Committed member
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
4 617
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
Armenians are very happy about the success of the Palestinians. As you know, Israel supported Azerbaijan and supplied them with weapons.
- They write: Palestine, strength and support to you. - Let Palestine win. Palestine is right. - The land belongs to the Palestinians, it is them who survive from their lands! The Jews took over their lands! They were accepted and they are surviving the Palestinians! - Palestinians, I am with you!!!!

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
Frankly, this is a very bad situation for Hamas. If they release the hostages, Israel will completely wipe Gaza off the map. If they doesn't, negotiations will be weak. It now creates problems for them in two ways.

Hamas will not release any prisoner under any condition unless Israel agree to release all Palestinian prisoners.

That’s the main point about the operation.

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
Armenians are very happy about the success of the Palestinians. As you know, Israel supported Azerbaijan and supplied them with weapons.
- They write: Palestine, strength and support to you. - Let Palestine win. Palestine is right. - The land belongs to the Palestinians, it is them who survive from their lands! The Jews took over their lands! They were accepted and they are surviving the Palestinians! - Palestinians, I am with you!!!!

So Azerbaijan who used to be occupied is supporting Israel the occupier.

Armenia used to be occupier is now supporting occupied Palestine.

Bruh 😂

Nykyus

Committed member
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
4 617
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
The bloc of Iran, China and Russia strikes back over the attack on Karabakh. They can act with the hands of Palestinians

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,395
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Frankly, this is a very bad situation for Hamas. If they release the hostages, Israel will completely wipe Gaza off the map. If they doesn't, negotiations will be weak. It now creates problems for them in two ways.
Israel has vowed to erase Gaza off the map anyway. You should check many of their officials posting it on twitter, mentioning even the Nakba as hint.

HAMAS should fight to the very end until all of them either achieve victory or death,because this Gaza event will have repercussions for next century or so.

Ghost soldier

Хижак
Reactions
3 3,795
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
So Azerbaijan who used to be occupied is supporting Israel the occupier.

Armenia used to be occupier is now supporting occupied Palestine.

Bruh 😂
1696807821043.png

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
11 2,381
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
To be honest ... If it wasn't for the holy cities . I don't give a f##k about arabs at all ... stupid asshat with more money than brains .

And where would they go ?? Canada ??

Massacre it is ... Ok , i get your point allright .

Let me reiterated this once again . Gaza might be obliterated . Hamas should cease to exist . But , did you really think the resistance would be stop too ... ?? Such a naivettes ... 🙄🙄
They can go to Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Iran, etc, etc... Where they will hopefully be welcomed by like-minded people in the region. Very similar to what Ukrainians did. They fled to friendly countries.

BalkanTurk90

Contributor
Reactions
5 968
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey
"While Israelis are losing their lives and being tortured as a result of treacherous attacks, it is unacceptable for some media outlets and politicians in Turkey to spread fake news.

To put it more clearly; What is happening today is a pre-planned terrorist attack by Hamas, which has nothing to do with any Israeli action and is not a response.

As two countries that have been fighting terrorism for a very long time, Israel and Turkey should stand shoulder to shoulder against these terrorist acts, and terrorism should not be supported under any circumstances."

Israel is upset with TR media, organizations and ruling coalition politicians supporting Hamas
-What terrorist ?
Do you learn palestian history ?
Do you know that even israeli females are for military compulsory trained and they are target for armed action .
They israelis come and steal palestian lands .

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
They can go to Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Iran, etc, etc... Where they will hopefully be welcomed by like-minded people in the region. Very similar to what Ukrainians did. They fled to friendly countries.
Do you even understamd what are you typing here ?? Forget about egypt and jordan... They can't literally going out of gaza without fired upon by the Israelis ...
You have said yourself before ...no freedom of movement were allowed ... Are you retarded or something ?? Any thing that moves as of now were considered as legitimate target by your champion .... It's a free for all live targeting practices

See the irony you are making yourself in right now ...

Seriously .... Even ignorance has it's limit .

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
11 2,381
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Do you even understamd what are you typing here ?? Forget about egypt and jordan... They can't literally going out of gaza without fired upon by the Israelis ...
You have said yourself before ...no freedom of movement were allowed ... Are you retarded or something ?? Any thing that moves as of now were considered as legitimate target by your champion .... It's a free for all live targeting practices

See the irony you are making yourself in right now ...

Seriously .... Even ignorance has it's limit .
Stop acting like a petulant child.

Israel could easily facilitate humanitarian coridors in cooperation with various Arab states, to allow the peaceful exodus of Palestinian refugees to like-minded countries that would have them.

I'm not in favour of massacreing civilians. But if I were Israel I would be completely in favour of removing a large portion of the innocent populous from the region so that they don't get intertwined with the Hamas cowards that will inevitably hide among the women and children so as to be less of a target of Israeli vengeance.

You can absolutely give people a path to safety and fare warning, before decimating a region that is deeply problematic.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Stop acting like a petulant child.

Israel could easily facilitate humanitarian coridors in cooperation with various Arab states, to allow the peaceful exodus of Palestinian refugees to like-minded countries that would have them.

I'm not in favour of massacreing civilians. But if I were Israel I would be completely in favour of removing a large portion of the innocent populous from the region so that they don't get intertwined with the Hamas cowards that will inevitably hide among the women and children so as to be less of a target of Israeli vengeance.

You can absolutely give people a path to safety and fare warning, before decimating a region that is deeply problematic.
Go back and read what you've writen . I won't bother you anymore . Seriously ... I've seen enough .
Word of advice .... Go out some more . I don't know if will get you lucky or not . But , atleast it will connect you again with a reality

☕☕

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom