TR Marine Mavi Vatan (Blue Homeland)

Costin84

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Romania
yeah you live in a dream world. When it get hot you will run like cowards. When a war start people like you Europhiles should pay the price, one europe:).
Ofcourse, I'm willing to bet that a brave soul like you will be in the first line of fighting :ROFLMAO:

Costin84

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Romania
Italy , Hungary , Bulgaria , Portugal , Spain , These counties saw first hand that Turkey is their Ally in our fight with Covid. Turkey send Medical Support to those countries and much more in the mean whie Their supposed NATO and EU partner France was trying to cover themselves. Trust me Italians and Spanish saw France for what they were. Backstabbing cowards.
I don't trust you, sry....My bet is that if push comes to shove, the whole EU will rally behind Greece but it's a personal opinion....let's hope we'll never find out and this gets solved peacefully

Blackeyes90

Contributor
Reactions
3 2,785
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't trust you, sry....My bet is that if push comes to shove, the whole EU will rally behind Greece but it's a personal opinion....let's hope we'll never find out and this gets solved peacefully
I never wanted you to trust me. I hope we solve this peacefull as well . In the mean time you should read these ;

In the mean time Turkey supported their NATO allies ;

KKF 2.0

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Costin has a point, though. It would be interesting to know how many 'critical' foreign parts Turkey has in her stocks. How many helis, tanks etc. can be produced before having to halt the production line?

Costin84

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Romania
I never wanted you to trust me. I hope we solve this peacefull as well . In the mean time you should read these ;
There's a trillion euro package coming....

Ghost soldier

Хижак
Reactions
3 3,795
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
You will not do any war, you're incapable of doing anything against a ragg tagged Syrian army and Russian policemen, let alone 150 F16s blk 52s....go to sleep
"doing anything against Russian policemen"
1598826228239.png

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
You will not do any war, you're incapable of doing anything against a ragg tagged Syrian army and Russian policemen, let alone 150 F16s blk 52s....go to sleep
Thats a dumb statement (underlined part),its not incapable but unwilling.

Costin84

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Romania
who is going to pay all that money romanians? :D

Ask right politic Dutch people....
Luckily they don't matter.....they'll be ignored because that's what you do with idiots, they protest when they're not busy burning pages of the Qoran....how easy you side with those simpletons when they'll be the first to persecute you if a Turkish bullet hits a Greek body....and you know it.....if that happens, Greece won't be the bankrupt, bailout hungry country that it is today but the valiant defender of European borders

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,364
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Luckily they don't matter.....they'll be ignored because that's what you do with idiots, they protest when they're not busy burning pages of the Qoran....how easy you side with those simpletons when they'll be the first to persecute you if a Turkish bullet hits a Greek body....and you know it.....if that happens, Greece won't be the bankrupt, bailout hungry country that it is today but the valiant defender of European borders

Yeah they did not matter in Uk, they will get the power and they will give a middle finger to EU. When a bullet hit Greek they will do nothing and they can do nothing but ambargo. You will face it that bankrupt Greek will be the end of EU. They need to send each day truck full of money to sponsor the economy :D .

Againg will Romanians sponsor Greeks? Dutch people are not willing to pay for it.

Costin84

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Romania
Yeah they did not matter in Uk, they will get the power and they will give a middle finger to EU. When a bullet hit Greek they will do nothing and they can do nothing but ambargo. You will face it that bankrupt Greek will be the end of EU. They need to send each day truck full of money to sponsor the economy :D .

Againg will Romanians sponsor Greeks? Dutch people are not willing to pay for it.
No one is going to shoot, it will be mediated and everyone will meet halfway, the nationalists on each side will foam at the mouth but it won't matter. You heard it here first and you can QUOTE me on this.

M

Melkor

Greece is a EU member and I haven't met one person that disagrees that EU should stand by them against Turkey and I live in the UK who just left the EU.....if it comes to this, from London to Sofia, Greece won't be alone.
Irrelevant. The EU militaries and Turkish military Doesn’t give a crap about what you think and the 10? 20? 1000? people you have met.

Costin84

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Romania
Irrelevant. The EU militaries and Turkish military Doesn’t give a crap about what you think and the 10? 20? 1000? people you have met.
Public opinion matters....It's actually puzzling that you think that you can start an actual war against an EU country....but if I'm wrong...well....I'm wrong...time will tell

M

Melkor

Public opinion matters....It's actually puzzling that you think that you can start an actual war against an EU country....but if I'm wrong...well....I'm wrong...time will tell
Haha ok. I’ll just ignore that you’re one guy on an Internet forum and call it EU public opinion... and I hardly think Turkey is starting a war - Have a look at those maps, there is nothing fair and common sense about them. Just because you’re from the EU, doesn’t make you entitled to everything your way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom