Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Stupid moves by them, what will they do when we decide to annex their overseas territories? Start a nuclear war?

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
1598806857458.png

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

# IMPORTANT
Greece's Foreign Minister @NikosDendias announced that an EEZ agreement will be signed with South Cyprus in a short time.

Adding more fuel to the fire... nice

fransa ya da mısır olmasa - yunanistan hiçbir şey söylemez ayak çekmez... tıpkı Ermeniler gibiler ... korkak ve çaresiz, zayıf insanlar...

Costin84

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Romania
Greece has armed and militarized many more island that according to Lausanne and other agreements were not to be militarized. Lest Greece loses the right of ownership if militarized.

We’ll weather this now and hold on to our claim. If we can close the front in Libya and idlib and azerbaijan. We can start doing some serious shit with europe.
As? You're military is inferior, if the proverbial s$it hits the fan and an actual shooting war starts You're outgunned and outmatched, plus you lack the industrial capacity to churn out new machines (tanks, helicopters, fighter jets, missiles, etc) ,and your economy depends on the EU s good will.Aspirations of grandeur should be rethinked

Costin84

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Romania
As? You're military is inferior, if the proverbial s$it hits the fan and an actual shooting war starts You're outgunned and outmatched, plus you lack the industrial capacity to churn out new machines (tanks, helicopters, fighter jets, missiles, etc) ,and your economy depends on the EU s good will.Aspirations of grandeur should be rethinked
1 Spanish Alvaro de Bazan frigate has the firepower of 3 refurbished Turkish frigates...

Blackeyes90

Contributor
Reactions
3 2,784
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Everything you say is a lie.
First of all ; If Turkish military is inferior how do you catogerise Greek Armed Forces ? Especially the Army ?
Second ; "Outgunned and Outmatched "? Where and Where ? Show me where Turkish Armed Forces are outmatched right now !
"Turkey lacks Industrial Capacity (tanks, helicopters, fighter jets, missiles, etc) " We make all of those things you mention minus the fighter jets.
You need a reality check my friend.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,336
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey

Yeah and they will face Turkish forces because of Greece, they should send Romanian soldiers front... :D

Costin84

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Romania
Everything you say is a lie.
First of all ; If Turkish military is inferior how do you catogerise Greek Armed Forces ? Especially the Army ?
Second ; "Outgunned and Outmatched "? Where and Where ? Show me where Turkish Armed Forces are outmatched right now !
"Turkey lacks Industrial Capacity (tanks, helicopters, fighter jets, missiles, etc) " We make all of those things you mention minus the fighter jets.
You need a reality check my friend.
The Altay can't be produced without Germany, the T129 can't be produced without US, the 214 submarines can't be produced without Germany, the Firtina can't be produced without Germany....I can go on and on....but you want "to start serious shit with Europe "

Blackeyes90

Contributor
Reactions
3 2,784
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The Altay can't be produced without Germany, the T129 can't be produced without US, the 214 submarines can't be produced without Germany, the Firtina can't be produced without Germany....I can go on and on....but you want "to start serious shit with Europe "
Nationalization of those projects continue but to say that Turkey does not produce anything or lack industrial capacity is nonsensical. Also nobody want to start serious stuff with Europe. Europe itself is divided on this issue. They dont have any juristiction on EastMed. Anyway thats not the point of this. The point is Turkey produce alot of military hardware including F35 parts and a industrial powerhouse in Europe.

Read this ;
Spoiler Alert ; 7 Turkish Firms are in Worlds top 100 Defence Firms.

Costin84

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Romania
Yeah and they will face Turkish forces because of Greece, they should send Romanian soldiers front... :D
Greece is a EU member and I haven't met one person that disagrees that EU should stand by them against Turkey and I live in the UK who just left the EU.....if it comes to this, from London to Sofia, Greece won't be alone.

Costin84

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Romania
Nationalization of those projects continue but to say that Turkey does not produce anything or lack industrial capacity is nonsensical. Also nobody want to start serious stuff with Europe. Europe itself is divided on this issue. They dont have any juristiction on EastMed. Anyway thats not the point of this. The point is Turkey produce alot of military hardware including F35 parts and a industrial powerhouse in Europe.
I didn't say Turkey doesn't produce anything.,I just quoted a particular post, see above...

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,336
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Greece is a EU member and I haven't met one person that disagrees that EU should stand by them against Turkey and I live in the UK who just left the EU.....if it comes to this, from London to Sofia, Greece won't be alone.

yeah you live in a dream world. When it get hot you will run like cowards. When a war start people like you Europhiles should pay the price, one europe:).

Blackeyes90

Contributor
Reactions
3 2,784
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Italy , Hungary , Bulgaria , Portugal , Spain , These counties saw first hand that Turkey is their Ally in our fight with Covid. Turkey send Medical Support to those countries and much more in the mean whie Their supposed NATO and EU partner France was trying to cover themselves. Trust me Italians and Spanish saw France for what they really were. Backstabbing cowards. I dont think they will let go Turkey for Greeks.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom