Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,720
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Forcing Israel to make an agreement with Turkey.
Let's hope that's the case, but you probably know how little backbone the "arabs" have. I imagine that Palestine being as alone as they are aren't going to do something like signing a deal with Turkey, Abbas and Hamas are not that desperate and if they did they would probably receive no help from the other Arab countries at all.

So I think Israel is just going to wait it out, call it a bluff.

Spook

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey

E2edMCRXoAIV4_s.jpg

E2edMcvXwAEd-nG.jpg

Spook

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ex-Pentagon official Michael Rubin: Biden, Blinken and SecDef Lloyd Austin should immediately transfer to Cyprus PATRIOT Missile batteries to defend its territory and should also provide to Cyprus jamming technology to hamper if not bring down any drones launched from Lefkoniko.

Michael Rubin lol. He is building a career out of anti-Turk statements. American politicians now starting to use anti-Turk sentiment for internal politics material more than Iran.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,728
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Ex-Pentagon official Michael Rubin: Biden, Blinken and SecDef Lloyd Austin should immediately transfer to Cyprus PATRIOT Missile batteries to defend its territory and should also provide to Cyprus jamming technology to hamper if not bring down any drones launched from Lefkoniko.
Honestly if that were to happen
Turkey should kick USA out of it and have Russia come instead
I wanna see how the USA would react when nuclear bombs are literally in europes doorstep and no country can block russia's navigation in the sea anymore
Russia would then literally conquer the middle east while the europeans are shitting themselves from fear

Iam sure biden wanna do what is written in that article but he is just scared of the scenario i mentioned above

Stuka

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
5 4,538
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

Seems AKP/RTE have reached an understanding on some 25 bulletines...

I wonder what they're selling and sacrificing.

So they reached certain understandings but wont announce it, which btw. would help stabilize the region and people immensely. Sigh...

> I feel like they are reaching an understanding every 6 months or so. Just go to the UN and end this standoff, so people can continue with other issues.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,986
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Vaggos

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Greece
LOL, comparing totally different things with each other.
Well, what I wanted to say is that it's more important the well being of my people than having a weapon industry. It's clear now?

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,953
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Well, what I wanted to say is that it's more important the well being of my people than having a weapon industry. It's clear now?
Again what is the connection between Turkish Defence Industry and Freedom of Speech and Press in Turkey?

Do you have to give up one of these in order to have the other? -> LOL.

Vaggos

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Greece
Again what is the connection between Turkish Defence Industry and Freedom of Speech and Press in Turkey?

Do you have to give up one of these in order to have the other? -> LOL.
You are spending billions on developing weapons and buying drilling ships, etc, when the living standard of your people is poor. That's what I am trying to explain.

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
You are spending billions on developing weapons and buying drilling ships, etc, when the living standard of your people is poor. That's what I am trying to explain.

Turkey is building these weapons, cutting otherwise costly imports while increasing exports which has a positive effect on the grand scheme.

Greece however is a country beyond all repair, yet engages in spending sprees which are putting greece in an even more dire position👇

C2Gw0ky.png

1gTQOUK.png

5Rrj3Rj.jpg

uxe8LLa.png

Top Bottom