Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
13 4,890
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Final proposal... What does that mean? What happens if the proposal is declined?

Nothing tbh
It isnt Biden who is calling the shots but Natenyahu and Natenyahu doesnt want the war to end but want it to expand instead since a path for peace for Israel and the Middle East will mean jail time for Natenyahu

Moreover, the extreme radical right, such as Ben Gvir, wont call for peace unless they take all of Palestine once and for all at the very least

SilverMachine

Reactions
1 12
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Australia
Final proposal... What does that mean? What happens if the proposal is declined?

Yeah, nada.

There's no ceasefire around the corner, not after they just wasted a bunch of hostages. I've figured for a while now "no more hostages are getting out unless taken by force in raids - certainly no more men are being released", it kind of is what it is.

This should have always been a "we'll stop bombing you when the last of our people are released alive and you give up the entire Hamas operational brass" situation from the start, there's no real way around it. Of course that's fantasy and Hamas would/will never do it, but those have to be the parameters for peace if you're Israel.

The fighting will continue, and Biden/Blinken will throw another round of talks out there next week after a bunch more people die. They can't give up on chasing the deal, it's just that the deal's not going to happen, because it can't, because neither side wants peace and frankly probably shouldn't want peace.

Scott Summers

Reactions
2 560
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
More murderers leaving this world.

Staff. Sergeant Alkana Navon (20) killed by a sniper in Jenin.

Screenshot_20240902_191310_Chrome.jpg

First Sergeant Amit Friedman (19) and Master Sgt. Yohay Hay Glam (32) died in Gaza.

Screenshot_20240902_190840_Chrome.jpg

Two more deaths in Gaza. Keep up the good work, please.

Screenshot_20240902_191136_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

SilverMachine

Reactions
1 12
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Australia
*Eyeroll*

You're as sick as that Gary dude, with all the gleeful celebrating. Maybe the mods were right closing this thread down a little while ago, the fact this stuff flies is insane.

mehmed beg

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
*Eyeroll*

You're as sick as that Gary dude, with all the gleeful celebrating. Maybe the mods were right closing this thread down a little while ago, the fact this stuff flies is insane.
In this matter Gary is a boy scout, Lovely and heartfelt writtings my Tajik brother
If it would make it easier for you Tsadikov is Muslim surname.
Probably father ex commie Ramazan , mommy Esther

Scott Summers

Reactions
2 560
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
*Eyeroll*

Really?

I never heard you about those 50.000 civillians carpetbombed by the cowardly IAF and those then thousands of kids blewn in pieces, dismembred and crushed in Gaza.

Some of you guys even celebrated it like if it was a videogame ("May the Best Win! Yippieyahoo!").

SilverMachine

Reactions
1 12
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Australia
I'm relatively new here (though been reading the site a while), so yeah, nothing of that sort's been said by me. I'm most definitely leaning toward Israel sympathies-wise in this thing broadly, but going all as you say "yippieyahoo!" over *anyone* being snuffed out is obnoxious as fuck. Anyone doing it over the Gazans is obviously as bad. Yet you know this, as clearly it's done intentionally & quite psychopathically on your part to rile people up.

So, like, kindly knock it off. You can take a position of "the IDF's wrong in this thing" without going full lowest-common-denominator mouth-breather "derpy derpy derp yay dead people".

It's pretty simple, just be a civilized adult.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom