Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,131
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
When it comes to geopolitics, Turkiye must not be stupid. This conflict is primarily an Arab/Iranian isreali conflict. In truth its not our problem. The entire east med has ganged up against us including the gulf Arabs and Egypt. We need to break this evil alliance and the only piece in that puzzle that can do it for us is Isreal. By going all in against Isreal we are destroying ourselves for useless Arab states who have never lifted a finger to help us in over a thousand years of warring with the kafir. In fact the first opportunity that was presented to them to betray us by siding with the kafir they took it. Today the jew is the master of the arab and moving forward it looks like many more arabs will fall under Isreali dominion, tough luck. But lets not sink our nation our people for these kind of people who don't even look after their own brothers.

Fidan with his statement was anther failure. Tomorrow when this boils over AK party will go back to begging for the Isreali pipeline and the Isrealis seeing us behave like morons will push to side with the greeks and bring the entire western influence they have to the greek enemy. greeks are loving these days watching how mad Turkiye behaves.

From an emotional level i get it, the Isreali state from top to bottom is pretty corrupt and evil, but that doesnt mean our statesman should drag us into the arab quagmire and cause us another failure like syria. The arabs are collectively racing to the bottom, tomorrow when oil and gas doesnt hold its worth i suspect arabs collectively will form the poorest and lowest educated regions on earth.

If the Jew is the master of the Arab what makes you think they will stop from there.

They will go for the Turks every Non Jew they believe should be under their Rule.

They know they cant compete with us when it comes to fighting.

Jews form like 20 million of the worlds population look how rich they are. How they can screw the world up with ease.

They literally do it without fighting by the way.

Why are Jews so successful because they are smart and industrious.

If we cant fight or form our own empires we might as well devout it to education and trade.

Brace Yourself

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Why are Jews so successful because they are smart and industrious.
These people in USA Govt. holding Dual Citizendhip with israel

It's a state within a state.
20231018_115310.jpg

It's not a surprise thst they stop sending help in Ukraine before Hamas attacked, just to make sure israel get Money and weapon.

F8ipr0tWgAAEXDo.jpeg

Nothing surprising.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,131
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
These people in USA Govt. holding Dual Citizendhip with israel

It's a state within a state.
View attachment 62038

It's not a surprise thst they stop sending help in Ukraine before Hamas attacked, just to make sure israel get Money and weapon.

View attachment 62039

Nothing surprising.

How did they get to those positions at the first place.

My point stands.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,493
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Even if the regional countries cannot do anything against Israel-USA, they can close their own military bases to Israel's allies in their own countries. This is true no matter which country you can think of, from the Persian Gulf to Jordan to Turkey.

They CAN, but WILL they? I'm not putting much hope with the kind of Abdullah II of Jordan, Bin Zayed of UAE or Bin Salman of Saudi Arabia in authority in those countries to act at the interest of Palestinians.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,493
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I didn't take anything that came out of Jordan or Egypt as anything serious. If a war were to expand it would do so with an unplanned escalation, not by willful consent by Arab states to enter a war they haven't been preparing for.

IF Hezbollah does make good on its promise to open a front in the North, and the Americans do make good on their promise to bombard Hezbollah, that could lead to Hezbollah sister organization in Iraq (particularly) to bombard U.S bases and military installations, particularly in Iraq and Syria, which again in return could lead the Americans not only bombarding the Iraqi PMF, but could lead to military operation to sever the links between Iraq and Lebanon, the M20 highway in Syria.

Blue: America possible move. Green: line of communication between Iraq to Lebanon (sorry for the bad edit)

View attachment 62035

If they decide to do this, then the Americans would rely on a few key airbases, most notably (and closest to the epicenter) is Muwaffaq As-Salti AB in Jordan.

9734+VVF, Al-Mafraq, Jordan

Do this and the militias or even Iran directly could bomb those airbases, dragging those countries into a wider regional war, so if Egypt or Jordan enters a war, it will likely be because they're forced to do so, not because they're so confident in their army.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,054
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
To think joe rogan has more compassionn than some the member here ...

https://youtube.com/shorts/u-wZ2Qyus_c?si=Q7BFpafSNr7-J_Ln

joe rogan has platformed many anti-muslim figures and allowed them to freely to push their anti-Islam agenda like gad Saad. The way propaganda works is you give 90% of your platform to the agenda you support and 10% that's against it. Then it doesn't look like propaganda and its more willingly absorbed by the individual. So many Muslims see this and think Rogan he's a good guy, then your opened up to 100 JRE podcasts with Gad Saad and like minded jewish figures who will tell you Islam is a fanatical ideology and Muslims are incompatible with the "judeo-christian" west. Continuing the pattern of collective dehumanisation.

Also these same Palestinians with what little power they have, tried to bury my nation Turkiye, have sided with PKK, the Greeks and Armenian terrorists against my nation and my people. Nearly none of the so called Ummah cried for our suffering or our pain. Today the most oppressed Muslims on earth are the Uyghurs, the Ummah is not just silent but they actively support the Chinese communists doing the oppression. Not to mention 90% of Russia is not so long ago was Muslim lands, but the common Muslim shills for Russia.

As long as Muslims behave this way they will continue to be cursed by Allah, where even a few million jews can crush arabs with absolute impunity and 22 Arab nations can do nothing but cry about it.

Now there are yet again calls for Turkiye to do something, Arabs you DO something. Its your war, you created this Isreal problem to begin with when you betrayed the Ottomans. After stabbing us in the back and continuing to stab us in the back you want our sons to die for you cowards again? Get f'ed! And i know this sounds harsh, but Turks have to wake up and move away from this dead end political islamism, its nothing but a grift for a small ruling class to make all the money. Even the head hamas guys lives in opulence in Qatar.

Imagine the head of Hamas lives in Doho Qatar, but the world wants our sons to go and die over Gaza? madness.

Palestine is finished, its just a matter of time. 22 arab nations and they do nothing and they will DO NOTHING. That's on them, not us. We spent a thousand years fighting the kaffir. Today we home millions of arabs and next to none of them have helped us with it, to the contrary they opened the doors back to Assad.

The same saudis and gulf states who have openly stated they intend to create a Kurdistan against Turkiye are the people you expect to do something against Isreal, no chance.

Last edited:

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,702
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
joe rogan has platformed many anti-muslim figures and allowed them to freely to push their anti-Islam agenda like gad Saad. The way propaganda works is you give 90% of your platform to the agenda you support and 10% that's against it. Then it doesn't look like propaganda and its more willingly absorbed by the individual. So many Muslims see this and think Rogan he's a good guy, then your opened up to 100 JRE podcasts with Gad Saad and like minded jewish figures who will tell you Islam is a fanatical ideology and Muslims are incompatible with the "judeo-christian" west. Continuing the pattern of collective dehumanisation.

Also these same Palestinians with what little power they have, tried to bury my nation Turkiye, have sided with PKK, the Greeks and Armenian terrorists against my nation and my people. Nearly none of the so called Ummah cried for our suffering or our pain. Today the most oppressed Muslims on earth are the Uyghurs, the Ummah is not just silent but they actively support the Chinese communists doing the oppression. Not to mention 90% of Russia is not so long ago was Muslim lands, but the common Muslim shills for Russia.

As long as Muslims behave this way they will continue to be cursed by Allah, where even a few million jews can crush arabs with absolute impunity and 22 Arab nations can do nothing but cry about it.

Now there are yet again calls for Turkiye to do something, Arabs you DO something. Its your war, you created this Isreal problem to begin with when you betrayed the Ottomans. After stabbing us in the back and continuing to stab us in the back you want our sons to die for you cowards again? Get f'ed! And i know this sounds harsh, but Turks have to wake up and move away from this dead end political islamism, its nothing but a grift for a small ruling class to make all the money. Even the head hamas guys lives in opulence in Qatar.

Imagine the head of Hamas lives in Doho Qatar, but the world wants our sons to go and die over Gaza? madness.

Palestine is finished, its just a matter of time. 22 arab nations and they do nothing and they will DO NOTHING. That's on them, not us. We spent a thousand years fighting the kaffir. Today we home millions of arabs and next to none of them have helped us with it, to the contrary they opened the doors back to Assad.

The same saudis and gulf states who have openly stated they intend to create a Kurdistan against Turkiye are the people you expect to do something against Isreal, no chance.

Not even TR supports Uyghurs, if you don't stand with them why are you blaming others for not standing up for them

Also look at the amount of money Saudi has spent on aid. TR doesn't even come close globally.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,054
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
100% agree. Fuck them all.

And as harsh as it sounds the only way we will stand a chance in the long run to actually do something should we want to, is to make sure we survive long enough to develop our strength. We won't do that if we drag ourselves into these fruitless and losing battles today.

The truth is, the onus is entirely on the arabs to fight for his arab brothers. They don't fight for any other oppressed Muslims anywhere on earth. Its time they do something, but truth be told their is f'k all they can do today. They have no power and they no capability. But you can sure as hell bet they will continue to work to undermine Turkiye.

They got plenty of talkers, plenty of dawah grifters, but they got f'k all scientists and no good statesman.

In England they have a saying, "you have to pick your battles wisely" this battle today is not for us.

Tomorrow when this all settles down and the usual regional shitheads barking yet again counted for nothing, AK party will be desperate to get a pipeline from Isreal. Just you watch.

And no one from the wider Ummah is going to help us with our regional problems.

Last edited:

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,774
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
The Turkish State with all its diplomatic power is working intensively to find solution to the situation.

Minister of National Defense Yaşar Güler had a telephone conversation with Iranian Chief of General Staff, Major General Muhammed Bakıri. During the phone call, bilateral and regional defense and security issues, especially the latest developments in the region, were discussed.

1697728017046.png

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
66 7,621
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

Honestly I don't know what to believe anymore. But as @TheInsider said, JDAM has an airbrust mode, which makes it even more complicated than it needs to be.
The whole incident requires an independent investigation by UN or ICC. Otherwise, we are not gonna get to the bottom of it.
@Kartal1 @Sanchez @Rooxbar et al.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,172
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Brother... I understand your griefs . Believe me i do . There is nothing more agonizing then to be stabbed by your own so called brothers . But , two wrong never make it right either . And do not belitle the Ummah ... Just because we are all in the slump right now it doesn't me won't make it right tomorrow ..
Arab's arrogance and hubris aside they still the ummah .it's their hypocrites leaders/monarchies that were the problems ... The bonds on the grassroots are growing . Yet , i agree ... Too much stupid clerics and fanatics that misslead and distorted the ummah .... thankfully the winds are changing . There are reasons why turkey's product are so wellcoming in today atmosphere..

Hence , bide our time ...bide it good . Accumulates what we could get hands on . Be patience yet strives the hardest . Our time will come eventually

Soon enough ... ☕☕

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,172
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Honestly I don't know what to believe anymore. But as @TheInsider said, JDAM has an airbrust mode, which makes it even more complicated than it needs to be.
The whole incident requires an independent investigation by UN or ICC. Otherwise, we are not gonna get to the bottom of it.
What is the fuel of hamas rockets ?? How much it could cause a burning damage in metre ?? Differentiate what a falling debris damages and shrapne damage cause by an eksplosion . That alone allready answered the question ...

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,774
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

True. Some evidence supporting both versions occurred including very serious OSINT analysis.

In the first moment of the attack I was absolutely convinced that Israel carried it out. The amount of structural damage reported and the reported numbers of 1000+ civilians killed by Al Jazeera and other outlets including independent journalist on the field, all of the hype in Israeli accounts and the deleted tweets was convincing enough to believe that it was indeed carried out by the Israelis.

Later on opposition to this version came with very potent OSINT analysis by Nathan Ruser that was implying that malfunctioning Hamas rocket caused the tragedy. He included OSINT date, analysis over trajectories, timing, damage assessment using high res satellite imagery and imagery taken at the place of the strike. His analysis made me think what if...

At this stage I can't take a side regarding this issue. In order to take a side I must see irrefutable evidence. We also lack imagery of the remains of whatever caused this tragedy so we can determine what type of weapon was it. I would wait further before taking a stance.

Whoever done it intentional or not this is absolute massacre. Contrary to this debatable case we have seen many other cases in which the Israeli Air Forces targeted civilian sites close to hospitals, directly targeted schools and other facilities of humanitarian nature and I want to take the chance to condemn these horrible acts. Violence will give birth to even more violence and the region wouldn't be able to get out of the circle of terror. I hope the situation resolves peacefully and the international community makes everything possible to prevent another yet humanitarian catastrophe. The UN must come to its senses.

Top Bottom