Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
UN and ICC proving once again how useless they are.

UN also references Babak Taghvee a well known liar and a fraud. Un report also says that Iran sent manpads to the Turks in Libya.

@Oryx you single handedly shown how useless the UN is. Good job honestly without you all these stuff would have been taken at face value.

Those idiots show a WING LONG wreckage as proof that Turkey supplied ANKA to GNA... what a load numbskulls..

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
18 19,918
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
@Oryx While many people who look ''Expert'' on Twitter have blue tick, It is a big deficiency that you do not have it.

Oryx 

Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
2 983
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
UN and ICC proving once again how useless they are.

UN also references Babak Taghvee a well known liar and a fraud. Un report also says that Iran sent manpads to the Turks in Libya.

@Oryx you single handedly shown how useless the UN is. Good job honestly without you all these stuff would have been taken at face value.
And then to imagine that I only covered a small number of the factual errors presented in the report. It's filled with them.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,277
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
EwtJgoTXIAISjBV

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,760
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Well, like @Philip the Arab pointed out this could be super good sign, I doubt Hafter is going back to the US. He has had his uses, doubt US will/can allow a warlord back after what he's done.

I think it's good that commercial vessels can dock and transfer goods, that's one way of exerting soft influence.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom