Italian PM calls Erdoğan a dictator

Costin84

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Romania
Turkish side says, that they shared the protocol beforehand with their EU counterparts. Also, Turkish side says that they arranged the protocol with EU sides requests.

None the less, EU saying nothing about the human right violations in Turkey but making a huge deal over a chair. I wonder if Europeans feels like they are living in a different galaxy or not.
Agreed. There were plenty of times they should have called Erdogan out on his human right abuses but they do it because von der Leyen got seated on a couch.lmfao

Did you check the video ? That potato head Michel rushed for the chair when he saw there were only 2.

Comedy gold

Vaggos

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Greece
Agreed. There were plenty of times they should have called Erdogan out on his human right abuses but they do it because von der Leyen got seated on a couch.lmfao

Did you check the video ? That potato head Michel rushed for the chair when he saw there were only 2.

Comedy gold
He's not a gentleman...he should have offered the seat to the lady! 😁

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Very, very strong diplomatic move from Erdogan against the EU before the cameras. Just a slap in the face and shows not to mess with the Republic.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Oh, yeah, that scared everyone!

It wasn't meant to scare off. It was meant to divide the enemy. Just read today how European politicians and civilians criticize Michel that he rushed to the only chair and didnt give it to Ursula.

Meanwile Erdogan laughs his ass off.

Costin84

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Romania
It wasn't meant to scare off. It was meant to divide the enemy. Just read today how European politicians and civilians criticize Michel that he rushed to the only chair and didnt give it to Ursula.

Meanwile Erdogan laughs his ass off.

Erdogan was called a dictator by one of his supossed allies in the EU. That's a huge diplomatic blow but Erdo fans will always put a positive spin on Erdogan.

Cheerleaders have to cheer.

Melkor

Reactions
1 243
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
An Italian politician spoke, who gives a shit. Goddam noodle crooks.
Erdogan was called a dictator by one of his supossed allies in the EU. That's a huge diplomatic blow but Erdo fans will always put a positive spin on Erdogan.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Dragi a ally? When?

I know Draghi as former EU boss, born in the banking and finance sector and Erdo HATES banksters.

Melkor

Reactions
1 243
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Prince Philip just kicked the bucket. Take a break from tayyip, it’s a sad day for England.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,948
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkish side says, that they shared the protocol beforehand with their EU counterparts. Also, Turkish side says that they arranged the protocol with EU sides requests.

None the less, EU saying nothing about the human right violations in Turkey but making a huge deal over a chair. I wonder if Europeans feels like they are living in a different galaxy or not.

Ex1u2IoXMAcF_u7.jpeg

The EU FEARS THIS!!!

S

Sinan

I agree with you, but what can EU do about the human rights violations in Turkey? It's an internal matter...they cannot interfere!
They can cut funds, froze ascension talks, can do lots of stuff.

S

Sinan

@Bosanski Vojnik

Bro, guys like you literally making me regret that i dropped the mod title.

Insulting & Name Calling
DefenceHub wishes to be a platform of productive exchange of ideas. In this context insulting & name calling other posters, countries, country leaders, ethnic / national / religious identities are strictly forbidden

Go and vent out your frustrations somewhere else... guys like you are destroying our forum.

Also, reporting your posts.

S

Sinan

Also, for the Turks in this thread.... You are really shaming me in front of Greeks!

Is this the best you can do? Some one-liner troll sentences?

Barry

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Only sad thing about Philip dying, is that we don't get a bank holiday out of it because he didn't hit 100 years old before Satan took him

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom