TR Land Vehicle Programs

wolveray

Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
and pls don't talk avout otokar...After decades merely a foreign assembler car.What a disgrace considering decades of biz opportunity...most likely corrupt just like bmc i guess

wolveray

Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
hold on...otokar develope best tank without an engine.if otokar is so much good they should have develope engine and transmission togethr with tank.But then what do you expect from merely foreign car assembler.Otokar simply is for profit

Last edited by a moderator:
L

LegionnairE

hold on...otokar develope best tank without an engine.Don't you think its sound stupid.If otokar is so much good they should have develope engine and transmission togethr with tank.But then what do you expect from merely foreign car assembler.Otokar simply is for profit

Otokar won the tender to develop the tank, they signed a contract and got the job done. On time. The project was never about developing an engine. Nobody asked them to build an engine. Or a transmission.

The tank was always going to be built with MTU engine, that decision was made before Otokar was even contracted.

Last edited by a moderator:

wolveray

Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
be honest...otokar design the tank without korean help...thats laughable...and pls don't think of youself better by calling others authistic...i can cll you the same too

L

LegionnairE

be honest...otokar design the tank without korean help...thats laughable...and pls don't think of youself better by calling others authistic...i can cll you the same too

Why don't Malaysia design a tank with korean help? seems so easy. Why don't you do it? :D

wolveray

Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
and whats wrong with that..i' m interested with defense industries and yet i can't say the same about majority of malaysian

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
18 19,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
⚠️Dear Members;

Your posts containing personal insults have been edited. Please be careful not to send insulting posts.

wolveray

Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
lets be honest.I don't have any beef with any of turkey defense company for the exception zealousness of some members defending otokar.It is as if otokar is the best company in turkey which i find it not true.considering its a legacy biz whom most likely jnvolved in corruption just like bmc

wolveray

Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
i have been reading this forum quitely and yet this is the few times i 'm giving my opinion.Funny thing is why you need to put islamist behind bmc.Bmc just like otokar is a biz concern and yet you try to politicize again.Maybe as an outsider,i don't have any emotional feeling towards any of this company but whichever company succeed is still a good thing for turkey economy.Don't tell me bmc doesn't employ turks engineers ot technician only otokar..

L

LegionnairE

i have been reading this forum quitely and yet this is the few times i 'm giving my opinion.Funny thing is why you need to put islamist behind bmc.Bmc just like otokar is a biz concern and yet you try to politicize again.Maybe as an outsider,i don't have any emotional feeling towards any of this company but whichever company succeed is still a good thing for turkey economy.Don't tell me bmc doesn't employ turks engineers ot technician only otokar..
Oh my god why would anyone make such asinine slander about BMC being islamists

1629363118267.png

BMC is a good %100 Turkish company, They are true patriots and nationalists. Anybody who says otherwise is clearly a traitor.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,104
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
If it's not important then why do we develop a domestic defense industry?

Let us sell ASELSAN to the americans and ROKETSAN to the chinese.

After all.. nationality isn't important right?

What a coincidence I also don't buy anything from Trendyol. I could always sense that something was off about that company. Thanks for the info.

Your ignorance is stunning.

We're talking about the company that developed the best tank in the world.

As long as the company is majority Turkish owned and Turkish controlled, I don't see any issues. I can't stand BMC or any Erdogan close companies but that argument is simply not a valid one.

Why are you not complaining when TEI gets orders? Or FNSS? Same story. Just in this case the foreign partner is Arab.

And frankly speaking that comment of yours was simply uncalled for. Added nothing of value and effectively derailed the thread.

L

LegionnairE

As long as the company is majority Turkish owned and Turkish controlled, I don't see any issues. I can't stand BMC or any Erdogan close companies but that argument is simply not a valid one.

Why are you not complaining when TEI gets orders? Or FNSS? Same story. Just in this case the foreign partner is Arab.

And frankly speaking that comment of yours was simply uncalled for. Added nothing of value and effectively derailed the thread.

Same reason why I don't complain about Hyundai ROTEM involvement in ALTAY buddy. BAE Systems and General Electric bring in know-how. FNSS and TEI benefit from their foreign partners.

Whereas selling functioning tank factories to arabs where they are guaranteed to profit is just corruption masquerading as business.

It was bright as day when they sold BMC to Ethem Sancak and to the Qataris that ALTAY production would be awarded to the BMC. They are making secret deals behind closed doors and Turkish owned companies such as Otokar are being hurt from this. Not only that but it's been 5 years and there's still no tank.

How many of our soldiers paid the price of this corruption with their lives?

Please explain to the dead soldiers families why this tank didn't go into production in 2016-2017 and their sons died in Leopard 2A4s that we CHOSE not to modernize.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,104
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Same reason why I don't complain about Hyundai ROTEM involvement in ALTAY buddy. BAE Systems and General Electric bring in know-how. FNSS and TEI benefit from their foreign partners.

Whereas selling functioning tank factories to arabs where they are guaranteed to profit is just corruption masquerading as business.

It was bright as day when they sold BMC to Ethem Sancak and to the Qataris that ALTAY production would be awarded to the BMC. They are making secret deals behind closed doors and Turkish owned companies such as Otokar are being hurt from this. Not only that but it's been 5 years and there's still no tank.

How many of our soldiers paid the price of this corruption with their lives?

Please explain to the dead soldiers families why this tank didn't go into production in 2016-2017 and their sons died in Leopard 2A4s that we CHOSE not to modernize.

This has been discussed literally a two dozen times. I don't approve corrupt and neither do I approve unlawful decisions.

But My point is and was your comment was unnecessary and added nothing of value.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,135
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Choose fnss they are leaving bmc and otokar in the dust.

So Fnss master race all the way.

L

LegionnairE

This has been discussed literally a two dozen times. I don't approve corrupt and neither do I approve unlawful decisions.

But My point is and was your comment was unnecessary and added nothing of value.

As you can see, two dozen times is not enough. We're not in 2008 anymore. Politics dominates everything.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom