Morocco News Jet ski tourists shot dead off coast of Algeria

Latebra Factum

Reactions
2 634
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
1-so is shooting suspects once they fail to comply to law enforcement, the tear jerking is really unwarranted.

2-really ? the guy says he ran after his dead brother waved for him to run, now it became he interacted with the officer ?

3-you don't like being called a sunshine ? I can switch to calling you a princess if you want you just gotta ask.

4-i've obfuscated no facts i'm literally quoting what the guy said. can't say the same about you.
1- who said they didn't comply ?

2-i said he waved for his brother to show him the way back

3-oh now i remember who u are ... ,

4-at this point you're just insulting and recycling false claims ,

Last edited by a moderator:

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,401
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
It's been more than 7 days since the Algerians shot at 4 tourists riding their jet skis. One of the deceased has been in Algeria where Algeria has refused to send back the body to its family in Morocco. The recent news is that Algeria is asking for around 40 000 euros to get the body back while signing documents that stipulate that Abdelali Mchiouer died of drowning, and not a result of gunfire from the Algerian coast guard.

We will not forget, we will not forgive!

🤮🤮🤮

Chakib.Y

Reactions
3 246
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
It's been more than 7 days since the Algerians shot at 4 tourists riding their jet skis. One of the deceased has been in Algeria where Algeria has refused to send back the body to its family in Morocco. The recent news is that Algeria is asking for around 40 000 euros to get the body back while signing documents that stipulate that Abdelali Mchiouer died of drowning, and not a result of gunfire from the Algerian coast guard.

We will not forget, we will not forgive!

🤮🤮🤮

>MoD declaration states the body found had gun wounds
>"asking for money and to sign a declaration"

this is getting ridiculous.

Chakib larbi

Contributor
Arab Moderator
Algeria Moderator
Reactions
7 2,905
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
and , according to international law , if a peaceful intruder does not pose any threat to the national security and it was on mistake , it is forgivable, but it seems like your regime is a bit weak in these matters
View attachment 60734
Don't make me laugh please ,There is no innocent crossing with closed borders ,In France, they killed an Algerian teenager because he refused to stop at a police checkpoint and He put himself under police suspicion So the police's reaction was quite justified.... The same thing here and the same thing in Mexico and in any region of the world

Latebra Factum

Reactions
2 634
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
Don't make me laugh please ,There is no innocent crossing with closed borders ,In France, they killed an Algerian teenager because he refused to stop at a police checkpoint and He put himself under police suspicion So the police's reaction was quite justified.... The same thing here and the same thing in Mexico and in any region of the world
Laugh , don't laugh idc .

so if a country commits a crime then you have the right to do the same ? that's the worst argument i've heard in a while , out of discussion .

Chakib larbi

Contributor
Arab Moderator
Algeria Moderator
Reactions
7 2,905
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
Laugh , don't laugh idc .

so if a country commits a crime then you have the right to do the same ? that's the worst argument i've heard in a while , out of discussion .
Talking to Moroccans in general is a waste of time , @Knowledgeseeker Next time, don't delete my comments that you can't reply ..
Anyway, here is my comment that you deleted and don't freaking dare to delete it again or ill reporte you @Nilgiri , This is not an Arab or Moroccan forum

When unknown people penetrate your closed border and They refuse to obey orders from the border guards to stop and They ignore all the warnings given to them ...What will your soldiers do then?...The area that was penetrated by those unknown morrocan is known for significant activity by drug and human smugglers,....and when you refuse to comply with orders then you are putting yourself in doubt And it will be normal for you to be shoot by the army.
and the rules of engagement in any country are very clear and very simple , You are warned to stop immediately If you don't respond to orders , Warning shots are fired , If you continue to ignore orders and warnings.. You get shot straight away..... Ignoring orders and warnings makes you a suspicious source and a potential threat to the country’s security authorities, especially when you illegally violate a clearly defined maritime borders....,and once again In France, they killed an Algerian teenager because he refused to stop at a police checkpoint, so he put himself under police suspicion and the police's reaction to shoot was quite justified ..So plz stop whining and playing the victims on matters that are self-evident ...

a.png

Last edited:

Latebra Factum

Reactions
2 634
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
Talking to Moroccans in general is a waste of time , @Knowledgeseeker Next time, don't delete my comments that you can't reply ..
Anyway, here is my comment that you deleted and don't freaking dare to delete it again or ill reporte you @Nilgiri , This is not an Arab or Moroccan forum

When unknown people penetrate your closed border and They refuse to obey orders from the border guards to stop and They ignore all the warnings given to them ...What will your soldiers do then?...The area that was penetrated by those unknown morrocan is known for significant activity by drug and human smugglers,....and when you refuse to comply with orders then you are putting yourself in doubt And it will be normal for you to be shoot by the army.
and the rules of engagement in any country are very clear and very simple , You are warned to stop immediately If you don't respond to orders , Warning shots are fired , If you continue to ignore orders and warnings.. You get shot straight away..... Ignoring orders and warnings makes you a suspicious source and a potential threat to the country’s security authorities, especially when you illegally violate a clearly defined maritime borders....,and once again In France, they killed an Algerian teenager because he refused to stop at a police checkpoint, so he put himself under police suspicion and the police's reaction to shoot was quite justified ..So plz stop whining and playing the victims on matters that are self-evident ...

View attachment 61002
Give me one proof they didn't comply (don't share the fake MDN report) , just one proof

Based on international law , if a peaceful intruder enters your maritime space , you don't shoot him , you apprehend him (Arab)
IMG_20230831_214703.jpg

And explain to me why did the algerian regime ask for 75000 euros as a punishment for the moroccan citizen imprisoned there, here is what your law says (Arab)
20230906_235024.jpg

You are cleared to use deadly force if the intruder has a hostile intent against the country, other than that you arrest him , this is a crime against humanity and you can't cover it by making things personal just because you got r*ped in other forums and you come here seeking shelter like the little Annoush you are , go back to the hole you came from

Last edited:

Chakib larbi

Contributor
Arab Moderator
Algeria Moderator
Reactions
7 2,905
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
Give me one proof they didn't comply (don't share the fake MDN report) , just one proof

Based on international law , if a peaceful intruder enters your maritime space , you don't shoot him , you apprehend him (Arab)
View attachment 61011

And explain to me why did the algerian regime ask for 75000 euros as a punishment for the moroccan citizen imprisoned there, here is what your law says (Arab)
View attachment 61010

You are cleared to use deadly force if the intruder has a hostile intent against the country, other than that you arrest him , this is a crime against humanity and you can't cover it by making things personal just because you got r*ped in other forums and you come here seeking shelter like the little Annoush you are , go back to the hole you came from
Please don't try to be clever, you know why. Because the only official statement regarding the incident was announced by the Algerian Ministry of Defense. While the official Moroccan authorities have not issued any statement. Condemns the incident or denies the Algerian statement.

The second thing we are not talking about peaceful crossing ,We are talking about a deliberate breach of maritime border by 4 jet ski , and a refusal to comply with orders of the Coast Guard... This is what the statement of Algerian MOD says , and Morocco has not officially denied this.

Finally, when you translate from Arabic, do not try to lie, Arabic translation of the text you put It is written, it is punishable by imprisonment of 6 months to two years and a fine for any foreign person who enters Algerian territory. without an approved passport and without a visa...and this is what will happen to the Moroccan prisoner...

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,401
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco

View attachment 61002

Everyone is free to make their posts in the thread and share their opinions. The post you made was basically the same lie that your countrymen fabricated, and I have already given a detailed explanation based on the testimony of one of the four Moroccans who went on the Jetski trip.

Your comments about rules of engagement on foreign territorial waters do not provide any valuable insight, or information regarding the incident that took place. I'm sure that you have already read the thread, however, you are persistent in sharing the same lie as many other Algerians on social media. We Moroccans would not be angry with the Algerian authority to this degree if the situation had not taken place as the testimony of the family of the deceased. What we as Moroccans don't appreciate is the way you guys are trying to lie to cover up the brutal killing of the tourist on the coast of Saadia. It shows a lack of honor and lack of manhood! It would be sufficient to show some sense of honor admit the shameful killing, and pray for the deceased.

Let me again quote one of my older posts for the future viewers of the thread:

"Again the older brother who made the testimony denied that his younger brother and friend tried to escape from the Coast Guard and that they talked to them. The coast guard reportedly showed them where the way back to Morocco was, and cowardly shot the 2 in their back with multiple shots"

Please feel free to report any post, or action where you find yourself being treated in an injustice matter, certainly, the administration will solve the issue for you. I just don't appreciate any derailing of a thread, and I belive in being fair with everyone regardless of my views.

Chakib larbi

Contributor
Arab Moderator
Algeria Moderator
Reactions
7 2,905
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
Morocco is considered an unfriendly and hostile country towards Algeria And any illegal behavior of its citizens towards Algeria He will be treated according to this principle

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,401
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Morocco is considered an unfriendly and hostile country towards Algeria And any illegal behavior of its citizens towards Algeria He will be treated according to this principle
That's why we see a big portion of Algerian society having deep hatred against Moroccans. The brainwashing by the Algerian state has indeed worked on a big portion of Algerians in the last 6 decades. Is it Morocco that has waged more than 3 direct wars against Algeria? Is it Morocco that has funded a militia with weapons, and resources to try to "slow" down the Moroccan gains in the Sahara in the last 6 decades?

We Moroccans have been very forgivable, and friendly towards the Algerians even if we are well aware of atrocities that have been committed against us for a long time. Indeed we are part of the Kingdom of Morocco! A nation, and a state that has been present for over 1300 years, surely the time of punishment will come soon for the traitors. Until then you can try to fill propaganda on forums, however here you can be sure that i will be always behind your neck exposing your tricks, and lies :)

Chakib larbi

Contributor
Arab Moderator
Algeria Moderator
Reactions
7 2,905
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
Everyone is free to make their posts in the thread and share their opinions. The post you made was basically the same lie that your countrymen fabricated, and I have already given a detailed explanation based on the testimony of one of the four Moroccans who went on the Jetski trip.

Your comments about rules of engagement on foreign territorial waters do not provide any valuable insight, or information regarding the incident that took place. I'm sure that you have already read the thread, however, you are persistent in sharing the same lie as many other Algerians on social media. We Moroccans would not be angry with the Algerian authority to this degree if the situation had not taken place as the testimony of the family of the deceased. What we as Moroccans don't appreciate is the way you guys are trying to lie to cover up the brutal killing of the tourist on the coast of Saadia. It shows a lack of honor and lack of manhood! It would be sufficient to show some sense of honor admit the shameful killing, and pray for the deceased.

Let me again quote one of my older posts for the future viewers of the thread:

"Again the older brother who made the testimony denied that his younger brother and friend tried to escape from the Coast Guard and that they talked to them. The coast guard reportedly showed them where the way back to Morocco was, and cowardly shot the 2 in their back with multiple shots"

Please feel free to report any post, or action where you find yourself being treated in an injustice matter, certainly, the administration will solve the issue for you. I just don't appreciate any derailing of a thread, and I belive in being fair with everyone regardless of my views.
You only repeat the blah blah blah blah And the bullshit of ure media .. If you have any official claim, or other facts Why did the official authorities in Morocco not provide any statement regarding this?...

Even Moroccan bloger and journalists were amazed by the total silence of the official authorities in Morocco and their failure to provide any explanation or statement about the incident to this day .

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,401
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
You only repeat the blah blah blah blah And the bullshit of ure media .. If you have any official claim, or other facts Why did the official authorities in Morocco not provide any statement regarding this?...

Even Moroccan bloger and journalists were amazed by the total silence of the official authorities in Morocco and their failure to provide any explanation or statement about the incident to this day .
Bullshit of my media? Don't play with your tricks now, you are well aware of the testimony by the older brother of Bilal Qissi that is clearly out there on video display. He claimed in front of Moroccan media that his younger brother and friend were in talks with the coast guard before they shot them in the back. All praise to god, the one who gave the testimony managed to get away while the shooting took place.

I'm not here to entertain you or respond to you regarding the affairs, and actions taken by the official authorities of Morocco. This is an internal debate for the Moroccan nation.

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
113 14,742
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Guys please keep it civil and within forum rules.
Any post that contains personal or national insult should be deleted by the person written it. Or I shall have to intervene.
Please remember that the forum is sensitive about ad hominem and insult on national identity.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,401
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Abdelali Mchiouer's family has been waiting for 46 days to begin their mourning. The repatriation of the Moroccan deceased body, killed in cold blood by the Algerian navy, is still refused by them. The family's lawyer deplores the refusal of the Algerian military prosecutor's office to collaborate with the Moroccan consular authorities.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom