Experienced member
Reactions
6 18,543
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Lol

Giving that you have zero knowledge with the Palestine-Israel conflict, I suggest that you stick with topics like kangaroo and vegemite

Come on man dont diss my country like that.

I love kangaroos.

Scott Summers

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
The exodus of jewish colonists from Europe to Palestine was like the boattrip of Count Dracula from Transsylvania to England in Bram Stoker's novel.

Resistance and survival are the most basic human lifeforms and to end this Israel must kill everyone, because even if there are only 2 Palestinians left on this world they will fight for their independance.

The righteous and the pious will always beat the babykillers and psychopaths in the end.

h-g-wells-39224-1-402.jpg

"The path of least resistance is the path of the loser."
- H.G. Wells

Bosniak Revival

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
If it his body, than glad he is a martyr. Nothing will change like in Hezbollah. The old feudal farts are getting replaced by the radical younger generation with more creative minds.

The corpses of the martyrs lie as seeds in the ground. Hope for the harvest, O Palestine!

Hezbollah is no freind of Turkey

I feel sympathy for the Palestinians & the Gazans & support their struggle.

But when it comes to the IDF destroying Hezbolah in Lebanon I am bringing the popcorn out

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
6 18,543
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
If it his body, than glad he is a martyr. Nothing will change like in Hezbollah. The old feudal farts are getting replaced by the radical younger generation with more creative minds.

The corpses of the martyrs lie as seeds in the ground. Hope for the harvest, O Palestine!

You know Yahya Sinwar was better off listening to Turkiye rather than the Persian backstabbers.

He masterminded October 7. I do believe Sinwar thought his allies would back them after the full blown attack he did against the Zionists.

He really thought Iran, Hezbollah, Russia, China and NK will all come straight to Gaza's defence. They all chickened out.

Israel has been targeting Syria day and night. Russians and the Iranians are too busy trying to pick a fight with the Turks.

Axis of resistance my ass. Its all about Iranians forming their crescent and their influence.

The Palestinians are just puppets for them to be used. Then again I cant blame the Palestinians trying to get support from anybody for their cause when their own Arab brothers let them down.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,224
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The *only* scenario in which Turkey & Israel are fighting one another is if Turkey starts pursuing nukes, dude. It's a non-issue.

At the end of the day .. there is no entity that could halt or barring any one or nation to advancing themselves .... Especially when it's aligned with the betterment of their people's welfares and interest
Gotta love the copium, champ.

Guys like Nasrallah & Sinwar come around once every few generations, you can't just throw any rando upstart into the top job and expect the same success. Al Qaeda's still around, they're also nothing because Bin Laden & al-Zawahiri *were* that group in terms of any effectiveness & strategic ambition. Without their "visionaries", they're just a bunch of pissed-off 20-and-30-something guys with small arms and a Jew-hate boner.

The younger generation aren't necessarily "more creative", and they're always less-experienced, generally not as tough/hardened. Again, Bin Laden's son is an absolute nothing-factor. Who even knows the name of the guy running ISIS these days?

This guy was also considered basically a psychopath among his own men - whoever takes over is just about guaranteed to be a softer & cuddlier foe.

In any case, funny thinking about Sinwar's reaction when he gets to his ideal martyr plane and realizes his 72 virgins are all nerdy pockmarked-faced dudes. Good huntin', Yahya.

It the grand schemes of things this doesn't matter at all . Some might called as a forcefull regeneration or.succesion ... I say it was the price they had to pay for palestinian liberation process

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
101 18,701
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I never liked Sinwar and his way of sorting things out, but I think he deserves admirations at least for his bravery. While everybody was thinking that he is hiding in a tunnel because he is scared or even circulated false reports on his death, he stood there and fought shoulder to shoulder with his fellow comrades.

He was on the field coordinating military actions and even after he was heavily wounded he found the strength to evacuate to a better position and apply an improvised tourniquet on his hand. According to the information we have, while he was there sitting injured an Israeli soldier went to check on him while Sinwar attacked him with a hand grenade and injured him. That's when they decided to finish him off with a tank. It is reported that when they reached the dead body of Sinwar he was lying there with another hand grenade ready.

He fought to his last breath and even while incapacitated he tried to hit the reconnaissance drone with a stick. Whatever is our opinion on Sinwar or Hamas we can not deny Sinwar's fighter spirit. I think that Israel did a very big mistake by sharing the details and the videos on Sinwar's last moments. His last moments carry more inspiration than intimidation.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom