Experienced member
Reactions
6 18,541
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Lol

Giving that you have zero knowledge with the Palestine-Israel conflict, I suggest that you stick with topics like kangaroo and vegemite

Come on man dont diss my country like that.

I love kangaroos.

Scott Summers

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
The exodus of jewish colonists from Europe to Palestine was like the boattrip of Count Dracula from Transsylvania to England in Bram Stoker's novel.

Resistance and survival are the most basic human lifeforms and to end this Israel must kill everyone, because even if there are only 2 Palestinians left on this world they will fight for their independance.

The righteous and the pious will always beat the babykillers and psychopaths in the end.

h-g-wells-39224-1-402.jpg

"The path of least resistance is the path of the loser."
- H.G. Wells

Bosniak Revival

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
If it his body, than glad he is a martyr. Nothing will change like in Hezbollah. The old feudal farts are getting replaced by the radical younger generation with more creative minds.

The corpses of the martyrs lie as seeds in the ground. Hope for the harvest, O Palestine!

Hezbollah is no freind of Turkey

I feel sympathy for the Palestinians & the Gazans & support their struggle.

But when it comes to the IDF destroying Hezbolah in Lebanon I am bringing the popcorn out

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
6 18,541
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
If it his body, than glad he is a martyr. Nothing will change like in Hezbollah. The old feudal farts are getting replaced by the radical younger generation with more creative minds.

The corpses of the martyrs lie as seeds in the ground. Hope for the harvest, O Palestine!

You know Yahya Sinwar was better off listening to Turkiye rather than the Persian backstabbers.

He masterminded October 7. I do believe Sinwar thought his allies would back them after the full blown attack he did against the Zionists.

He really thought Iran, Hezbollah, Russia, China and NK will all come straight to Gaza's defence. They all chickened out.

Israel has been targeting Syria day and night. Russians and the Iranians are too busy trying to pick a fight with the Turks.

Axis of resistance my ass. Its all about Iranians forming their crescent and their influence.

The Palestinians are just puppets for them to be used. Then again I cant blame the Palestinians trying to get support from anybody for their cause when their own Arab brothers let them down.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom