Personally, I think the missiles fired at Turkey, Azerbaijan, and some Arab countries were launched from Iranian airspace by Israeli aircraft. as air lora rockets.
Similarly, I believe some of the unmanned kamikaze drones may have been launched by the USA or Israel to open new fronts in the war or to put Iran in a difficult position.
The commander of US Central Command explicitly stated that the "Lucas" drone was a copy of the Iranian Shahed drone. After this drone exploded, no one can tell whether it was a Lucas or a Shahed.
Similarly, I believe some of the unmanned kamikaze drones may have been launched by the USA or Israel to open new fronts in the war or to put Iran in a difficult position.
The commander of US Central Command explicitly stated that the "Lucas" drone was a copy of the Iranian Shahed drone. After this drone exploded, no one can tell whether it was a Lucas or a Shahed.
Attachments
Last edited: