DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
72 8,265
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

This maybe another crazy day ahead. Have you ever get overwhelmed with the pace of things happening in ME? Right now I don't even feel excited for a firework.

What kind of response do you foresee? And Israeli retaliation? I think it would be symbolic.

Edit- Apperantly, Commander of the Aerospace Forces of the IRGC is also assassinated?

Last edited:

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,185
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Haniyeh and his bodyguard killed in Tehran while attending Pezeshkian's inauguration. Iranian counter intelligence is rotten to the bone.
I don't know who is the advisor of bibi . It is onething to level gaza and get away scratch free but this shit ?? Create a martyrdom out of nothing ?? One thing i know is he is squandering Israel last standing of moral sensibility . Everybody will acknowledge them as a lunatic now ...
Who give them the assurances that us public are willing to finance Irak 3.0 type of situation... Yeah , you heard me right ....unless the US are pulling their forces as soon as possible ... They will buried in the midle east dessert when the shit are getting real ..

This maybe another crazy day ahead. Have you ever get overwhelmed with the pace of things happening in ME? Right now I don't even feel excited for a firework.

What kind of response do you foresee? And Israeli retaliation? I think it would be symbolic.

Edit- Apperantly, Commander of the Aerospace Forces of the IRGC is also assassinated?

Iran wouldn't never directly attack Israel . They were too smart for that cheap tricks

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom