TR Land Vehicle Programs

Manowar

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Even if, Otokar may have designed Altay at the Detroit-FORD design center. If Ford learns, he can only have knowledge in terms of mechanical or automotive abilities which are features that are generally known by everyone. The power pack of the tank is certain, its dimensions are certain, its weight is already known. The important thing is that critical information such as AKS and armor structure remain confidential which Otokar does not already have. As a result, I don't think it's realistic to claim that critical information has passed into the hands of foreigners because Otokar designed Altay at Ford's design centre.

OPTIMUS

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Evidence is he himself Serdar Görgüc.

Location: IAA trade fair 2018 Hannover at the F MAX 500 presentation.

OPTIMUS

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Immediately after reading the interview, I emailed the company. No reply. And the full-length interview can no longer be found on the net.

In this case the only source is Serdar Görgüc himself.
You could have given an answer like @Manowar. But they have turned themselves off.

Stimpy75

Committed member
Türkiye Correspondent
Reactions
4 928
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You don't have to be a troll from any party to see that Otokar just sucks big time, but if you have just beton you don't see it, Heil ♈
And repeating again and again that they just do assembly jobs, but Beton sei Dank you don't understand it, just repeat Heil ♈
I could now go on and on and explain to you, that their local input and parts they build in house/country is ridiculous low and that's why the TSK won't buy from them in large numbers but you still wouldn't let it sink in
Wegen Beton halt
Man i love this ignore button

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,542
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
You don't have to be a troll from any party to see that Otokar just sucks big time, but if you have just beton you don't see it, Heil ♈
And repeating again and again that they just do assembly jobs, but Beton sei Dank you don't understand it, just repeat Heil ♈
I could now go on and on and explain to you, that their local input and parts they build in house/country is ridiculous low and that's why the TSK won't buy from them in large numbers but you still wouldn't let it sink in
Wegen Beton halt
Man i love this ignore button
Until recent time all companies were using foreign engines and transmissions etc. Yet it's only otokar sucks big time. I guess now this will be the new trend to attack that company. It's not that what the company doing is bad but it's you, Islamists' view towards the company. This is sickening. Yeah if SSB put indigenous parts as a requirement it's their choice whether to go in the direction or choose only export.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,905
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
You don't have to educate me in nothing thx a lot, Kazakhstan has urgent needs other than ordering an IFV which no one has ordered, the same company's Arma has been tested successful and how many have been ordered? While they have their own Barys 8x8 , which they also didn't order..
I know that it's based on the M113, everybody knows that, so what? The Tuplar is just an assembly of parts from outside our country and here are those fanboys who admire it like that in any moment it will become a freakin gundam and kick all the koç hater in the balls
Which parts?

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,905
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Immediately after reading the interview, I emailed the company. No reply. And the full-length interview can no longer be found on the net.

In this case the only source is Serdar Görgüc himself.
You could have given an answer like @Manowar. But they have turned themselves off.
Can you give the source of interview?

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,820
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Even if we give a complete data pack to the US it is meaningless. We are not at WW2. An MBT is not an important military secret. What is a real military secret? Signal processing algorithm of your EW system for example.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,119
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Please for the love of tengri at least post a source if you claim something.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,216
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Remember the MKE guy who gave the MPT engineering package to an American company, now multiply that crime by a hundred. Such a shame.

L

LegionnairE

Please for the love of tengri at least post a source if you claim something.

He can't because he's sitting on the source. Just do us all a favor and remove this guy.

@Stimpy75 Both BMC Kirpi and Vuran are designed by Israeli Hatehof. Seethe more.

Otokar is the only %100 Turkish owned land systems company in the market. They train Turkish engineers and they create indigenous designs. Obviously as a Turk I like that.

I know who I am and I know who I'm talking to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,912
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Guys, we appreciate the input but if you are going to blame or create conspiracy theory please prepare the case properly. That means screen shots of sources and such. As you may know sharing links are no longer proof enough as content can be removed and such. You could even run into sites prepared by foreign intelligence or companies to sow doubt and such.

Also post this in a separate thread.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,927
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Messages were deleted. Please stay away of polluting the thread with political discussions. We have dedicated BMC thread and also Political discussions thread for that purpose. @LegionnairE go visit the forum rules and read the rules carefully. Cursing is not allowed and especially when it comes to cursing government officials. If this continues we will be forced to take harsher measures.

Stuka

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
5 4,539
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
I believe this shows how little the MoD cares about commonality. At the Iranian Border.

1629658579597.png

- OTOKAR COBRA II
- BMC VURAN
- NUROL EJDER YALCIN

- KATMERCILER HIZIR
is missing which is also a designated Border Recon Vehicle

1629658717075.png

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,752
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Here Iam reading Otokar and BMC fanboys throwing the blame on each other while I know that FNSS, not master-race, but Supreme-race all the way.........loool

Last edited:

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,542
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
L

LegionnairE

Messages were deleted. Please stay away of polluting the thread with political discussions. We have dedicated BMC thread and also Political discussions thread for that purpose. @LegionnairE go visit the forum rules and read the rules carefully. Cursing is not allowed and especially when it comes to cursing government officials. If this continues we will be forced to take harsher measures.

I don't remember insulting any government officials. I would never do that, because I love our government,
But you are mod so you must be right. Thank you for your efforts to keep the forum clean.

And all of your efforts to protect those with special needs from harmful language.

Remember BMC was preparing to build the tank with Rheinmetall

I guess Ejder Yalçın is mostly used by police special forces. The one in the picture belongs to them.
Yeah Rheinmetall bailed because they were forced by the Bundesrepublik.

OPTIMUS

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Remember BMC was preparing to build the tank with Rheinmetall

I guess Ejder Yalçın is mostly used by police special forces. The one in the picture belongs to them.

you're talking about the joint venture called RBSS. For this project, Rheinmetall only sent 10 employees to Ankara, where the RBSS was based. In addition, RBSS was not even allowed to receive documents from the tender via ALTAY for reasons of confidentiality.

Due to export restrictions imposed by the German government, Rheinmetall saw the only legal option to develop a new tank in Turkey, which would take no less than 10 years. 10 years unrealistic even for Rheinmetall.

On the other hand, Rheinmetall has already made it clear that they are not planning to build a tank factory for ALTAY in Turkey.

quoted by Armin Papperger Rheinmetall boss

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom