mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
What they asked, they got it.
Seems that US officials visited Iran and red the rules of the game.
US is ready to obliterate, most of Middle East.
To me , it was clear 30 years ago. It seems Lumpen proletariat is still not aware of that.
But let them, let their leaders to lead them into the oblivion.
Sleeping till midday and want to set the rules? Political platform and assets ? " Colonialism, Racism and stealing our riches"

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
74 8,353
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
@mehmed beg There is no Bengali in the video. I suggest you stop posting irrelevant stuff and delete your religious discussion. Stay on topic.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
12 4,836
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Negotiations between the US envoy and Iranian officials are going on full steam.
Nothing will happen
Iran, like always, will fire some missiles and Israel, with the help of the US fighters and ships, will stop them

And the average retarded muslim will clap and call it a strong retaliation
Iam fed up of this cycle

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,707
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Nothing will happen
Iran, like always, will fire some missiles and Israel, with the help of the US fighters and ships, will stop them

And the average retarded muslim will clap and call it a strong retaliation
Iam fed up of this cycle
Israel and US manage to keep state level actor to behave or at least show some restrain.

But Hamas, hezbollah and houthis more readily pull the trigger against Israel. Is there any other group that have potential to go against Israel but not yet participated?

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
92 18,049
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
@mehmed beg @Relic @NEKO @contricusc were given 12 hour thread ban for off topic posting.

If you want to discuss something out of the context of this thread, like immigration for example you are free to create a new thread in the relevant section and discuss the matter there. I am sure many other members of the forum will also contribute to this discussion.

Think twice before posting and keep the thread clean! Create new threads on demand or discuss in ready to access relevant threads!

Messages were deleted.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
92 18,049
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
92 18,049
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
An IDF document sent to northern cities:
Β· A power outage northern cities could last for 3 days
Β· Water cuts that may last for days
Β· Interruption of landlines for 8 hours and mobile phone communications for up to 24 hours
Β· Short localized blackouts on the radio and internet is envisaged.

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
To think that just 2 years ago I was pro-West and generally apathetic towards Palestine.

Typical writing of fanatical tekfiri Hawarijj.
All of this is out of jealousy
Yusuf Bassem never betrayed Egypt or Palestinian cause. In the context of this issue( Palestine)for me ( I am not secularist) Yusuf Bassem is very useful.
He has similar ideas like so many Egyptian officers who died fighting in those desperate Arab Israeli wars ( I remember 1973) . For Daniel or Gary they are the traitors. Proper Muslims would say " Mey Allah SWT forgive their sins, enhance good deeds, hopefully they died on religion, now it is between them and God"
Having known an Egyptian general , I can say Sadat was a devoted Muslim but Nasser was an atheist.
That gentleman, General A new them from the academy.
For someone who kinda rediscovered Islam 2 years to act as an ideologies, besides being ridiculous is just the sign of the absolute narcissism.
Someone whose main point is about the continuous chaos ( order through chaos, wink wink) then bombing Muslims on the beach in Somalia is an achievement. We Know that one Muslim life is more worthy then Qaba but not foe Gary.
Mr Gary, about your idea of the permanent chaos, I was thinking for a long time 25 30 years ago.
Those Somali scumbags, can tell you the result of my thinking.
How does it go? " They will read Qur'an a lot but it won't pass their throats, they will loos religion as an arrow leaves the arch.... the first while join Dajjal "
I was thoth the religion by my dad a top cardiologist and martyr and my uncle, the graduate of Al Azhar and Fez. Not by Sheik Google or some pseudo intellectual or you tube persons.
It can't happen to me to call the people who fell on the battle field, traitors.
For Daniel and you it is normal.
Post Scriptum, For Daniel a member of Dashnak writes and pretends to be a Muslim ( Mustafa Bozdogan).

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
22 12,830
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Typical writing of fanatical tekfiri Hawarijj.
All of this is out of jealousy
Yusuf Bassem never betrayed Egypt or Palestinian cause. In the context of this issue( Palestine)for me ( I am not secularist) Yusuf Bassem is very useful.

Umm no, he has something to do with the downfall of Morsi, which was then replaced with zionist secular fag**ts like Al-Sisi.

Morsi is as we remember it, an ally of Muslim in Palestine.

morsi_haniyeh_2012_afp.jpg

He has similar ideas like so many Egyptian officers who died fighting in those desperate Arab Israeli wars ( I remember 1973) . For Daniel or Gary they are the traitors. Proper Muslims would say " Mey Allah SWT forgive their sins, enhance good deeds, hopefully they died on religion, now it is between them and God"

The only truthful Egytpian officer I know is Al-Islambouli. The rest are the losers of the Arab-Israeli wars who accepted the status quo.

But then again, the hikma of the "Arab"-Israeli wars are that these wars are fought under the name of nationalism and secularism (Baathism). So the loser here are attributed to those 2 ideologies.

If there's one power who will liberate Palestine it is Islam. In which the army, the conditions and the path for its revival and return are now being steadily clad from the the mountains of Pakistan, the desert of Sahel, the mountains of Caucasus and Yemen and lest but not least, the arid desert of the Levant and Mesoptamia.

Having known an Egyptian general , I can say Sadat was a devoted Muslim but Nasser was an atheist.

Umm no
That gentleman, General A new them from the academy.
For someone who kinda rediscovered Islam 2 years to act as an ideologies, besides being ridiculous is just the sign of the absolute narcissism.
Someone whose main point is about the continuous chaos ( order through chaos, wink wink) then bombing Muslims on the beach in Somalia is an achievement. We Know that one Muslim life is more worthy then Qaba but not foe Gary.
Mr Gary, about your idea of the permanent chaos, I was thinking for a long time 25 30 years ago.

Yes, inshaAllah this entire region will be set aflame, that flame was ignited in 1979 (remember the thread I wrote here not so long ago) and it will continue to burn the entire region until the desired outcome is achieved, namely:

1. The total wipeout of the zionists state
  2. the total wipeout of Western ideologies that was imposed on the Muslim population in the 20th century
Yes, this is what I want, and I will get it.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,367
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Umm no, he has something to do with the downfall of Morsi, which was then replaced with zionist secular fag**ts like Al-Sisi.

Morsi is as we remember it, an ally of Muslim in Palestine.

morsi_haniyeh_2012_afp.jpg

The only truthful Egytpian officer I know is Al-Islambouli. The rest are the losers of the Arab-Israeli wars who accepted the status quo.

But then again, the hikma of the "Arab"-Israeli wars are that these wars are fought under the name of nationalism and secularism (Baathism). So the loser here are attributed to those 2 ideologies.

If there's one power who will liberate Palestine it is Islam. In which the army, the conditions and the path for its revival and return are now being steadily clad from the the mountains of Pakistan, the desert of Sahel, the mountains of Caucasus and Yemen and lest but not least, the arid desert of the Levant and Mesoptamia.

Umm no

Yes, inshaAllah this entire region will be set aflame, that flame was ignited in 1979 (remember the thread I wrote here not so long ago) and it will continue to burn the entire region until the desired outcome is achieved, namely:

1. The total wipeout of the zionists state
  2. the total wipeout of Western ideologies that was imposed on the Muslim population in the 20th century
Yes, this is what I want, and I will get it.

Found out the Sadat's assassin was an Egyptian of Turkish descent.

Islambouli i think is derived from Istanbulu. I think his dad or mum was an Egyptian Turk.

Which is interesting. Mums name is Qadriya which is Kadriye in Turkish. Its obvious.

Im wondering how many settlers or even nomads the Seljuks and the Ottomans sent. Then again you have the Tulunids and Mamluks who brought their own settlers.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
22 12,830
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Islambouli i think is derived from Istanbulu. I think his dad or mum was an Egyptian Turk.

Which is interesting. Mums name is Qadriya which is Kadriye in Turkish. Its obvious.

Im wondering how many settlers or even nomads the Seljuks and the Ottomans sent. Then again you have the Tulunids and Mamluks who brought their own settlers.

I never know this, the linguistic origins of names. Thanks for sharing

Relic

Experienced member
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,611
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
So now that Hamas has been battered and beaten to the point of operating almost exclusively from the tunnels under Gaza, I think Israel has to make a choice.

1. Develop a strategy that forces them out of the tunnels, which, objectively, is not an easy undertaking.

2. End the war in Gaza and turn the attention to Hezbollah and Iran.

I think the "hot" phase of the war in Gaza is about basically over at this point.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
22 12,830
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
So now that Hamas has been battered and beaten to the point of operating almost exclusively from the tunnels under Gaza, I think Israel has to make a choice.

1. Develop a strategy that forces them out of the tunnels, which, objectively, is not an easy undertaking.

2. End the war in Gaza and turn the attention to Hezbollah and Iran.

I think the "hot" phase of the war in Gaza is about basically over at this point.

1. They have always exclusively fighting from those tunnels since day 1.

2. These videos are uploaded in the last 24 hours.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,969
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

The Levant, stretching from the occupied Palestinian territories to Syria, and Egypt are home to far more people of Turkish origin than thought. The problem is that the cultural link has been completely severed by assimilation and is still a taboo to talk in these countries. However, there are isolated tribes in Lebanon, Syria, Palestine, Egypt and Libya who know that they are descended from Turkic Boy(greater tribes), even if they do not speak Turkish and mostly lost connection to their ancestors. Turkish settlements in these regions plus todays Iraq began centuries before those in western Anatolia(proto-Turks separate issue). Although the political history of the region has brought with it significant migratory movements, these settled populations have merged and fused.

Aside from this intellectual interest, when one goes to the very roots of the Palestinian struggle, there have always been deep ties, whether Arab or Turkish. The most iconic symbol of this is Izeettin al-Qassam. As a brave mujahid, as an Ottoman soldier and intelligence person who fought jihad with the Turkish armies and participated in the defense of Libya, he is the great leader and hero of the Palestinian liberation movement, and even the resistance army today named after him.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom