60 29,289
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

The IDF is worried and their soldiers are worried’

The March 30 Movement has filed over a dozen cases against dual-national Israeli soldiers from Europe and Israeli leaders for ‘war crimes and genocide in Gaza’ The group says Israel is feeling the legal noose tightening ‘for the first time in modern history’

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,289
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

GJtSsE0WQAAssEa

Hezbollah regularly conducts anti-tank fire on Israeli air base radars.

@Kartal1 @Gary @Afif @Sanchez

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,997
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Another thing which I forgot,
We Bosnians could annihilate the Serbs during the centuries as we liked , just like you annihilated Indians , so in that case we would be as serious as you not childish.
During the Ottoman Empire, who was sitting in Belgrade or Smederevo? Mostly Bosnian Agas, Boys and Pashas.
I hate it , that we didn't do it.

The most fascinating thing about the Ottoman era was how despite being the complete and total master in many places for over 500 years, the natives for the most part were completely left alone. Outside a few janissaries who instead of working the mines to death, would be elevated to elite status within the empire, most subjects were completely left alone to their own devices. No forcing of Islam, no forcing to speak Turkish, no erasure of native histories and cultures like witnessed in north America.

Yet without fail the moment Ottoman power rescinded nothing but ethnic genocide of the Muslims. Most Muslims don't realise that only a 150 years ago the Balkans was a majority Muslim land. The Russians were the primary instigators of slaughtering and erasing Muslims from those lands. It was so bad that they even had people going around graves and changing the Turkish/Muslim names to slavic ones, to make the people completely forget who they are.

Its why i always cringe when i see Muslims working hard to shill and defend Russia, they have no idea how evil and destructive russia has been to the Muslim world.

Countless genocides against Muslims took place in the Balkans, no one in the west wants to talk about it. Like Ataturk said, "what about our pain and our suffering" in respect to how kaffirs constantly accused Turks of bad deeds.

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Jackson Hinkle is Stalinist, Maoist, Anti Uygur, White Christian Patriot, Trump supporter and what not.
It is well known. He is pro Putin too. He is on the pay roll of Iranians too. Everyone knows that.
We also know that , this guy Bozan supports Genocid. We just need to roll back this thread.
So , it seems to me like you personally knew Erdoğan and he didn't return your money. Because, all of this look very personal.
Yes , I remember in the Politics Forum, you stated " The majority doesn't know " so you as minority wants to give " democratic " lessons
Another thing which seemingly The Mods on this Forum do not understand, if you wish yourself good, you must stump on this
This is just pure hate and nihilism. Completely unreasonable and only the reflection of the cancer in Turkey. This guy is not Turkish obviously. Only what I could gather that is definite is that he warships USA.

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
The most fascinating thing about the Ottoman era was how despite being the complete and total master in many places for over 500 years, the natives for the most part were completely left alone. Outside a few janissaries who instead of working the mines to death, would be elevated to elite status within the empire, most subjects were completely left alone to their own devices. No forcing of Islam, no forcing to speak Turkish, no erasure of native histories and cultures like witnessed in north America.

Yet without fail the moment Ottoman power rescinded nothing but ethnic genocide of the Muslims. Most Muslims don't realise that only a 150 years ago the Balkans was a majority Muslim land. The Russians were the primary instigators of slaughtering and erasing Muslims from those lands. It was so bad that they even had people going around graves and changing the Turkish/Muslim names to slavic ones, to make the people completely forget who they are.

Its why i always cringe when i see Muslims working hard to shill and defend Russia, they have no idea how evil and destructive russia has been to the Muslim world.

Countless genocides against Muslims took place in the Balkans, no one in the west wants to talk about it. Like Ataturk said, "what about our pain and our suffering" in respect to how kaffirs constantly accused Turks of bad deeds.
Well , We Bosnians wanted to get rid of those punks but Turks were too merciful

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,997
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Well , We Bosnians wanted to get rid of those punks but Turks were too merciful

The irony of course is the europeans portray us today as complete savages and accuse us of endless unproven genocides. A lesson to learn maybe. That mercy, unfortunately led to countless millions of Muslims being slaughtered later down the road. That mercy is also a prime reason that much of the Muslim world burns today.

I wonder if the Ottomans could see what would happen in the future, if they would have played the game differently.

Last edited:

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,624
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Jackson Hinkle is Stalinist, Maoist, Anti Uygur, White Christian Patriot, Trump supporter and what not.
It is well known. He is pro Putin too. He is on the pay roll of Iranians too. Everyone knows that.
We also know that , this guy Bozan supports Genocid. We just need to roll back this thread.
So , it seems to me like you personally knew Erdoğan and he didn't return your money. Because, all of this look very personal.
Yes , I remember in the Politics Forum, you stated " The majority doesn't know " so you as minority wants to give " democratic " lessons
Another thing which seemingly The Mods on this Forum do not understand, if you wish yourself good, you must stump on this
This is just pure hate and nihilism. Completely unreasonable and only the reflection of the cancer in Turkey. This guy is not Turkish obviously. Only what I could gather that is definite is that he warships USA.

Hahaha what? Sometimes I feel like your brain operates like a monkey on a typewriter. I find it funny that you label bad = USA when it was Clinton and NATO that saved your ass from Serbs and thus resigned the internet to having to read your inane and unintelligible rubbish.

I bet you type like you talk as well, I can only imagine how stupid you come across in conversations 😂

I didn't support genocide, I correctly predicted exactly what Israel's retaliation would be as a result of Hamas's actions and prior urban warfare.

Also that Hamas would lose more than gain and that it was about regional politics more so than Palestinians.

And yes, Erdogan took my lunch money and hid it under one of the beds in his palace. I don't know which one yet, because he has so many bedrooms.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,054
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
If you want to fight someone irl over posts on the internet, maybe its time to log out and to reconsider some decisions in your life.

Strictly on topic posts only. If I see any personal beef again, I'll double the warning points.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,482
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
ELIMINATED: The Head of Manpower in Hamas’ Military Wing, Ra’ad Thabat. Thabat was known to be among Hamas’ top 10 senior commanders and was responsible for R&D and strengthening systems, as well as being the head of Hamas’ Production Unit.

He was found and eliminated during the ongoing operation at Shifa attempting to escape along with 2 other terrorists into the hospital courtyard—part of a planned attack on IDF soldiers.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,372
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
ELIMINATED: The Head of Manpower in Hamas’ Military Wing, Ra’ad Thabat. Thabat was known to be among Hamas’ top 10 senior commanders and was responsible for R&D and strengthening systems, as well as being the head of Hamas’ Production Unit.

He was found and eliminated during the ongoing operation at Shifa attempting to escape along with 2 other terrorists into the hospital courtyard—part of a planned attack on IDF soldiers.

To God we belong and to him we return. And the best place of return is reserved for the Mujahideen.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,009
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Jackson Hinkle forgets the close relations between Russia and Israel.

Maga Communists like him are a joke.

Then again we also need his grift against the Zionists.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,372
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
It is, Islam makes fighting (for God) and dying such a great deed that people who fought to defend Islam and Muslims will enter straight to heaven.

In fact fighting has more deeds than prayers. Abu Obeida, the Hamas spokesman understand this.

`Abdullah bin al-Mubarak full poem about this

O Worshipper of the Two Holy Masjids!
Had you witnessed us in the battlefield
You would have known that, compared to our Jihad,
Your worship is child’s play.
For every tear you have shed upon your cheek,
We have shed in its place, blood upon our chests.
You are playing with your worship,
While worshippers offer your worship
Mujahideen offer their blood and person (life).
The smell of nice perfume of is for you,
And our perfume is the dust and dirt (which is more pure),
And it has reached us from the sayings of our Prophet,
The martyr is not dead,
This is a true correct saying, in which there is no lie.
The dust of the people of Allah is never equal,
To a thousand men, whilst the smoke is climbing.
This is the book of Allah between us,
The martyr is not dead – and this is no lie.

The GCC traitors, especially Saudi Arabia's rulers deluded themselves by thinking that this...

8d31e9b4-9b17-4ed7-a4f9-f17fce137e01_16x9_1200x676.png

Is holier than this

bc4106d48da4bbbddfc1082d31ce30ef

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom