Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Greece has armed and militarized many more island that according to Lausanne and other agreements were not to be militarized. Lest Greece loses the right of ownership if militarized.

We’ll weather this now and hold on to our claim. If we can close the front in Libya and idlib and azerbaijan. We can start doing some serious shit with europe.

As I wrote many times before already, its about time to end NATO and follow certain policies which will smoothen up things for the Russians once they make their moves in the Baltics and Scandinavia.

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
As I wrote many times before already, its about time to end NATO and follow certain policies which will smoothen up things for the Russians once they make their moves in the Baltics and Scandinavia.
And I've already mentioned that a few times:

As soon as turkey leaves NATO, they will throw themselves at us like hyenas, hopefully, yall realize that -

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,781
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

I would suggest playing our cards right. We stick to what is rightly ours and bide our time. Fix the economy while bringing down our fronts.

You don’t want to bail on a sinking ship without securing a lifevest.

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
And I've already mentioned that a few times:

As soon as turkey leaves NATO, they will throw themselves at us like hyenas, hopefully, yall realize that -

The absolute majority of NATO consists of small, irrelevant and weak nations. The US is the power porjection of NATO and its foe is China- that should be clear by now, they have no large interests in engaging somewhere different, libya best example where the US is rather neutral- So yes we have to think rationally, in 10 years Turkey will reach an ever higher lvl of self suffiency in the defense industry, according to forecasts the Turkish economy will also overtake Spain and Italy so there needs to be a game plan and I heavily advice the end of NATO, follow policies which will enable new dynamics in this multipolar world.

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I would suggest playing our cards right. We stick to what is rightly ours and bide our time. Fix the economy while bringing down our fronts.

You don’t want to bail on a sinking ship without securing a lifevest.

I agree, the end of NATO however has to be a priority for Turkey in 10 years.

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
The absolute majority of NATO consists of small, irrelevant and weak nations. The US is the power porjection of NATO and its foe is China- that should be clear by now, they have no large interests in engaging somewhere different, libya best example where the US is rather neutral- So yes we have to think rationally, in 10 years Turkey will reach an ever higher lvl of self suffiency in the defense industry, according to forecasts the Turkish economy will also overtake Spain and Italy so there needs to be a game plan and I heavily advice the end of NATO, follow policies which will enable new dynamics in this multipolar world.
Your post didn't sound like you were talking about a long-term perspective, maybe I misunderstood you... NATO is nothing more than a protective shield for us for now. We are not on a course with Russia, nor with other European countries. And it's not just the NATO countries that would pounce on us. Countries like Serbia etc. are only waiting for it, but are still "blocked"... as soon as we would leave NATO in the NEAR FUTURE, Greece could provoke a war and a fall of the alliance under false arguments and countries like France, the orthodox brothers from Serbia or Armenia, and other Arab countries, would act against us (without being members of NATO). Also other EU countries like Denmark, Poland, the Netherlands, and Austria would provide financial support to our opponents. Think about this... we may only leave with plan and order... everything else would be suicide and sheer madness -

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Your post didn't sound like you were talking about a long-term perspective, maybe I misunderstood you... NATO is nothing more than a protective shield for us for now. We are not on a course with Russia, nor with other European countries. And it's not just the NATO countries that would pounce on us. Countries like Serbia etc. are only waiting for it, but are still "blocked"... as soon as we would leave NATO in the NEAR FUTURE, Greece could provoke a war and a fall of the alliance under false arguments and countries like France, the orthodox brothers from Serbia or Armenia, and other Arab countries, would act against us (without being members of NATO). Also other EU countries like Denmark, Poland, the Netherlands, and Austria would provide financial support to our opponents. Think about this... we may only leave with plan and order... everything else would be suicide and sheer madness -

Im thinking from a long-term perspective, we can obviously not leave from today to tomorrow but the beginning steps should be taken and are I think already taken. Lets be real here.

250 TF-X
130 F-35
? Hurjets
Hundreds of various uav´s.

This power projection is huge and might indicate already the post-NATO period.

Ghost soldier

Хижак
Reactions
3 3,795
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
According to a Turkish source that turkey won't hesitate in shooting down UAE jets if it approches Turkish airspace or oruç reis

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,781
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkey isn’t going to leave NATO. Anders Fogh Rasmussen former danish PM suggested the creation of new defence alliance with likeminded countries. So most likely western europe and scandinavia. I am not sure he would want Greece in that alliance given a choice.

Turkey being the sole turkic country with a large population and most developed isn’t going to do anything unless we have allies who can be there for us. But the few countries we’re talking about have their own fronts to worry about.

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
1598800193819.png

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom