Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
58 7,500
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Lately, twitter has been bugging, I get the post up.

lol
1695559338369.png

--

1695559373520.png

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
58 7,500
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
God damn, flattened. Spot the one unlucky Malian Mrap, looks to be a Chinese made VP11.

ZBhBAy7.jpeg

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,397
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Clashes occurred between the Algerian army and the "Tuareg" people in Tamanrasset. A young man got killed after getting shot with live bullets during a demonstration.

The Azawad currently controls a huge part of Mali, including most parts of northern Mali. Their fight for their own cause can get stretched to southern Algeria.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,452
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Clashes occurred between the Algerian army and the "Tuareg" people in Tamanrasset. A young man got killed after getting shot with live bullets during a demonstration.

The Azawad currently controls a huge part of Mali, including most parts of northern Mali. Their fight for their own cause can get stretched to southern Algeria.
I warned about Al-Qaeda and ISIS reborn in the region due to internal division and destabilization in these countries. And now Azawad expanding activities to Algeria will be to much. This region needs international attention urgently but most importantly unity.

It is unreal to think that the capital of a country (Mali) in the 21st Century is besieged by Al-Qaeda for more than 2 months.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,397
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
I warned about Al-Qaeda and ISIS reborn in the region due to internal division and destabilization in these countries. And now Azawad expanding activities to Algeria will be to much. This region needs international attention urgently but most importantly unity.

It is unreal to think that the capital of a country (Mali) in the 21st Century is besieged by Al-Qaeda for more than 2 months.

The whole Sahel region have been disturbed by Al-Qaeda aswell as other elements for a very long time. The presence of France did not help any further.

When did Al-Qaeda besiege Bamako?

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,452
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
The whole Sahel region have been disturbed by Al-Qaeda aswell as other elements for a very long time. The presence of France did not help any further.

When did Al-Qaeda besiege Bamako?
Oh, I am sorry. I meant Timbuktu. But it is also true for Bamako. Bamako is getting besieged by cutting off the logistical routes creating great trouble for delivering essential supplies. I believe that Bamako will also be put under direct siege soon. If we look at the casualties in result of Al-Qaeda and ISIS attacks in the last month one can clearly understand where all this is going.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,397
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Oh, I am sorry. I meant Timbuktu. But it is also true for Bamako. Bamako is getting besieged by cutting off the logistical routes creating great trouble for delivering essential supplies. I believe that Bamako will also be put under direct siege soon. If we look at the casualties in result of Al-Qaeda and ISIS attacks in the last month one can clearly understand where all this is going.
I also learned that Timbuktu was their capital for a long time because Timbuktu has always historically been the center of attention during their history.

It will be interesting to follow countries such as Mali, Niger, and Burkina Faso after the expulsion of France. Wagner filled the gap left by France however Al-Qaeda, and ISIS are on the rise.

The Azawad will keep delivering on the ground :)

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,452
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I also learned that Timbuktu was their capital for a long time because Timbuktu has always historically been the center of attention during their history.

It will be interesting to follow countries such as Mali, Niger, and Burkina Faso after the expulsion of France. Wagner filled the gap left by France however Al-Qaeda, and ISIS are on the rise.

The Azawad will keep delivering on the ground :)
I believe this triangle will be the new rise of ISIS and Al-Qaeda in near future. Interested or not I fear we will be forced to follow what is happening there soon 🥲🥲🥲

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,359
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Without French ISR doing constant intelligence, and without constant pressure ISIS-GS could gather significant amount of men and storm heavily defended positions mid-day. I predict that the same will happen in Syria once the U.S abandons SDF and/or Russia decides to pull out of combat operation in Badia,Syria

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom