saladin to recapture Jerusalem, and note that during that time the comparative strength between the Islamic world and the West was more or less equal. I think it will take longer especially if you look at the discrepancy in power between the West and the Islamic world of today.

But the gap has been steadily closing and when it finally leveled up, we could see these "countries" start to transform from a mere watcher to the U.S.-led order to a more assertive player for their own and their immediate surroundings. The U.S led order will go but the Arabs/Muslims will stay and what better way to rally the Muslim world and achieve legitimacy other than the second recapture of Jerusalem.

Soldier30

Contributor
Reactions
8 682
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
Israel and Palestinian Hamas began fighting. The situation in Israel turned into war, which was officially announced by the Israeli leadership and announced the mobilization of reservists. The Israeli Security Council has already approved the ground operation “Iron Swords” in the Gaza Strip and has begun striking it. By the evening of October 7, Palestinian Hamas units advanced 35-40 km from the GAZA strip. At the moment, the Palestinians control about 1.5 thousand square meters. km of Israeli territory. It is worth noting that where Hamas units were located, dozens of killed civilians were found. Women from young to old and men are captured and taken to Hamas-controlled territory. We cannot show this. Hamas captured Israeli strongholds with military equipment, several Merkava tanks, Ahzarit armored personnel carriers and other military equipment. In the morning, Israeli Major General Nimrod Aloni was captured, but Israeli authorities deny this. Now civilians are fleeing en masse from the area of military operations. An Islamic Jihad spokesman said the captured Israelis would be held until all Palestinian prisoners were released from Israeli prisons. Episodes of military operations between Israel and Palestinian Hamas are further in the video.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
11 2,390
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
While I salute Hamas for the organization displayed in their surprise attack on Israel, I expect the upcoming response from the Israelis to be absolutely brutal and one can only hope, exceptionally lethal. They have everything they need from a military capacity, to unleash absolute hell on Gaza. The air strikes are going to be wild to watch.

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
59 7,544
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If I'm not wrong, I see at least 2 Namers in the latest attack video. Possible the 3 behind them are also Namers. @Afif

1696703284752.png

1696703308243.png

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,404
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

"The Arab countries did not protect the Holy Al-Aqsa Mosque from daily violations and Zionist provocations.
Today, it calls for an immediate halt to military operations.
We call on them to immediately stop their ridiculous talk"

Kuwait <3 and Qatar <3 only sensible Arab countries in GCC
Back when in the crusades, local military rulers/emir in Aleppo and Damascus would even allow Franks to erect their castles near their city in the 88 years Jerusalem was out of Muslim rule. So this kind of treachery is nothing new.

Watch from 14:09. The same spirit shown by the Arab rulers of today.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,329
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Umm not that fast LMAO.

The day this happens is the day the U.S military and economic dominance are shattered. Till then this is a pipe dream, Arabian leaders don't care much about Arabs living in their country let alone Arabs in another country. Some like the UAE (and their leadership) happily sell fellow Arabs for license to buy F-35, this is not the kind of leaders you go to war with.

So it's a waiting game, but that's it, the equation remains. No U.S. support = No Israel.

Just like every empire, the U.S empire will eventually fall. So no need to rush, it took 88 and 1/2 years for Saladin to recapture Jerusalem, and note that during that time the comparative strength between the Islamic world and the West was more or less equal. I think it will take longer especially if you look at the discrepancy in power between the West and the Islamic world of today.

But the gap has been steadily closing and when it finally leveled up, we could see these "countries" start to transform from a mere watcher to the U.S.-led order to a more assertive player for their own and their immediate surroundings. The U.S led order will go but the Arabs/Muslims will stay and what better way to rally the Muslim world and achieve legitimacy other than the second recapture of Jerusalem.

Maybe it is early to say, the geopolical power is balancing in favor for Muslim countries. Western world is losing ther grip on power, maybe 20 years from now on it is different like comparing 20 years ago.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,404
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Maybe it is early to say, the geopolical power is balancing in favor for Muslim countries. Western world is losing ther grip on power, maybe 20 years from now on it is different like comparing 20 years ago.
Just one example is how Turkiye able to excel the Russians in drones. People who live in the 60s would not have fathomed how a country that first sent man into space are lagging in drones many decades later to a country that produce nothing (in the 60s)

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
While I salute Hamas for the organization displayed in their surprise attack on Israel, I expect the upcoming response from the Israelis to be absolutely brutal and one can only hope, exceptionally lethal. They have everything they need from a military capacity, to unleash absolute hell on Gaza. The air strikes are going to be wild to watch.
For some ...that is the price they are willing to pay . In generations . It take us Indonesian 350 of years to be finally have a country that our owns not given . The palestinian maybe ( i expected even ) obliterated today ...but the ember of strugles would never perished ...ever !!and give them another breathing room the cycle will be repeated all over again . Empire may come and go . But i dreaded the moment of US lost his hegemony . What's happen to the Armenian would be " tame " in comparison .
And who knows ...it might us the Indonesian that would come as a liberator in that particular moment . Just because we are chilling right now . It doesn't mean that we are ignorant and blinds ..

Konfrontasi moment are happen for a reason you know ....

☕☕

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
11 2,390
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
I agree with this statement in general. That said, it's a dangerous path forward. I'm neutral when it comes to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. It's far too complicated for me to fully take a side. That said, if I'm the leaders of Israel today, I'm about to unleash a BRUTAL campaign on Gaza. Militants, civilians, etc, it wouldn't matter much to me. Shatter the energy and power infrastructure in the area with air strikes and create an absolute humanitarian debacle, while advancing with the army inflicting a massacre. Get long range artillery and drones involved in ruthless strikes.

USA has approved $8 Billion usd in an emergency funding. That's a lot of ordinance and "precision" weapons to flatten anything vaguely resembling a military target.

Could get really ugly!

Ahlatshah

Reactions
7 223
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
For some ...that is the price they are willing to pay . In generations . It take us Indonesian 350 of years to be finally have a country that our owns not given . The palestinian maybe ( i expected even ) obliterated today ...but the ember of strugles would never perished ...ever !!and give them another breathing room the cycle will be repeated all over again . Empire may come and go . But i dreaded the moment of US lost his hegemony . What's happen to the Armenian would be " tame " in comparison .
And who knows ...it might us the Indonesian that would come as a liberator in that particular moment . Just because we are chilling right now . It doesn't mean that we are ignorant and blinds ..

☕☕
"...Nations that go down with fighting eventually rise again, but those who surrender tamely are finished..."

Winston Churchill

Woland

Committed member
Ukraine Moderator
Reactions
4 556
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Ukraine
The US just provided $4.5 billion in emergency military aid to their terrorist friends in Israel…
Biden just approved $8 billion more for Israel. Apparently there is no lack of funds when they need to help their terrorist friends

This is false. No aid has been announced by the US, nor can aid even theoretically be provided while US Congress is without a Speaker (unless its financing was already previously approved) . Please don't spread fake news.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
11 2,390
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada

☕☕
I'm all for people fighting for what they believe in. Massive respect to anyone willing to die for what they believe in, but that goes both ways for me. I have zero sympathy for the absolute nightmare Israel is about to inflict on Gaza. You make your choices and live (or die) with the consequences. That truth extends to decisions you make that affect your children as well.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom