Live Conflict Israel-Palestine War|Regional Escalations

mehmed beg

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
A
These Mossad guys are doing things that we couldn't even imagine as possible... So Hezbies decided that it is a good idea to get pagers for their communications but the delivery was intercepted. Israelis planted a bit of explosive in them and voila. lol

Relic

Experienced member
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,666
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Houthis fire a single useless missile at Israel... They procede to beat their chests as if they accomplished something. Meanwhile, Israel plants 3000 explosive devices in the pagers / phones of Hezbollah and detonates them simultaneously, causing a slew of injuries and maming that could lead to death... They procede to say nothing and carry on with their business.

Genuine question... How many militants do we think lost the ability to produce children today given where phones and pagers are usually kept on the person and the area most closely afflicted by the explosions.

You're up Hezbollah... Time to leave the Checkers board start playing Chess.

Scott Summers

Reactions
2 586
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Oh Lord.

I think Israel underestimated Hezbollah.

But i am glad they triggered the sleeping lion. Hezbollah was very passive and inactive since 7 october.

And now it begins.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
13 4,917
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
These Mossad guys are doing things that we couldn't even imagine as possible... So Hezbies decided that it is a good idea to get pagers for their communications but the delivery was intercepted. Israelis planted a bit of explosive in them and voila. lol

ps But apparently Mossad etc didn't know anything about October 7th.
Apparently Apollo company was in cahoots with the Israeli govt and the Mossad
Reports emerge that Motorolla offered these pagers, in accordance with the Mossad, to suppliers whom the Mossad knew were aiding Hezbollah

There was no intercepted delivery, it was all planned from the beginning in preparation for the upcoming war in lebanon

And yes, Israel did know about Oct 7 but Natenyahu allowed it to happen nonetheless in order to have a legitimate reason to start a war in order to save himself from jail. He wont stop at that, he will go to Lebanon, amd then Syria, and Jordan, and Egypt, and even Turkey if it meant he can save himself and fullfill his satanic beliefs

Last edited:

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
13 4,917
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Guys, the problem here is bigger than what you people think
It isnt only about Hezbollah's pagers, it is qbout the whole military industrial complex of the West that should be placed in the alert zone

The most important question here is, since the Mossad/Jews/Zionists control nearly all of the Western defence industry, finance, education, and media..... wouldnt it be realistic if they planted explosives in engine deliveries to Turkey or something similar to what happened with Hezbollah?
Or maybe jets deliveries to other nations, or maybe in guns, or maybe in satellites or missiles
What if they placed explosives into mobile phones that the average citizen uses? Just imagine billions of Iphones blow up at the exact same time in ppl's pockets around the world etc....

The current incident and Microsoft previous incident, proves that the West isnt a reliable supplier of technology anymore. If I was the president of a nation and saw these 2 incidents, I would immediately start to find other suppliers no matter what since critical infrastructure would be in Israel's hands from defence to Health services to banking services and even aviation

In other words, rn, if Israel wants, it can put the whole world to a halt and screw the whole human population all over

That is why Israel is dangerous..... those satanic cultists literally have the power to enslave us all

Last edited:

Relic

Experienced member
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,666
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Oh Lord.

I think Israel underestimated Hezbollah.

But i am glad they triggered the sleeping lion. Hezbollah was very passive and inactive since 7 october.

And now it begins.
We hear this constantly, but lately Hezbollah has just been opening wide while Israel shits down their throats. The Israelis have been a step ahead of them for some time!

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
26 5,326
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
I guess this war proves one thing.

A tale of dumb and smart.

I stupid person can plot something and catch their enemy off guard. But they won't think of the consequences for their acrions; October 7 was a brilliant attack. But since then what have Hamas and their allies achieved?

After the initial attack they paraded dead Israeli soldiers on the streets. Pissed off the entire country. Meanwhile, not having the capabilities to actually take on the IDF and win.

Now Israel is behaving like a genius who turned into a serial killer. I think we're in for more shocks as Israel eye's Hezbollah.

You can't just radicalize your people, preach religion and destruction of your enemies, whilst ignoring scientific, economic and societal advancements. If it continues like this, the Muslim world will suffer for millenia.

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
67 9,077
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think after this attack, we should be expecting a foray into Lebanon in the following month.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
26 5,326
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
I think after this attack, we should be expecting a foray into Lebanon in the following month.
A ground invasion? I doubt it. But definitely more airstrikes. We'll see, but I just can't imagine a ground invasion, it'll be too costly.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
13 4,917
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania

I stupid person can plot something and catch their enemy off guard. But they won't think of the consequences for their acrions; October 7 was a brilliant attack. But since then what have Hamas and their allies achieved?

After the initial attack they paraded dead Israeli soldiers on the streets. Pissed off the entire country. Meanwhile, not having the capabilities to actually take on the IDF and win.

Now Israel is behaving like a genius who turned into a serial killer. I think we're in for more shocks as Israel eye's Hezbollah.

You can't just radicalize your people, preach religion and destruction of your enemies, whilst ignoring scientific, economic and societal advancements. If it continues like this, the Muslim world will suffer for millenia.
Do you seriously believe that Israel didnt know about the October 7 attack beforehand?

Bro, even Israeli media admits that the IDF fired at their own people during the attack in order to increase the number of casualities so that it can be more effective as a PR stunt

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
86 8,621
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

Not all Muslim countries are the same. Some are trying to develop and progress.

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
67 9,077
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
A ground invasion? I doubt it. But definitely more airstrikes. We'll see, but I just can't imagine a ground invasion, it'll be too costly.
With the strike against that missile facility in Syria and this very complicated one time strike they achieved, I think it's likely. US elections are right around the corner. Iran is unable to escalate and is losing the book, so I think we can expect Israel to do it.

Slayer

Reactions
2 250
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Wish our guys and girls could do something similar. Like plant explosives inside the rifles of PKK members.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom