DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
69 9,389
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
yet Israel claims everything was intercepted with 0 casualties
It does not. It claims most of the rockets were intercepted and 3 casualties were reported. If soldiers/intelligence people died, they wouldn't announce it right after anyhow. Let's see.

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
69 9,389
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
they are hitting hard...

fireworks
There's a lot of unsubstantiated claims for now and also a propaganda war at the moment. To keep the quality high please let's not share bombastic claims without any proof whatsoever. I ask every member to please use common sense when posting and sharing videos, images about the attack.

somegoodusername

Reactions
1 173
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Fireworks look pretty, but I haven’t seen any images from the ground showing destroyed critical targets. What is the damage in Nevatim Airbase?

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,215
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
At this point of time ...there isn't much that i could say .....
Be very careful with what you wished for ..

Salam

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
69 9,389
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Fireworks look pretty, but I haven’t seen any images from the ground showing destroyed critical targets. What is the damage in Nevatim Airbase?
There's not much we can know at this point. From the released footage, we know there was at least one secondary explosion at the Tel Nof AFB near Tel Aviv. That base is home to F-15s, plenty of drones and few helicopter squadrons, pretty big base.

Israelis are controlling the flow of information and it will be hard to get satellite images from the region. Bits and pieces should come out in the following days.

Corvus

Reactions
5 304
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Turkey
How exactly are basic historical facts nonsense lol.

Israeli settlers came and wanted to gain/expand their territory. So they used the most common practice in human history to do so: conquest via use of military force.
He already mentioned before that he doesn't give a shit about historical facts.

Rooxbar

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
52 1,763
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
I remember reading somewhere on this thread about "Western values" and stuff; wanted to remind people of the video below (as what Western values in their actual application, not their propagandized abuse, look like) and also remind of the opinions and rulings of Western organizations like Amnesty International, ICC and ICJ which like those who laid the foundation of "western values" were absolute minorities in their own time in the west and were seen as the extreme of the extremists:

Corvus

Reactions
5 304
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Turkey
Israel got the treatment it deserves tonight.

I hope this will make them understand that their existence depend on the US and a serious country can bring them on the verge of collapse.

Imagine those missiles raining down by thousands on nuclear facilities, on power plants, on harbors or cities. Imagine them delivering chemical warheads.

Israel can't take such a risk and that's why they couldn't dare to respond yet. They will just do their best to drag America to their war.

Relic

Experienced member
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
13 2,688
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Good for Iran to finally stop with the empty threats and actually retaliate on behalf of their allies.

That said, there are a couple things at play here.

1. Very few casualties were reported, meaning that the attack was likely of mixed success.

2. It doesn't yet appear that anything exceptional of military or strategic value was hit. Claims that F-15s and F-35s were destroyed seem extremely suspicious. Seems like propaganda to me for the most part. If I see some evidence I'll gladly admit to being wrong.

3. There were certainly lots of impacts, but there was always going to me in a saturation attack. The strength of Israel's air defense system is it's capability of keeping its strategic assets and important infrastructure safe. I haven't seen any reporting of significant assets being hit. Please post them if you see any. I'm extremely curious.

4. U.S. destroyers were actively involved in in the air defense of the country. I'd be curious to know how many interceptors were used up!

Interesting developments today!

Top Bottom