Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,171
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
If those Hamas footages are real, than i think Hamas will be able to defeat Israel with their Soviet weaponry and liberate all the territories (if the Westbank joins and if Turkey/Qatar donates enougn money to the Palestinian relief funds.

Because as Israel you can bomb everything but you need disciplined groundforces with high moral in these urban warzones.

When there is a will then there is a way.
Israelis coming from Europe were much more educated than the locals. They had very good motivation and experience in the various crucial fields. But all things are coming to the end and now Israel has the majors of 23 years of age.
Also, Hamas and Hezbollah are well motivated, prepared and dedicated. Those qualities the previous Arab opponents lacked.
Personally I think that their successes were a bit exaggerated .
Now , if Hamas has nvg, decent manpads and better atgm , ex polish and Ukrainian small hats would be decimated.

As much as i wished for that to be ..things are not that simple and easy . Palestinian too are lacking in depth and logistical supports and.means . All of these optimistic fight could only happen in gaza area in particular and west bank to a lesser extents . The rest of the occupied lands has been transformed into the Israelis turfs . Without a coherent and coordinated efforts from the rest of arabs . Recapturing the occupied territories in the current time line are sinply a pipe dream ..
The only fortunate things ....time is on the moslem nation's side . The palestinian might perished . But , the moslems as a collective entity will survives and thrives

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

Bosniak Revival

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
When there is a will then there is a way.
Israelis coming from Europe were much more educated than the locals. They had very good motivation and experience in the various crucial fields. But all things are coming to the end and now Israel has the majors of 23 years of age.
Also, Hamas and Hezbollah are well motivated, prepared and dedicated. Those qualities the previous Arab opponents lacked.
Personally I think that their successes were a bit exaggerated .
Now , if Hamas has nvg, decent manpads and better atgm , ex polish and Ukrainian small hats would be decimated.

Yall must be on drugs if you think Russia-America & their Arab proxies are going to let Israel be wiped off the map.

You might as well add Ex Russia & Ex Yemeni to your post as well. As the IDF is full of Yemenis & Non- Jewish Russians (up to 1 million) since 1990s "Aiyah"

There is a reason why Netenyahu & Putin get on well with each other. This is why I laugh out loud when I see Muslims cheerlead for Putin.

You think he wants 1 million prominent Russian-Isrealis to be wiped out? Nope they are Moscows Boys. But yh keep drinking the Kremlin kool aid.

There is a reason why Iran arms the Gazan's with minimal flimsy arms at best. They dont want the Palestinians to win.

But if they can cause regional instability it's all good. Don't get me wrong the Saudis, Jordanians & Egyptians deserve to be overthrown.

But Iran is not aiming for that. They want to gain soft power through the suffering of Innocent Palestinians & recreate the Safavids & we all know who Safavids primary enemy was.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Yall must be on drugs if you think Russia-America & their Arab proxies are going to let Israel be wiped off the map.

You might as well add Ex Russia & Ex Yemeni to your post as well. As the IDF is full of Yemenis & Non- Jewish Russians (up to 1 million) since 1990s "Aiyah"

There is a reason why Netenyahu & Putin get on well with each other. This is why I laugh out loud when I see Muslims cheerlead for Putin.

You think he wants 1 million prominent Russian-Isrealis to be wiped out? Nope they are Moscows Boys. But yh keep drinking the Kremlin kool aid.

There is a reason why Iran arms the Gazan's with minimal flimsy arms at best. They dont want the Palestinians to win.

But if they can cause regional instability it's all good. Don't get me wrong the Saudis, Jordanians & Egyptians deserve to be overthrown.

But Iran is not aiming for that. They want to gain soft power through the suffering of Innocent Palestinians & recreate the Safavids & we all know who Safavids primary enemy was.

Iran is simple western divide and conquer. They put their puppet/wizard in charge of Iran and turned the country into a theocratic despotic failed state that's number 2 export is shia terrorism which can only ever bring instability and division across the Sunna majority region. And yeah the Palestinians are being used by these persians to give them fake legitimacy.

You look at that region, its 90% Sunni Muslim, so the best thing to do is get the Shias spreading terrorism across it. Its too small sect to achieve anything that could challenge the west, but its perfect for destabilising the majority Sunni region.

Its also why the westerners/russians support marxist pkk terrorism, it helps divide the region further against the sunni Muslim majority.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,743
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

You put it good! 👏👏👏

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina

I think that you have a problem of the basic compression. At no point in my post i mentioned the destruction of Israel??
If you are so astute in your observations then why don't you realise thar in " our" country, those who you support, basically deprived you of the right of vote??? ! That's in the practical and executive sense??!!!
Oh , forgive me,you mentioned Putin, I didn't, did I?
Oh I faced both Russians and Ukrainians in the early 90s. Did you?
So all in all I don't know why did you write this quoting my post??
Stick to Tito, who you probably never saw and Yugoslavia ( communist) while shilling for the Western Liberalism.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,312
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yes, and there are also Guinea and Guinea-Bissau in West Africa. Two Guyanas and two Guineas, so a lot of people get confused.
There are three Guineas.

Equatorial Guinea
Guinea-Bissau
Papua New Guinea (Oceania)

Fun fact: The Guinea pig is not native to any of these countries.

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Good , only fool now can believe that the majority of pseudo Islamists ain't the agents of the Western entities, ok sometimes for Russia and India too.

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
61 7,668
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Two blasts, so doubt it's accident. Unlikely to be Israeli. Probably Afghan. Thing is pushed by whom.

Rooxbar

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
41 1,488
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Also possible but Jundallah and its progeniture usually attack in Baloch land, no? Kerman would be well outside, tho it is a big juicy target.
Yes, but the largest community of Baluch outside of Baluchistan in Iran live there.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
65 7,599
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Israeli forces are transitioning to the third phase of their operations in the northern Gaza Strip, which will very likely enable Hamas to reconstitute itself militarily.

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) confirmed that it withdrew five brigades from the northern Gaza Strip on December 31. This reduction in forces is part of what the IDF has described as its third phase in the strip, which also involves ending major combat operations, releasing reservists, transitioning to “targeted raids,” and establishing a security buffer zone within the Gaza Strip. Israeli forces have degraded several Hamas units and rendered others combat ineffective, particularly in the northern Gaza strip, since the beginning of the clearing operations. But Hamas’ military forces are neither defeated nor destroyed at this time. Decreased Israeli pressure would, in fact, allow Hamas to rebuild its military capabilities and infrastructure. Hamas maintains a conventional military structure, meaning that it should be able to quickly replace commanders who have died in the war. Several recently killed Hamas battalion and brigade commanders had led their units for many years, suggesting that they had the ability and time to develop successors to take their place. Such reconstitution is inconsistent with the stated Israeli war aims, which are to destroy Hamas militarily and politically.

@Bogeyman @Kartal1 @Gary @Sanchez Looks like Hamas will survive this round. But also, it is obvious Israel doesn't have any real solution so far. Targeted raids and security buffer zone are a mean to and end. Not the end itself. And I don't think the ultimate political objective of destroying Hamas can be achieved within this phase iii framework.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom