Reactions
5 18,075
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
we had more than that and we got rid of them in 1962

guess how we did it ?

we won the independence war, and they happened to be french citizens, traitors of their hosts who brought them europe during the prosecution, they thrived and got filthy rich living among us, and the payment was siding with the french and participating in oppressing us on our own lands with their former prosecutors and committing unspeakable attrocities against the local muslim population, they get full rights while we live like dogs (cremieux decree of 1870). they saw the writing on the wall along with the french colonizers and their Harki lackies (algerian traitors), and fucked off. i call it the filth's integrated self cleaning mechanism, we didn't have to "ethnically cleanse" anyone out of anything.

lastly, fact that there's muslims still in occupied palestine doesn't negate the fact that ethnic took and is still taking place, its just being done at a level that is palatable by the average US honky and euro conservacucks

Respect to Algeria for fighting for its independance.

Its Independance war was just like the Turkish one.

Where millions of our fore fathers sacrificed their lives.

The worldwide media at the time called both the Turks and Algerians as barbaric terrorists who need to be civilised and wiped out.

I hope one day the Palestinians can one day liberate their lands.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,635
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
So in terms of military performance, how is hamas doing? Are they just losing ground with each passing day?
There is something strange going on in Gaza. While Hamas promised very serious opposition Israel controls a lot of land already. Equipment is hit, ambushes are done etc but it is clearly not enough or there is different strategy going on? I really don't know. I mean Gaza with all its infrastructure and importance is what is on the ground and not underground. Most probably very strategic importance is given to the tunnel network and there are strategic facilities within it but there must be effective defense of territory. If Hamas is defending a de-facto country it should go out of the guerilla warfare tactics it uses. We are not talking about hit and run, infiltrations etc but we are talking about the defence of Gaza. Maybe they are trying to let IDF deep enough so they can choke them in but I don't think that is the case we see here. Yes, there are equipment losses, damaged equipment but this will not stop IDF from advancing. If Hamas wants to hold ground it must effectively destroy choked IDF forces and effectively push out the remaining.

The faster it ends the better for Hamas. Hamas doesn't have a stable logistics supply and we can only speculate for how long they can last on stocks under high intensity. Some would compare it with the rebels in Syria and their dire conditions in the fighting around Damascus but this is not similar. Some of the Assad forces were running smuggling channels allowing equipment and supplies to enter the besieged towns but here the situation with IDF is different. I don't think Egypt will also want to be a side in the conflict by allowing wide scale smuggling because it will make smuggling networks on Egyptian territory a legitimate target of the IDF.

There must be something to it but lets wait and see.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,664
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
There is something strange going on in Gaza. While Hamas promised very serious opposition Israel controls a lot of land already. Equipment is hit, ambushes are done etc but it is clearly not enough or there is different strategy going on? I really don't know. I mean Gaza with all its infrastructure and importance is what is on the ground and not underground. Most probably very strategic importance is given to the tunnel network and there are strategic facilities within it but there must be effective defense of territory. If Hamas is defending a de-facto country it should go out of the guerilla warfare tactics it uses. We are not talking about hit and run, infiltrations etc but we are talking about the defence of Gaza. Maybe they are trying to let IDF deep enough so they can choke them in but I don't think that is the case we see here. Yes, there are equipment losses, damaged equipment but this will not stop IDF from advancing. If Hamas wants to hold ground it must effectively destroy choked IDF forces and effectively push out the remaining.

The faster it ends the better for Hamas. Hamas doesn't have a stable logistics supply and we can only speculate for how long they can last on stocks under high intensity. Some would compare it with the rebels in Syria and their dire conditions in the fighting around Damascus but this is not similar. Some of the Assad forces were running smuggling channels allowing equipment and supplies to enter the besieged towns but here the situation with IDF is different. I don't think Egypt will also want to be a side in the conflict by allowing wide scale smuggling because it will make smuggling networks on Egyptian territory a legitimate target of the IDF.

It is like what YPG said about Afrin but Hamas are folding tens of times faster

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,635
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
It is like what YPG said about Afrin but Hamas are folding tens of times faster
On the first look both cases are comparable but while TSK cleared Afrin together with its tunnel network there is still no confirmation if IDF started tunnel clearing operations in large scale.

Also it is important to note that both forces are well prepared for defence but the difference in time for preparation, planning and the scale of operations is substantial. I wouldn't underestimate Hamas in this regard. There is most probably something we are missing at this moment. I just can't believe that Hamas would crumble so fast under Israeli pressure while taking in account their tunnel network, communication capability, intelligence, manufacturing capabilities, large stockpile and extensive training. For sure there is something to it.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,075
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
So in terms of military performance, how is hamas doing? Are they just losing ground with each passing day?

Shows once again how useless Hamas are.

Ukrainians fought the Russian VDV I also expected Gazans to fight the IDF with whatever they have but it seems the Gazans are fleeing.

It doesnt matter to the leadership as most of Hamas leaders are in Qatar in their fancy mansions.

Either the Gazans have to fight and choke the Israelis if not Gaza will just be another puzzle in Zionist imperialism.

Arabs cant even supply their own brothers and sisters with weapons or even PMCs or Mercs.

Arab monarchies in particular are all in bed with Israel.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Respect to Algeria for fighting for its independance.

Its Independance war was just like the Turkish one.

Where millions of our fore fathers sacrificed their lives.

The worldwide media at the time called both the Turks and Algerians as barbaric terrorists who need to be civilised and wiped out.

I hope one day the Palestinians can one day liberate their lands.

Ameen ... Ya rabbi ameen

If i was a Hamas field commander . I was going to wait for Idf to congregate and spread thin try to hold city proper . Why , because the technological superiority of the enemy . The only meaningful fight is if the fight were to occured in hand to hand fighting . Considering the limitation of resources in my disposal .. wait the enemy are partially entrenched in the center and make a coordinated attack in all fronts ...simultanously .
That's the only way you could inflict a heavy casualties to the superior enemy .

The key word here is ... Only a true and commited/disciplined fighter could pull this action and coordinated accordingly ...
Did hamas fighter tick the boxes ?? Only time will tell ..

My only clue is Hezbos hasn't step up their dailly attack in northren fronts

Chakib.Y

Reactions
3 246
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
a guerilla group doesnt fight for land, it fights for infliction of financial and moral loss, if they switch doctrine and start fighting to gain land they'll immediately get wiped out, its heart wrenching seeing the zionists there but its the nature of the war...

Azbaroj

Reactions
1 213
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

Perhaps hamas had a different strategy which was calculated with the consent of Hezbollah but Biden with his career strike groups change the equation . Perhaps their plan was , in the event of ground operation in Gaza Hezbollah would join the fight . But US intervention changed the situation . If Hezbollah joined the fight definitely America will pounded them and it will be devastating for Hezbollah which they want to avoid .
Iran activated Huthis , though their participation is symbolic but they make IDF busy some how but it is not enough.
The most strategic question is who planned the attack ? Putin , Iran or Hamas alone or a different conspiracy .

IMO immediate beneficiary of this attack is Putin .
Apparently losers are the peoples of Gaza .
Strategically beneficiary is Iran and Hezbollah .
Militarily and economically beneficiary is Israel .
Hamas leaders visited Moscow and Putin told them , he will include this attack in the history of military textbook . So it can be assumed that Putin is behind the scenes. Putin is an unpredictable and unreadable player . He losts many ships including flagship one , Moscava . He might have a plan to revenge . Perhaps he provided Hezbollah with anti-ship guided missiles. So American navy ships are keeping a safe distance . The next phase of the war will not depends on the planners .

Putin and Netanyahu want an all-out war in the middle east but right now USA , Iran and Hezbollah are not willing to fight an all out war .

Azbaroj

Reactions
1 213
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Ameen ... Ya rabbi ameen

If i was a Hamas field commander . I was going to wait for Idf to congregate and spread thin try to hold city proper . Why , because the technological superiority of the enemy . The only meaningful fight is if the fight were to occured in hand to hand fighting . Considering the limitation of resources in my disposal .. wait the enemy are partially entrenched in the center and make a coordinated attack in all fronts ...simultanously .
That's the only way you could inflict a heavy casualties to the superior enemy .

The key word here is ... Only a true and commited/disciplined fighter could pull this action and coordinated accordingly ...
Did hamas fighter tick the boxes ?? Only time will tell ..

My only clue is Hezbos hasn't step up their dailly attack in northren fronts
Your plan would work if it was a guerilla war , but when the enemy destroy everything what is standing , in this scenario all your strategy will fail . There is no chance to fight hand in hand . Hamas is doing well in their strategy . I will give them credit as they resist a giant for so long time . Can you remember all Arab states were crashed only by 6 days , Egypt by 19 days . Only meaningful resistance were done by Hezbollah and Hamas . After guerrilla warfare Tunnel warfare is a great invention in the history of military warfare .
" ... Only a true and commited/disciplined fighter could pull this action and coordinated accordingly " , hundred percent I agree , they are committed and they are fighting , infiltration among them is very hard what Arab countries don't have .
Hezbullah can fight against Israel but they can't fight against US .

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Let's agree to disagree ... And truthfully . All of our prediction would only be unfolded in the coming hours ..

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,415
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

On the first look both cases are comparable but while TSK cleared Afrin together with its tunnel network there is still no confirmation if IDF started tunnel clearing operations in large scale.

Also it is important to note that both forces are well prepared for defence but the difference in time for preparation, planning and the scale of operations is substantial. I wouldn't underestimate Hamas in this regard. There is most probably something we are missing at this moment. I just can't believe that Hamas would crumble so fast under Israeli pressure while taking in account their tunnel network, communication capability, intelligence, manufacturing capabilities, large stockpile and extensive training. For sure there is something to it.

@Kartal1 i think IDF advances are not what most people think it is. If it were, there would have been plenty of Hamas fighters dead bodies already from heavy house to house fighting that IDF would've not miss the chance to show for propaganda purposes. Yet we are yet to see anything like that.

All of the activities i saw so far are mostly raids. But I think that is precisely the point. IDF is not dumb. They probably feel the time is on their side for now. They are not fighting the way Hamas wants them to fight. And trying not to let Hamas the chance to drag them deep and choke them.

Instead, Soldiers rides into heavily armoured APCs supported by tanks and air support. They advanced rapidly on predetermined objectives. They smash it or seize the enemy equipments and supplies and then withdraw. However, on the outskirts they closing in slowly.

1700033589938.jpeg

Note: As of Nov. 11, 2 p.m. ET

Sources: Institute for the Study of War and AEI’s Critical Threats Project (operations, advances); Israel Defense Forces

I know you are saying that Hamas should get out of guerrilla tactics and defend Gaza conventionally. But I am not sure if They are actually able to. The firepower deferences between IDF mechanised troops supported by tanks and air support and Hamas light infantry are overwhelming. I so think they are stick with hit-and-run as much as possible.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,023
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
a guerilla group doesnt fight for land, it fights for infliction of financial and moral loss, if they switch doctrine and start fighting to gain land they'll immediately get wiped out, its heart wrenching seeing the zionists there but its the nature of the war...

but once they lose gaza, whats the point? Once you lose all the land and your people are completely expelled from the lands what was the point of the actions? especially the october 7th action which opened the flood gates for the Isrealis to pile in?

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,023
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

How are Americans not sick of the ADL bastards? one of the most corrupt and insidious entities that leaches off the USA and subverts her own interests in the interests of Isreal?

Also, people remember the term he used "useful idiots" this how the zionists see the people in the west who fall for their bulshit, to these zionists you are the useful idiots they use. So when you rush out to defend the Zionist regime, the Zionist pig laughs at you behind your back and celebrates how easy it is to manipulate the "useful idiots."

Many non-jew pro regime posters on here would be seen as the "useful idiot" by the zionist agenda. Don't be there useful idiots. A couple of indian posters should wake up and not use their hate of muslims to justify their support of zionism.

Chakib.Y

Reactions
3 246
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
but once they lose gaza, whats the point? Once you lose all the land and your people are completely expelled from the lands what was the point of the actions? especially the october 7th action which opened the flood gates for the Isrealis to pile in?

we must look at the big picture, as things stand right now a palestinian state is simply impossible, the way things were, israel was making money out of the blockade through aid funds that gets spent on their goods and services, probably at hiked prices, it kept the violence contained in gaza, if gaza gets occupied then they just gave the palestinians there something to hit repeatedly and make it a funds sink, considering their economy is already struggling their value to their western subsidizers would start to shrink and gets the ukraine treatment eventually.

secondly, we know from history that complacency will lead to annihilation, only fighters survive no matter the odds, we've seen that in countless places from vietnam to to turkey to algeria, even if the population of gaza is driven out of their homes it'll come at a cost that's fatale to the jews and their allies: the west bank will realize that fighting is imperative else they'll endup the same way, hizbollah will back the palestinian resistance in lebanon because it will know it'll be next, iran will double its support, and egypt will be plunged into chaos for the sake of israel, sooner or later the generals in charge there will realize the current path no longer serves the envisioned interests of egypt and will ruin them.

no matter how the zionist entity would react to this, they've been strategically defeated the moment the attack was a success:

1-their myth of the invincible army and all knowing intelligence services was shattered

2-their deterrence of unrestricted warfare isn't only futile its now no longer acceptable by the international community

3-any reaction they would've produced would've led to a massive strategic loss

if only one of these points was fulfilled i'd say the palestinian resistance assault was a resounding success.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,023
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
we must look at the big picture, as things stand right now a palestinian state is simply impossible, the way things were, israel was making money out of the blockade through aid funds that gets spent on their goods and services, probably at hiked prices, it kept the violence contained in gaza, if gaza gets occupied then they just gave the palestinians there something to hit repeatedly and make it a funds sink, considering their economy is already struggling their value to their western subsidizers would start to shrink and gets the ukraine treatment eventually.

secondly, we know from history that complacency will lead to annihilation, only fighters survive no matter the odds, we've seen that in countless places from vietnam to to turkey to algeria, even if the population of gaza is driven out of their homes it'll come at a cost that's fatale to the jews and their allies: the west bank will realize that fighting is imperative else they'll endup the same way, hizbollah will back the palestinian resistance in lebanon because it will know it'll be next, iran will double its support, and egypt will be plunged into chaos for the sake of israel, sooner or later the generals in charge there will realize the current path no longer serves the envisioned interests of egypt and will ruin them.

no matter how the zionist entity would react to this, they've been strategically defeated the moment the attack was a success:

1-their myth of the invincible army and all knowing intelligence services was shattered

2-their deterrence of unrestricted warfare isn't only futile its now no longer acceptable by the international community

3-any reaction they would've produced would've led to a massive strategic loss

if only one of these points was fulfilled i'd say the palestinian resistance assault was a resounding success.

Unless international pressure forces Isreal to step back it just looks like the people of Gaza will all eventually be pushed into Egypt.

This is no success, not at all.

The title of invincibility also seems to come cheap these days. The Isrealis in their entire history have never fought against one serious power. Not only did they never fight one serious power, their nation was gifted to them. And while fighting lessor powers they've always had the USA as a failsafe, so even if they look like their going to fail, daddy will bail them out.

Last edited:

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,635
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
We can talk about guerilla warfare in its hit and run tactics when the scale is bigger. Here we are not talking about the mountains of Tora Bora, the deserts and remote villages in Iraq or the jungles and remote villages in Colombia. Hamas, YPG and ISIS are comparable because all of the groups are established around the concept of area control. (I don't want to start the "who is terrorist talk" just discussion purely in a military way)

We are talking about a militia that is supposed to defend the Palestinian civilian population and the territory of Gaza from the State of Israel. How are they supposed to defend the Palestinians in Gaza while the Israeli army can seize strategic objects in terms of infrastructure, power grid etc almost without any resistance. The biggest hospital in Gaza Ash-Shifaa was raided just like that and this is one of the most critical facilities in Gaza. The government building was taken under control. What is the purpose of Hamas? We can't talk about hit and run in an open prison like Gaza. There is nowhere to hide, no way to embed yourself into the civilian population and be effective looking at the current situation. Not going out of the tunnels is winning time (time is not on Hamas side) but it is also winning maneuver capability for the IDF. We don't even saw a major IED attack till now. They are just letting IDF move freely. The only thing that will make IDF cease the operation is heavy personnel casualties and what we see is not even near that.

I saw enough IDF footage of them moving freely around. This is not what the urban warfare everybody talks about looks like. If someone wants to see urban warfare let him look at ISIS defence of Mosul. Despite air support, all kind of foreign military support including embedded FID personnel, international volunteers and the battle hardened Iraqi Army with all its paramilitary offshoots they managed to defend the city almost a year of high intensity fighting and tons of bombs thrown at them. In Mosul according to different sources between 3000 and 12.000 ISIS fighters were in the defence role men against a 105.000 men force and this is at least. In Gaza the approximate number of Hamas fighters only is between 20.000 and 30.000 . While Gaza is only 45km2 Mosul is 145km2.

Years of preparation of forces, critical infrastructure, millions of dollars in terms of weapons and supplies, serious intelligence capability, propaganda for what? To shoot a thousand rockets at Israel of which 80% are intercepted in the air? I don't think we should look at Hamas as the regular militia. Hamas and the other groups are supposed to play the role of "Gaza Armed Forces" because there is no other armed alternative in Gaza right now. Keeping territory no matter if Gaza or the West Bank is of existential importance. If they don't keep ground the Palestinians will be destined to live in refugee camps in Jordan, Egypt and Lebanon one way or another. They are the ones that must protect Gaza from the IDF and we are not talking only about harassment but a territorial defence. While it is still early to conclude at the moment their performance is not even 20% of their reputation as a force to recon with. We all enjoy the "dirty talk" of Abu Obeyda and how the resistance is going to make Israel to cease to exist etc but talking is one, acting in the right way is another.

If there is not something special that Hamas prepared I will be greatly disappointed. And I am not talking by looking from the prism of who I support but in an independent observer role.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom