bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

**In a move that attempts to turn the tables on the Libyan crisis, Washington is stepping in at a higher level in that country with the surprise visit of CIA Director Bill Burns yesterday for contacts with both Eastern and Western Libya. The Americans who, after the bombing of their consulate in Washington, had stayed away from Libya, seem to realize the dangers posed to regional stability by the continuation of the crisis in the country, and are taking a role.**

There may be new developments in Libya.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,495
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

**In a move that attempts to turn the tables on the Libyan crisis, Washington is stepping in at a higher level in that country with the surprise visit of CIA Director Bill Burns yesterday for contacts with both Eastern and Western Libya. The Americans who, after the bombing of their consulate in Washington, had stayed away from Libya, seem to realize the dangers posed to regional stability by the continuation of the crisis in the country, and are taking a role.**

There may be new developments in Libya.
If they come to the aid of Haftar imma flip the fuck out.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
57 28,554
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

FoEwLpeWYAEGRpQ

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
King Idris I was actually pretty close with Turkiye.

Unfortunately he taken out in a coup when he was recieving medical care in Turkiye.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
In 1947 Turkiye had zero power, there would have been no way to hold on to the oil rich lands, we could not even keep Musul.

Turkish Libyans actually wanted reunification with Turkiye but the other problem was the Amazighs and the Arabs opposed it.

Turkish Libyans were a small minority no chance of happening if they are not the majority.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,085
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Well, now we are in 21th century.
So, let us respect the nation state's borders, shall we?

Last edited:

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,085
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,839
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
No, Imperialism is a good thing as long as we do it

Only reason libya hasnt fallen under a western backed dictator today is because of Turkish involvement. No Turkish involvement and another Muslim nation comes under the domination of western created/funded dictator and all the money goes to the invader.

respecting borders doesn't mean you sit on your arse and do nothing while the world crushes your brothers. Yeah i respect my brothers property, but if someone comes to destroy it i cant sit back and just watch it happen especially if they intend to set the property on fire and my house is next door.

Outside Turkic nations and North Africans Morroco, Tunisia, Libya etc we don't see Muslims putting aside their ethno-centric nationalism to unite with the Turks.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I always knew, secretly you are an Islamist....🤣🤣

Im way ahead of islamists.

Islamists never support imperialism because its "bad". If I say I want a countries resources or something they will say you cant do that because you got to spread Islam to the people.

Its a shark eat shark world.

Great Whites Eat Tiger Sharks while Tiger Sharks eat Bull Sharks.

Turkiye is poor we because did not do any imperialism and colonialism.

While the Europeans did it guess what they reached our gates and colonised us.

Even if we fought for our independance guess what we lost so much of our lands now today we are stuck in a small Turkiye with 85 million people.

Balkans is full resources we failed to extract anything useful.

Middle East is full of Oil guess who takes it all the Americans and Europeans.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
It is a positive development that Italy signed an energy agreement with Libya. In this way, the government supported by our country will both receive international support and have a financial resource that it can use and strengthen in every field.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
77 10,602
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

TB2 satcom caught on camera in Libya. With Satcom operational range reaches 4000km
TB-2-S is the perfect UAV type for the Libyan geography and the state of the Libyan air force. It can even be said that this UAV variant is a system tailored exactly according to Libya's needs.

On the coastline, there are somewhat integrated neighborhood areas and crowded city centers. But as soon as you move a few tens of kilometers away from the coast, there are towns in vast deserts, some hundreds of kilometers apart from each other, which are strategically important to control in terms of territorial dominance, if not populated. For example, from Al-Watiya airbase, the strategic Sebha-Samnu line in the Libyan interior is almost 800 kilometers as the crow flies, and the strategically important Waddan line is probably more than 500 kilometers.

The TB-2 is an extremely small, hard-to-detect UAV within its roles and, more importantly, a compact system with extremely simplified maintenance. It has proven flight reliability and a highly stable and capable software package. The ability to fly this system thousands of kilometers over vast deserts roughly twice the size of Turkiye, with uninterrupted communications, is incredibly valuable for the ISTAR capability of an air force with limited resources, such as Libya's.

Given the state of the air forces in most African countries, notably Libya but also other Saharan countries, the TB-2S could even be nicknamed the Afro-Bayraktar.

Last edited:

YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
9 1,196
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Not only it defines the almost custom design for the region, but also has a good ring to it. I like it (y)
Now we need someone to photoshop İbrahim Tatlıses style afro to the bad boy lmao

I believe central African countries are entering into a stage where they will experience continious fighting. They already were experienceing something like that but the entire Sahel region and its immediate south is going to be on fire like the middle east for the last 30 years. We can extrapolate from their former use of paratroopers that this region will produce a wildly different way of fighting than what we know. And TB-2 style drones will be at the forefront of this change.

We should look into producing effective and cheap anti-drone weapons as soon as possible. Wing-Loongs aren't going to stay as bad as they are. At some point they are going to manage producing good enough drones. And westerners have the luxury to give out expensive toys like they are the evil imperialist version of Oprah. This counter drone tech will give us the edge on that front. I think an unmanned Hürkuş with longer range and A2A capability enough for MALE drones can do a lot of damage, and it will be reusable! Cheap! Only thing it will go after will be slow moving MALE drones (or it may be upgraded to attack ground target idk). The hard part regarding the technical aspect would be the software. We not only have the technology to do this, I don't even know why aren't we doing this.

Anyway that's my two cents.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
77 10,602
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Now we need someone to photoshop İbrahim Tatlıses style afro to the bad boy lmao

I believe central African countries are entering into a stage where they will experience continious fighting. They already were experienceing something like that but the entire Sahel region and its immediate south is going to be on fire like the middle east for the last 30 years. We can extrapolate from their former use of paratroopers that this region will produce a wildly different way of fighting than what we know. And TB-2 style drones will be at the forefront of this change.

We should look into producing effective and cheap anti-drone weapons as soon as possible. Wing-Loongs aren't going to stay as bad as they are. At some point they are going to manage producing good enough drones. And westerners have the luxury to give out expensive toys like they are the evil imperialist version of Oprah. This counter drone tech will give us the edge on that front. I think an unmanned Hürkuş with longer range and A2A capability enough for MALE drones can do a lot of damage, and it will be reusable! Cheap! Only thing it will go after will be slow moving MALE drones (or it may be upgraded to attack ground target idk). The hard part regarding the technical aspect would be the software. We not only have the technology to do this, I don't even know why aren't we doing this.

Anyway that's my two cents.
With a gold chain his neck and a Kalashnikov tattoo, please. :D Jokes aside, there are some crazy ideas like adapting the ability to engage against adversary tactical armed UAVs to Tb-2.

Two to four container area space in the basement of a building, a few hundred meters of concrete or asphalt road with no building within 15m wide span, a pickup/truck for logistical support and optionally some relays: that's all you need for a TB-2/S operation. Then wait for a satellite link to set up a CCTV over a terrorist camp hundreds kilometers away.

Last edited:

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom