Experienced member
Reactions
6 18,544
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Lol

Giving that you have zero knowledge with the Palestine-Israel conflict, I suggest that you stick with topics like kangaroo and vegemite

Come on man dont diss my country like that.

I love kangaroos.

Scott Summers

Contributor
Reactions
2 724
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
The exodus of jewish colonists from Europe to Palestine was like the boattrip of Count Dracula from Transsylvania to England in Bram Stoker's novel.

Resistance and survival are the most basic human lifeforms and to end this Israel must kill everyone, because even if there are only 2 Palestinians left on this world they will fight for their independance.

The righteous and the pious will always beat the babykillers and psychopaths in the end.

h-g-wells-39224-1-402.jpg

"The path of least resistance is the path of the loser."
- H.G. Wells

Bosniak Revival

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
If it his body, than glad he is a martyr. Nothing will change like in Hezbollah. The old feudal farts are getting replaced by the radical younger generation with more creative minds.

The corpses of the martyrs lie as seeds in the ground. Hope for the harvest, O Palestine!

Hezbollah is no freind of Turkey

I feel sympathy for the Palestinians & the Gazans & support their struggle.

But when it comes to the IDF destroying Hezbolah in Lebanon I am bringing the popcorn out

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
6 18,544
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
If it his body, than glad he is a martyr. Nothing will change like in Hezbollah. The old feudal farts are getting replaced by the radical younger generation with more creative minds.

The corpses of the martyrs lie as seeds in the ground. Hope for the harvest, O Palestine!

You know Yahya Sinwar was better off listening to Turkiye rather than the Persian backstabbers.

He masterminded October 7. I do believe Sinwar thought his allies would back them after the full blown attack he did against the Zionists.

He really thought Iran, Hezbollah, Russia, China and NK will all come straight to Gaza's defence. They all chickened out.

Israel has been targeting Syria day and night. Russians and the Iranians are too busy trying to pick a fight with the Turks.

Axis of resistance my ass. Its all about Iranians forming their crescent and their influence.

The Palestinians are just puppets for them to be used. Then again I cant blame the Palestinians trying to get support from anybody for their cause when their own Arab brothers let them down.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,225
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The *only* scenario in which Turkey & Israel are fighting one another is if Turkey starts pursuing nukes, dude. It's a non-issue.

At the end of the day .. there is no entity that could halt or barring any one or nation to advancing themselves .... Especially when it's aligned with the betterment of their people's welfares and interest
Gotta love the copium, champ.

Guys like Nasrallah & Sinwar come around once every few generations, you can't just throw any rando upstart into the top job and expect the same success. Al Qaeda's still around, they're also nothing because Bin Laden & al-Zawahiri *were* that group in terms of any effectiveness & strategic ambition. Without their "visionaries", they're just a bunch of pissed-off 20-and-30-something guys with small arms and a Jew-hate boner.

The younger generation aren't necessarily "more creative", and they're always less-experienced, generally not as tough/hardened. Again, Bin Laden's son is an absolute nothing-factor. Who even knows the name of the guy running ISIS these days?

This guy was also considered basically a psychopath among his own men - whoever takes over is just about guaranteed to be a softer & cuddlier foe.

In any case, funny thinking about Sinwar's reaction when he gets to his ideal martyr plane and realizes his 72 virgins are all nerdy pockmarked-faced dudes. Good huntin', Yahya.

It the grand schemes of things this doesn't matter at all . Some might called as a forcefull regeneration or.succesion ... I say it was the price they had to pay for palestinian liberation process

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
102 18,712
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I never liked Sinwar and his way of sorting things out, but I think he deserves admirations at least for his bravery. While everybody was thinking that he is hiding in a tunnel because he is scared or even circulated false reports on his death, he stood there and fought shoulder to shoulder with his fellow comrades.

He was on the field coordinating military actions and even after he was heavily wounded he found the strength to evacuate to a better position and apply an improvised tourniquet on his hand. According to the information we have, while he was there sitting injured an Israeli soldier went to check on him while Sinwar attacked him with a hand grenade and injured him. That's when they decided to finish him off with a tank. It is reported that when they reached the dead body of Sinwar he was lying there with another hand grenade ready.

He fought to his last breath and even while incapacitated he tried to hit the reconnaissance drone with a stick. Whatever is our opinion on Sinwar or Hamas we can not deny Sinwar's fighter spirit. I think that Israel did a very big mistake by sharing the details and the videos on Sinwar's last moments. His last moments carry more inspiration than intimidation.

Scott Summers

Contributor
Reactions
2 724
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
You know Yahya Sinwar was better off listening to Turkiye rather than the Persian backstabbers.

He masterminded October 7. I do believe Sinwar thought his allies would back them after the full blown attack he did against the Zionists.

He really thought Iran, Hezbollah, Russia, China and NK will all come straight to Gaza's defence. They all chickened out.

Israel has been targeting Syria day and night. Russians and the Iranians are too busy trying to pick a fight with the Turks.

Axis of resistance my ass. Its all about Iranians forming their crescent and their influence.

The Palestinians are just puppets for them to be used. Then again I cant blame the Palestinians trying to get support from anybody for their cause when their own Arab brothers let them down.

You are partial right in this.

Sinwar's goal was to destroy the Abram Accords because it left the Palestinians out of it. His mission succeed. No Arab state can hold on this accord anymore before getting toppled.

And indeed, he didnt get the support he calculated before. He understimated the cowardness of the Arab stateleaders + Iran.

But Israel made a big mistake to by killing Sinwar. His fight in his very late moments - surrounded by enemies in a abandoned building and heavily wounded and armed with a stick - will become a inspiration for many freedomfighters and motivate the resistance further.

He didnt end up like Mussolini, but like Che Guevara. A symbol of resistance against the colonial enemy.

Last edited:

SilverMachine

Committed member
Reactions
2 101
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Australia
For this supposedly "not being a big deal" or whatever, all the forum's most noted frothing-at-the-mouth jihadis sure seem pretty worked-up & defensive over it. :ROFLMAO: Pretty telling.

It the grand schemes of things this doesn't matter at all . Some might called as a forcefull regeneration or.succesion ... I say it was the price they had to pay for palestinian liberation process

It matters plenty. They'll no doubt realplace him with someone else, that's not news to anyone. Thing is, they'll whack him too, and the next guy, and the next guy again, and so on and so forth. The next six guys in line (*six*) to replace Sinwar were already killed, they're scraping the bottom of the barrel already for successors. Inexperienced goons.

Oct 7th changed the game, even the left-leaning Netanyahu-hating Israelis are on board with the broader goals of fucking up their enemies now. I actually think Netanyahu's gotta go. Gantz & Lapid, the only other credible guys with a chance to win an election, are also all-in on the wars, as are their voters.

It's just whack-a-mole. New group pops up and raises their head, bring the boot down. They call themselves something else, the next-gen Hezbollah or whatever, this giant hammer's swinging. You guys like the no-peace philosophy, war eternal, seems to give you the jollies. Israel can play that, and play it good. Reap the whirlwind.

Hezbollah's half-dismantled, Hamas a good deal moreso. You're right that the ideology doesn't die - the ideology doesn't have to die. Just those holding it, and any of their ability to play offense. The cycle continues, another coin in the whack-a-mole arcade machine, and so on and so forth.

Scott Summers

Contributor
Reactions
2 724
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
For this supposedly "not being a big deal" or whatever, all the forum's most noted frothing-at-the-mouth jihadis sure seem pretty worked-up & defensive over it. :ROFLMAO: Pretty telling.

It matters plenty. They'll no doubt realplace him with someone else, that's not news to anyone. Thing is, they'll whack him too, and the next guy, and the next guy again, and so on and so forth. The next six guys in line (*six*) to replace Sinwar were already killed, they're scraping the bottom of the barrel already for successors. Inexperienced goons.

Oct 7th changed the game, even the left-leaning Netanyahu-hating Israelis are on board with the broader goals of fucking up their enemies now. I actually think Netanyahu's gotta go. Gantz & Lapid, the only other credible guys with a chance to win an election, are also all-in on the wars, as are their voters.

It's just whack-a-mole. New group pops up and raises their head, bring the boot down. They call themselves something else, the next-gen Hezbollah or whatever, this giant hammer's swinging. You guys like the no-peace philosophy, war eternal, seems to give you the jollies. Israel can play that, and play it good. Reap the whirlwind.

Hezbollah's half-dismantled, Hamas a good deal moreso. You're right that the ideology doesn't die - the ideology doesn't have to die. Just those holding it, and any of their ability to play offense. The cycle continues, another coin in the whack-a-mole arcade machine, and so on and so forth.

Battle lines are being designed right now, this is just the beginning. The Great War will start soon and it will end when zionism is destroyed in the Middle East.

Israel is censuring all their media outlets for a reason. They know their end is coming.

They repeat the same mistake again and again. The death is not a red line for a muslim. Being killed by the enemy means a honourable martyrship.

They dont fear death, like the IDF soldiers who are using the best armour in the world. You cant defeat such an enemy, and we are witnessing this for more than a year.

Last edited:

SilverMachine

Committed member
Reactions
2 101
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Australia
A pretty telling picture/table, 500. Nice to see it all laid out neatly like that, for sure.

It's not gonna be over any time soon, Hugh. Still lots of mopping up to do of the remnants in Gaza, still a lot of pissed-off young men with AKs in their various hidey-holes. Lebanon's probably going to be even longer, short of some miracle of the UN deciding to actually do their job and forcefully keep Hezbollah north of the river as per what they agreed to (nice job, Blue Helmets, you're totally not a joke! Heh).

Netanyahu's probably got another year or two in him before he's kicked to the curb. Gantz wants a "day after" plan which I think makes sense, but even he's all-in with both wars being necessary, a new Prime Minister isn't necessarily (or even likely) to bring the retaliation against the aggressors down in heat. Probably depends on if the Lebanese military wants to finally step up against Hezbollah and retake their country (very doubtful) and the Gazans want to shun their psycho-mafia cabal and turn back to supporting the Palestinian Authority again (also doubtful).

Battle lines are being designed right now, this is just the beginning. The Great War will start soon and it will end when zionism is destroyed in the Middle East.

Lol K.

I suppose you don't want to give a timeframe on that for the benefit of the rest of us? Real "the world will end in 2012, Nostradamus huzzah!" energy there.

Back it up, theological vagueness is projection at a point ("you can never be wrong if you're vague beyond belief so there's never a point where everyone can laugh at you for being wrong!" - Scott, 2024). You know your side in this is basically done and at best it'll be another 20 years before they can raise their own head let alone throw a punch.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,225
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

You just don't get it do you .... It take us 350 + years to finally liberates us from the colonializer/ foreign power ....against all odds..here we are today ...
Say what you willl from your high perched ivory tower of " righteousness " but you are simply couldn't kill dreams and aspiration from the downtrodden and the opressed . And i simply couldn't wait when the tables are turned .

It might be not on my time or my son's time .....but , eventually . It will .

The bloods of my forefathers who dyed the Indonesian flags are saying it so ....

Salam

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,892
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
Seeing this table, at what point do you think the war will be over? What is the end game?
UN Resolution 2735 for Gaza and 1701 for Lebanon.

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,892
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
Israel is censuring all their media outlets for a reason. They know their end is coming.

Censuring in Israel is not different from any democratic country. Israel reveals all its dead with no exception, unlike Hamas and Hezbollah who cowardly hide their dead (Hezbollah started to hide their dead since 23 September, when casualties became too embarrassing for them).

They dont fear death
Only idiot does not afraid of death.

like the IDF soldiers who are using the best armour in the world.
IDF soldiers know they can be killed, but still they voluntarily go to war because they love their country and want it to be secure and prosper.

Hamas are dying either for money or for interest of Iranian mullahs, which slaughtered their sisters and brothers.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Think about one scenario , If those missile had 5 Nukes , Israel is history now.
And what about the second strike capabilities of Israel?
Dolphin subs armed with nukes.

If you look at history, Israeli leaders tend to attack any establishment they see as a threat. The only thing prevent them if the other country is military strong(May be Turkey) or useless(Jordan..Saudi...).
Israel cant and wont attack Türkiye,by proxis maybe but never direct attack.

Iran showed everybody how they may fight with Israel. The only country may have change is Turkey. I am curious how Turkey may response effectively without BMs.
iran showed zero,nada,nothing.
First 300 missiles then 180 missiles but what happened,they killed one soldier?
iran cant and wont do shit to Israel and vice versa.

With US support Turkey can not compete with Israel's AF or Navy. So if any Israeli leader want to have some adventure with Turkey , how Turkey may respond?
Again,nobody not even the US would dare to attack Türkiye,even if we were not in NATO.

BMs with conventional warhead, need high precision and large warheads with hypersonic and other mechanism to fool AD. Not sure Turkey may have them.
It doesnt matter if we have them or not,no sane country would dare to attack us.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom