Live Conflict Israel-Palestine War|Regional Escalations

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,013
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
The apologists on both sides ignore the evil their side does, don't they? Ignore or deny or attribute the evil deeds of the side they support to their enemies. They are both opponents of fact. What weight do opinions or judgements have if not based on facts?

no doubts, but i didnt feel like the Palestinian side were turning me into a terrorist by not supporting their side of the story. The Isreali side however were trying to cultivate a narrative that anyone whose doesnt believe their lies is a terrorist sympathiser.

Then the element of "isreal has the right to defend herself" was trying to propagate the wholesale slaughter of Palestinians, not just hamas but women and children too. Basically making genocide acceptable. Disgusting stuff.

And if the Isrealis/West are doing to palestinians today, tomorrow they will do it to my people the Turks too. No doubts the decades of genocide accusations and intent to dehumanise my entire race has long term goals.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,370
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yeah first hand hamas pictures of kidnapping woman is fake right you only believe what you want to believe Lmao
Killing is one thing but kidnapping damn bro you probably supported hezbollah when they fired upon our troops(muslim brothers) in syria.

View attachment 62498
They kidnapped but did not rape. But what did Israel do? They killed Israelis taken hostage by Hamas by bombarding them. Are you going to tell this truth too?

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,013
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
They kidnapped but did not rape. But what did Israel do? They killed Israelis taken hostage by Hamas by bombarding them. Are you going to tell this truth too?

hamas is trash and is most likely influenced maybe even controlled directly by Israeli intelligence. The common Muslim cannot keep his head buried in the sand, your enemies are tireless and cunning and they will sink to every low possible to undermine you. The biggest trick they play on Muslims is to give us our leaders that always end up working to the muslims detriment.

Spitfire9

Committed member
Reactions
6 372
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
no doubts, but i didnt feel like the Palestinian side were turning me into a terrorist by not supporting their side of the story. The Isreali side however were trying to cultivate a narrative that anyone whose doesnt believe their lies is a terrorist sympathiser.

Then the element of "isreal has the right to defend herself" was trying to propagate the wholesale slaughter of Palestinians, not just hamas but women and children too. Basically making genocide acceptable. Disgusting stuff.

And if the Isrealis/West are doing to palestinians today, tomorrow they will do it to my people the Turks too. No doubts the decades of genocide accusations and intent to dehumanise my entire race has long term goals.

In international law a state attacked is allowed to defend itself with force but under international law there are rules applying to how you use force. Israel is not following those rules.

It may be that a lot of people in Gaza would sympathise with any group prepared to use force to resist Israeli oppression and military control. I am half Scandinavian. After the German invasion in 1940 anyone resisting through force or sabotage was labelled a 'terrorist'. Since the great majority of Norwegians opposed German occupation and supported the resistance, my family became 'terrorist sympathisers' according to the Nazi occupiers. The people in Gaza are 'terrorist sympathisers' according to the Israelis. The Israelis and the Nazis (and many other states) find common ground there.

I think the term 'terrorist' is widely used by controlling states to demonise people prepared to use force to end that control.

Last edited:

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,403
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I know about the hostility of the Muslim Brotherhood and the kingdoms of the Arabian Gulf. But here we are talking about the genocide of an entire nation! History will judge them as traitors in the future.
They will be judged as traitors, and so will the Salafists who propagate their propaganda. These monarchs will sell even their mothers for what little the West gave them. The good thing is, in the Middle East right now, as we speak, armed groups presence have exploded, and these Gulf monarchs are living at a borrowed time, once the Americans are out, they're doomed and not their multi-million dollar weapon could save them.

I would not be surprised if somewhere in the future, Monarchs like Bin Salman or his successor are dragged in the street and hanged by the angry Arab-Muslim masses, due to the error they're doing today.
The Palestinians will stay there no matter how much some people don't want it, it's just that the hatred against the Jews will grow so much that when Israel becomes in a few years a minor geopolitical ally of the USA, due to a shift of the axis to the China Sea and Africa, then the Palestinians will commit atrocities 10 times more brutal than those we see today in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank. Hate will breed hate and this is something that will endanger the very existence of the state of Israel and the Jews who live there. It is in Israel's interest to create two states of Israel and Palestine or one state together.

This is what I've said before, the people who make up Palestinians which are Arabs and Muslims, will stay long after the American empire retreats. And these people will not have any shortage of Israeli war crimes to watch, and I predict that retribution against the Jews will be very severe which could make the Holocaust looks pale..

Please note that Arabs living in today's Arab league countries at the end of this century will be in the range of 900 million to 1 billion people, and Muslims combined will be around 2.5 Billion people. For whatever thirst for revenge the Israelis did today, they have sold the fate of their grandchildren for many years to come.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,403
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I think already they are trapped by Iran in this war . Iran is not fighting directly , fighting by with its proxies . In Iraq they were screwed by roadside bombs provided by IRGC . This time they transfer technologies to their proxies and the proxies are desperate to attack on American positions . This time Americans have to face much more technologically advanced enemies . I think they will be able to bite seriously. Russian wolf and China dragons are laughing from behind . Let's wait for the best .

Yup, I like to think about it as a sophisticated insurgency, there used to be a time when insurgency relied exclusively on small arms and crude IED, now the insurgency is increasingly high-tech with suicide drones, guided rockets, etc thanks to Iran's supplied weaponry.

The Americans would need to be tied for a certain period in the Middle East, their force needs to be spread thin and their industrial capability would have to be stressed to a certain point, because they need to support allies ranging from Europe, the Middle East to Asia-Pacific.

Rooxbar

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
41 1,487
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Saw a conversation with Abdallah Bou Habib (Lebanon's caretaker Foreign Minister) on live tv, stating that in a meeting with Abdollahian, Iran's foreign minister, Abdollahian claimed that Hamas can withstand Israeli assault for months, so there are no plans for Hizbullah or Iranian side to open another front, and they hope that U.S. admin will have to give in to ceasefire after the desired results are not met and the death toll and the pr reaction is too much to bear.

Azbaroj

Reactions
1 213
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Saw a conversation with Abdallah Bou Habib (Lebanon's caretaker Foreign Minister) on live tv, stating that in a meeting with Abdollahian, Iran's foreign minister, Abdollahian claimed that Hamas can withstand Israeli assault for months, so there are no plans for Hizbullah or Iranian side to open another front, and they hope that U.S. admin will have to give in to ceasefire after the desired results are not met and the death toll and the pr reaction is too much to bear.
Hezbollah hesitates as Israelis pounding on their infrastructures. Now , though Israel is willing to attack on Hezbollah but Hezbollah is not interested to engage a war with Israel. Perhaps they are fearing , if they engage in this war, definitely US will interven and it will be a devastating situation for them . They can afford a war with Israel but can't match with US .

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,390
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

@Bogeyman Israelis saying they only lost 11 soldiers last night. Did Hamas released any formal statement yet?

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,403
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
This thread is named 'Israel-Palestine|News & Discussions' But it's actually not Zionist Vs Muslim. Before Palestinians get their freedom, we have to look back to the History. I am simply conveying the short history here, so that everyone will understand that this is More Muslim(Shia) vs Muslim(Sunni) than Muslim vs Jews. Another Important thing is those who say it's not about Religion, They are denying some 4-5 thousand years of Religious importance of Jerusalem.

Fatimid and Seljuk (Nuruddin Zhengi)

1. Fatimid Caliphate(Shia) came into power in 909, soon they took over egypt, Hezaj and Yemen and declared them as Caliph. (Sunni's still holding Abbasid Dynesty from the shadow of Seljuk Empire). It should be noted that under the Fatimid rule 1st Crusedors conquered Jerusalem in 1099

2. Nuruddin Zhengi was an appointed governor of Syria by Seljuk Sultan. He was also an important figure of 2nd Crusade. He basically kept cruseders in check for decades.

Fatimid and Salahuddin Ayyubi

1. In 1160 a child was Put on the thore of Fatmid Caliph. So, as usual internal power struggle started inside the caliphate. To suport the Vizier Nuruddin Zhengi Send Salahuddin Ayyubi. After this was solved Salahuddin Ayyubi led some successful campaign against crusedors and proved his importance in caliphate though he was not liked by the Shia officials.

2. Vizier of Al Adid died and Salahuddin was appointed as Vizier of Fatimid Caliph Al Adid in 1969 as he was a close advisor, and Nuruddin allowed it. 2 years later Al Adid was poisoned by Fatimid's because they were not pleased a Sunni became vizir of Shia Caliphate.

Salahuddin saw the disunity and corruption among the Fatimids and He had a chance to bring back Sunni Abbasid Caliph into the power. So, he declared Abbasids as the new Caliph in 1971.

Conquering of Jerusalem

Nuruddin Zhengi died in 1974 and Salahddin entered Syria unnoticed and took over it as Nuruddin Zhengi's successor was a child. Syrian Governor did not fought against Salahuddin. Then Salahuddin took permission of Abbasid Caliph and Abbasid Caliph declared him as Sultan of Egypt and Syria.

Then Sultan Salahuddin started preparation of Conquereing Jerusalem. The siege of Jerusalem begun in 20th September and eneded in 2 October in 1987. Sultan Salahuddin Ayyubi reconquered Jerusalem in just 13 years. After 89 years, Jerusalem was again under the rule of Muslims.

Then 3rd Crusade Begun..Which was unsuccessful only because of Sultan Salahuddin didn't let lose his ground.

So, It's
More like Shia vs Sunni Power struggle than actually Muslim vs Jews where Jerusalem, all three religions holy land, is the center of the Play.
This war is all about religion, if you are a Muslim, it's your religious duty to defend it. The very reason why the Jews chose Palestine to settle instead of Uganda , is because they believe that their messiah will come when the third temple are erected in what is now Al Aqsa Mosque.

It is a religion above ethnological consideration on why you have Muslims from as far as Asia and Morocco to stand with Palestine.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,052
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
This war is all about religion, if you are a Muslim, it's your religious duty to defend it. The very reason why the Jews chose Palestine to settle instead of Uganda , is because they believe that their messiah will come when the third temple are erected in what is now Al Aqsa Mosque.

It is a religion above ethnological consideration on why you have Muslims from as far as Asia and Morocco to stand with Palestine.

War, it is no stranger to men of faith. Who are driven to fight with a fury no king or sultan can inspire. From across the sands and the seas. They fight for the holy lands. To ensure the hell that is their lives will grant their passage into heaven.

This is from Medieval 2 total war by the way.

Even a video game tells us how important religion is in geopolitics.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,370
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

F92C5r8WkAAiqHk.jpeg