Reactions
16 4,407
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
If i am not mistaken She was saying, اطلعوا من هنا/اطلعوا من الشفاء

Word for word translation would be like- 'Rise from here/Rise from shifa'🤣🤣

One observer assesed it mote accurately below.

"LOL aside from the obvious israeli accent, in her Arabic sentence she was trying to say "get out of here" but she said it in Rosetta-stone classical arabic instead of the Palestinian dialect, basically saying: "Exit from here" lmfaooo Literally no one talks like that. At this point we all know the Israelis are lying, they know we know they're lying, and we know they know we know they're lying Mossad getting so desperate it's cringey."

@Knowledgeseeker could tell us better.

You are right it's not the perfect word to mention in such circumstances, even if my Arabic is not the best. However, it's not that hard to see her facial expression, her eyes, and the way she breathes. If I'm not mistaken I saw a post yesterday saying that the staff in al shifa hospital have never seen her work there.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
As for Gaza, they were celebrating the hamas attack a month ago. An attack that any fool could see would achieve nothing stragetically or politically for palestinians and give the Isrealis the perfect excuse to come and take them all out. Today the Palestinians are crying again screaming to the world genocide.

Well what did you expect? It would be like Turkiye attacking the USA directly and then Turks crying when the full might of the US army is thrown against her. You play stupid games you win stupid prizes.

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Some people are simping for them LOL
It is not simping for them that's the main motivation. They simp manly because they just fanatically hate their target. The targets are generally of the true patriotic nature and especially with Islamic feelings. They themselves have no much to say apart 3 or 4 tierd flosculas . If I need to choose between Zios or their likes and these cunning rats , I would choose the Zios. At least Zios I can understand.
So no matter what you say , it doesn‘t matter, no facts change that outlook.
A total moral and intellectual bankruptcy.
I mean returning constantly to 7th October? Shall we start count that whole this mess started then????
Funny enough, even a few real Jews posted here very few things, no? But , some people are bigger Catholics then the Pope . So it is not simple simping, it is personal and that's the reason I despise them.
At the end of the day , even The Jews don't respect such the ball lifters.
If someone reads the other threads, then it is noticeable that ,they don't show even 30% of the same dedication in defending of their own country. Of course not , they don't believe in anything apart to their wishes , which they try yo sanctify with the few tiered flosculas.
The bottom line is , they are not so much pro Israelis , they are primarily anti you.

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
61 7,661
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
A lot of armor on one place. Looks like somebody didn't took the lessons of the most recent urban warfare events in the world and not only urban warfare...

None look destroyed tbh.
And chasing it, it looks like photo was shared by Israelis themselves.
It’s so weird, this. There is still not one destroyed or heavily damaged Israeli tank captured on camera. It’s absurd to think there are none damaged and we know there are tankers dead. But no photos, none.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,682
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
None look destroyed tbh.
And chasing it, it looks like photo was shared by Israelis themselves.
It’s so weird, this. There is still not one destroyed or heavily damaged Israeli tank captured on camera. It’s absurd to think there are none damaged and we know there are tankers dead. But no photos, none.

Might be that Israelis are responding and advancing rapidly - tank knocked out and Israeli soldiers immediately target the attackers and advance

Or that the tanks simply aren't as damaged as Hamas claims

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,106
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
As for Gaza, they were celebrating the hamas attack a month ago. An attack that any fool could see would achieve nothing stragetically or politically for palestinians and give the Isrealis the perfect excuse to come and take them all out. Today the Palestinians are crying again screaming to the world genocide.

Well what did you expect? It would be like Turkiye attacking the USA directly and then Turks crying when the full might of the US army is thrown against her. You play stupid games you win stupid prizes.

You gotta remember the Native Americans despite being out gunned and out matched had to fight the European colonists and the Americans.

They knew themselves even if they fought or did not fight that their people would be wiped out either way.

Better to go out guns blazing rather than waiting to die. Better to die in battle than a concentration camp or an Israeli prison full of tortures and humilations.

This is why i support Turkiye's defence industry every Bayraktar and Anka made saves us from being humiliated.

Look we have drones and a proper armed forces willing to defend Turkish interests. Israelis would not even dare to humiliate us like what they are doing to the Palestinians.

Zionists if given the power they will try to humiliate every non Jew on this planet. We already see glimpses of it on what they do to Palestinians with US support.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom